EDD: August 2012

TutTut

My next appointment is also on 9th July... Hahaha... We actually went for appt on the same day... Just that I went in the morning last Mon... What time is ur next appt? I am going at 10am for next appt...

mer17

I bought a stroller cum car seat from Quinny at the expo fair.. cost $599, which I consider cheap, cos it came with car seat and the stroller can be used till the baby is bigger. The car seat can also act as a bassinet which we can carry around. So I think it's quite versatile lah.. hopefully it's good.

Have u girls bought e stroller and car seat already? Which brand/ models hv u bought? :)
Am still undecided! hehe..
stroller, am torn between baby jogger city mini & bugaboo bee!
car seat, not sure whether to get the infant car seat or the convertible one, which can acc infant - toddler...

melwu30

My next appointment is also on 9th July... Hahaha... We actually went for appt on the same day... Just that I went in the morning last Mon... What time is ur next appt? I am going at 10am for next appt...
Hahahaha yea.... We have same date of appt.. My appointment always at night... Normally after work.. 6.30. :)

Angel9

yes confinement nanny range from $2200 to $2800 this year. for both live in and day care. last year was about $500 to $1000 less than this year! mummies should consider doing DIY confinement. i have a DIY confinement book if you want. PM me. it's free! or if you need nanny, PM me also. i can recommend. i am not agent and don't get any commission from recommending...

Angel9

the quinny zapp is good coz it can fold very small and it is quite light and small. the quinny buzz is not good becoz it is actually very big, cannot go on escalator and it is big even after folding down. and heavier. however, the zapp will be uncomfortable when the child is bigger as it cannot recline.

nailus

I've sent her a request just today :)
Juz saw tat many of u here will b at Thomson medical... N my gynae is Dr LN Sim as well :)

Have u girls bought e stroller and car seat already? Which brand/ models hv u bought? :)
Am still undecided! hehe..
stroller, am torn between baby jogger city mini & bugaboo bee!
car seat, not sure whether to get the infant car seat or the convertible one, which can acc infant - toddler...
I'm getting the bugaboo bee! Totally in love with the yellow! I'm driving a yellow car too!

happy mother

:wong29:hi im very new to this thread.... my EDD is also early aug can you give some tips... im going give birth in Parkway east Hospital.. can anyone tell about the price package and facilities provided in PEH?

Last edited:

robinliz

Hey Mummies, Just wanted to share this information.

Anyone who wants to buy the DryMama Reusable nursing pads at promotion price has to hurry.

Their sale ending 30th June 2012. you can get EXTRA 5% discount on top of their current promotion of GET1PAIRFREE using this link. The Price will have 5% discount, Then you have to put a note when checkout to get the 1 pair free. The free pair only till 30th June so it is really a very very good DEAL...

Dry Mama Asia Online Store ( Singapore)

I have only 5 packets available

This is really a very good nursing pad. you can read more at www.DryMama.com

happy mother

Hi, Mer 17, i found you are going give birth in PEH? am i right? even i have planned to give birth in PEH, can we share some details because im very new to this pEH, who is your Gyne? how is the price package in Peh comapred to other hospitals?