EDD August 2013

wlilian

Hi, 2 more days to hit 12 weeks. Had down syndrome tests/other test last sat and baby was really hyper and healthy.. But just to be safe and go ahead with the test now waiting for the clinic to call me for the results. :) When are u going back for detail scanning? I'm going back on march which by then i'm already 16weeks.

Now am trying very hard to swallow all the prescribed medications. Sigh. But morning sickness subside abit. :) Got a small bulge already. What about you?
Paige: hmm..my tummy huh...looks like a honey melon now =.="" very obvious...cannot hide anymore...swallowing pills is okay been doing that for the past few weeks no problem...i think my detail scan is on 16 march...hopefully baby will be very healthy...can't wait to count her fingers...and toes...

i just hope my morning sickness quickly go away....really tired of puking...woo talking about weight...during my oscar scan my weight was 74.5..now its 73.9 (same weight as the last check up) doc say weight seems to stablized liao...hopefully will not be growing very rapidly now...

Wlilan, me same as u, so sick of vomiting... My OSCAR scan n blood test on 16 feb too.
Haven been eating much lately... So depressed these few days... Cried in bed coz vomiting too much n gastric very uncomfortable... How to survive this?

wlilian

Wlilan, me same as u, so sick of vomiting... My OSCAR scan n blood test on 16 feb too.
Haven been eating much lately... So depressed these few days... Cried in bed coz vomiting too much n gastric very uncomfortable... How to survive this?
Need to tahan...hmm..have you try eating apples? my baby loves apple alot....tho sometimes i puke it out..but most of the time if i eat apple...i feel much better...
Good luck on your oscar scan..should be okay...

Maybe you can try taking small meals...snack here and there...most important dont let your tummy feel hungry...for me whenever i feel hungry...my nauses comes back...

babykling

Snakemummy26:755234 said:
Snakemummy.. did u have gastric problem? How many times have u vomitted already? Does it always happen each time u eat? Mine was so serious that i had to be hospitalised to go and drip and constant anti nausea injection. I had gastric problem previously so it adds to the nausea and pain. Now gastric is injured further and needs time to heal. On and off still painful. Try the small meals method, if u cant keep food down for days already, i would suggest to go inform ur doc. Most prob might need drip.

lynntoh

I havent been vomitting since I knew about my pregnancy, only very occasional nauseous... Until I abit scared and paranoid... Dont know if this is a gd sign =(

wlilian

I tried small meals doesnt work... Almost every meal i vomit. Now i see food i scared....
Hopefully it will get better after cny.
snakemummy: like what babykling say..if you are not able to eat anything and you feel weak...i think you might need to go to the hospital....cos you need to eat something and if you are not able to consume anything, then its not good for you and the baby....try taking small meals and see if its helps...dont take too oily food....it only makes it worst...

Paigepaige

I havent been vomitting since I knew about my pregnancy, only very occasional nauseous... Until I abit scared and paranoid... Dont know if this is a gd sign =(
I think every pregnancy is different? I haven't been vomitting since the day I found out i'm pregnant also.. Just like u, will feel nausea occassionally but baby is healthy and hyper everytime I went for scanning. 1 more day to end my 1st trimester! :) So nothing to be worried about unless you are bleeding..

Paigepaige

Paige: hmm..my tummy huh...looks like a honey melon now =.="" very obvious...cannot hide anymore...swallowing pills is okay been doing that for the past few weeks no problem...i think my detail scan is on 16 march...hopefully baby will be very healthy...can't wait to count her fingers...and toes...

i just hope my morning sickness quickly go away....really tired of puking...woo talking about weight...during my oscar scan my weight was 74.5..now its 73.9 (same weight as the last check up) doc say weight seems to stablized liao...hopefully will not be growing very rapidly now...
This morning when I wake up for work I can feel my tummy stretching and itchy.. My weight had been dropping even though I did not have any vomitting. Maybe because of my poor appetite..

lynntoh

I think every pregnancy is different? I haven't been vomitting since the day I found out i'm pregnant also.. Just like u, will feel nausea occassionally but baby is healthy and hyper everytime I went for scanning. 1 more day to end my 1st trimester! :) So nothing to be worried about unless you are bleeding..
haha ok =) cus next checkup will only be on 20 march..pretty long... kinda worried...

BDPANDA

This morning when I wake up for work I can feel my tummy stretching and itchy.. My weight had been dropping even though I did not have any vomitting. Maybe because of my poor appetite..
Me too..haven vomit before and weight have been dropping till now. Im coming to 14 weeks now...but my appettie still not back yet so sian...every night i cant eat much sometime i will get angry cuz cant even have a normal meal. >.<"

I thought my womit is over, but I am wrong, the wholeday sickness is back again. I am back to the situation where I will womit everything my baby refuse to eat, womit it throat bleed again.
:(

Paigepaige

Me too..haven vomit before and weight have been dropping till now. Im coming to 14 weeks now...but my appettie still not back yet so sian...every night i cant eat much sometime i will get angry cuz cant even have a normal meal. >.<"
Baby choosy? I think no appetite also will cause weight loss. Can try taking a smaller amount of food?

Paigepaige

I thought my womit is over, but I am wrong, the wholeday sickness is back again. I am back to the situation where I will womit everything my baby refuse to eat, womit it throat bleed again.
:(

Lovingbaby, how many weeks are you in already? Take lots of care. Being a mother is not easy! :(