EDD August 2013

Hi ladies, can i check if any of you still have the symptoms like tenderness in breast and bloatedness feeling?

i think i am a bit paranoid.

the soreness/tenderness feeling in the breast stopped yday.... the bloatedness feeling is also not as bad as the previous weeks.

should i worry? i'm having my second appointment with Dr Tham from Thomson this friday. dunno how to survive till then..

keep thinking i'm losing the bb.... =(

lynntoh

Hi ladies, can i check if any of you still have the symptoms like tenderness in breast and bloatedness feeling?

i think i am a bit paranoid.

the soreness/tenderness feeling in the breast stopped yday.... the bloatedness feeling is also not as bad as the previous weeks.

should i worry? i'm having my second appointment with Dr Tham from Thomson this friday. dunno how to survive till then..

keep thinking i'm losing the bb.... =(
dont be too negative... how many weeks are u already?

wlilian

I didnt think of it. My hubby thinks i'm just being paranoid.
Hmm...do you have morning sickness one? For me, i still have bloatness but tender breast is on and off, some days its very sensitive some day its better....
What about backpain and tiredness? Do you still have it?

ya, i still have the bloatedness, feeling tired too. backpain is on and off.

last week Dr Tham gave me one week hospitalisation leave. so i was at home one whole week. this week back to office.

hubby says that maybe becoz at home, nothing to do, so keep forcusing on my symptoms. now back to work, my attention is devoted
to work instead, thus maybe not so sensitive to the symptoms...

the bloatedness i have is whole day one.. esp after i wake up (before eating breakfast) and after every meals... a bit difficult for me to break
up my meals into small portion. coz i usually dun snack.

wlilian

last week Dr Tham gave me one week hospitalisation leave. so i was at home one whole week. this week back to office.

hubby says that maybe becoz at home, nothing to do, so keep forcusing on my symptoms. now back to work, my attention is devoted

the bloatedness i have is whole day one.. esp after i wake up (before eating breakfast) and after every meals... a bit difficult for me to break

Hmm...can't really say much as i am not a doctor and dont want to give you any bad advice....but if there is 1 week hospitalisation..then maybe like what lynn suggested...go and call up the clinic? See if you can speak to the doc or bring forward the appointment?

Dont think negative...stay positive...if there are still signs it should be okay....maybe got distraction like what your hubby says..some of the syptoms are not very much focused...

Last edited:
ya, perhaps i'm just being paranoid.

when Dr tham asked me to take one week leave, i did ask him is it becoz the bb is in danger. he said no, if my work is not stressful or if
it doesnt require me to lift heavy things i can still go to work. anyway, he gave me the hospitalisation leave in case my symptoms gets
bad.

and of course i took the one week leave. can rest at home. LOL...

i'll see what the doc says this fri bah.

thanks ladies, it's great to have positive encouragement from you. =)

lynntoh

when Dr tham asked me to take one week leave, i did ask him is it becoz the bb is in danger. he said no, if my work is not stressful or if
it doesnt require me to lift heavy things i can still go to work. anyway, he gave me the hospitalisation leave in case my symptoms gets
bad.

yeap! stay positive! talk to ur baby more often =)

babykling

I was reading through the previous post and i realise i am having selective vomitting as well. I can eat nasi briyani but only puke out curry. Baby is so picky with food. These few days i also realise the environment mummy is in affect the condition of morning sickness. When i am at home, my morning sickness will be worse. Puking every day and almost after every meal. But the moment i go back to my mum's place. I feel so much better. Just bloated and slight nausea but no vomitting. So weird lor.. does any mummy experience the same thing too?
As for tuna.. my doc say preg woman still can eat those canned ones. But limit to max 1 can a week.

babykling

Snakemummy26:748099 said:

bad.

Snakemummy, dont worry so much. I had 9 days hospitalization leave from my doc previously. Was having slight bleeding. Also i had to lift heavy stuff and walk alot in my job. Keep your mindset positive. Baby will be healthy. :)

fydapai

Any mummy seeing any gynaes at The Private Suite at KKH? how much are the charges for the OSCAR and detail scan? As i was from a subsidised patient during my first pregnancy.

Thanks!

mayakamrsfoo

Hello ladies, checking in here! Just found out I am 8 weeks preggy 2 days ago. EDD is around 28 August. Abit lost on what to do now as I did not do much research like others. Now desperately looking for a good gynae and wondering if anyone here can recommend to me. Preferably a gynae located at Gleneagles as it will be nearer to where I stay. Thank you in advance. :)

MamaLve

Hello ladies, checking in here! Just found out I am 8 weeks preggy 2 days ago. EDD is around 28 August. Abit lost on what to do now as I did not do much research like others. Now desperately looking for a good gynae and wondering if anyone here can recommend to me. Preferably a gynae located at Gleneagles as it will be nearer to where I stay. Thank you in advance. :)
Hi mayakamrsfoo, can try Dr. KW Lee from Gleneagles. He's good. =)

wlilian

Hi Mayakamrsfoo, you can try Dr Anthony Siow...he is quite a good doctor :) but you need to make appointment with him now as he will be away during 21 Jan onwards due to semina...

But his fees are abit pricey...if you dont mind you can go and check him out...:)