EDD August 2013

Hi,I kina of new in mummysg,my EDD is Aug 2013 as well,planing to deliver in SGH,any more mummy delivering around Aug in SGH as well? :)
Why you want to deliver at SGH? There are alot of virus in hospital especially those general hospital. Why don't you consider maternity hospital? e.g KKH, TMC, MT A?

Aixin Mummies Confinement & Wellness Sanctuary
Our 28 days' stay-in confinement package includes personal one to one confinement nanny service for mummy and baby, delicious and nutritious confinement meal tailored according to the different stages of recovery during confinement (3 main + 3 side meals), herbal bath for mummy, infant bath and massage, free diapers and toiletries for mother and baby etc.
Other services we provide are pre/post/aqua yoga, belly binding, post natal detoxification massages, breast feeding guidance etc.

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

gzgll

Becos my previous gynae was in SGH,and I know the enviroment and the staff well there,and my company cover for restructure hospital only.:0

gzgll

As I know for Private hospital can,and can book bed earlier,for restructed hopital the form only can be sumitted on the day itself.

bunnybee

Hello Mummies, I'm thinking of processing my placenta into capsules for consumption, anyone planning to do so too ? If so, any recommendations ? Sorry if this topic has come up earlier, but I didn't manage to find any recent posts on this. Thanks :)

gzgll

Hello Mummies, I'm thinking of processing my placenta into capsules for consumption, anyone planning to do so too ? If so, any recommendations ? Sorry if this topic has come up earlier, but I didn't manage to find any recent posts on this. Thanks :)
How to go about it ah?

Yet another of our satisfied and happy mummy who completed her confinement with us! Our mummies came to us in pain after delivery but always leave with a healthy, satisfied and blissful state of mind. Though our work is tough and tedious, the recognition and appreciation from our clients made it all worthwhile. Once again, a big thank you to our clients for your understanding and support!

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies
Feedback form.jpg

Mopiko

Hi mummies, I have US set Avent Dual Pump letting it go for $150 without bottles and sealing discs (for hygiene purpose). Bought the pump in Dec 2012 but realized I prefer Medela as it is more compact to bring to work.

Pls contact me at 81807639 or email to dsenaputra@gmail.com if you are keen.

THank you.

avent2.jpg

Huan

Anyone still looking for confinement lady can contact my confinement lady at 92423077. Her name is Ah Kim. Although only spent a week with her so far but we get along with her well and her cooking is good. She is a well experienced confinement lady who can handle baby well and will explain to us why baby behave in certain ways. Have learnt quite a lot from her for the past 1 week.