EDD August 2014

Maggimee

Oscar test..? is it the one that tests for down syndrome? I did not test it as both my husband and I have agreed that we will keep the baby - no matter the body condition.
Ya, that test lo .... Doctor say best to take .... Actually I also don know the doctor say what I and my husband listen what lo :embarrassed:

Yingver07

I have fixed an appt for oscar test on 28th feb exactly my 12 weeks!

Btw just some qns, I've been running for bus, #1 sometimes kick or step on my tummy while throwing tantrum when carrying her.

And totally no ms till now compared to my #1 i randomly will vomit or feel nauseous. Don't know if i'm worrying too thinking too much that is it safe for my baby? Scare will affect.

Last edited:

mrswongbb

Ya, that test .... Doctor say best to take .... Actually I also dont know the doctor say what I and my husband listen what :embarrassed:
which hospital/clinic r u attending? im with KKH. they gone thru with us during a short counselling session. Not compulsory but they told us the chances of our kids getting down syndrome.... well, I never thought what will happen next IF (choy choy choy!!!) I am tested positive. so i'll leave my hands to God and pray. :) all the best!!! dunno how the test will be like, but be strong!! :)

Love popeyes!! Im 12 weeks tmr!!! Yipee time has passed by so fast. Need to start my search of confinement nannies but alas the price has hiked up so much now...

Maggimee

which hospital/clinic r you attending? im with Kandang Kerbau Hospital. they gone thru with us during a short counselling session. Not compulsory but they told us the chances of our kids getting down syndrome.... well, I never thought what will happen next IF (choy choy choy!!!) I am tested positive. so i'll leave my hands to God and pray. :) all the best!!! dont know how the test will be like, but be strong!! :)
Hi , right now I am with Dr Lawrence Ang think he is under Thomson one ba .... Yup always look on the positive side right :)

Maggimee

Love popeyes!! Im 12 weeks tmr!!! Yipee time has passed by so fast. Need to start my search of confinement nannies but alas the price has hiked up so much now...
Congrats you have also reach the stable month !!! Yup... I am in love with Subway too ... I always get myself a honey oat with tuna sandwhich love it with mayonnaise and honey mustard !!!

mrswongbb

oic, heard TMC is good hospital. I ended up chosing KKH cos my sister is a doctor here and she highly recommends this place! :) yes positive is the best!!!

mrswongbb

Congrats you have also reach the stable month !!! Yup... I am in love with Subway too ... I always get myself a honey oat with tuna sandwhich love it with mayonnaise and honey mustard !!!
after reading an article about how subway keeps their vege "fresh", I totally stopped eating it. Anw, we preggies cant eat too much raw vege and tuna... cos tuna has a certain level of mecury level...

Maggimee

after reading an article about how subway keeps their vege "fresh", I totally stopped eating it. Anw, we preggies cant eat too much raw vege and tuna... cos tuna has a certain level of mecury level...
HUH !!! I always though their food is good and fresh and healthy lei ... but they got oven the bread .... Oh dear if that is the case I have to cut down lo :(

mrswongbb

HUH !!! I always though their food is good and fresh and healthy lei ... but they got oven the bread .... Oh dear if that is the case I have to cut down lo :(
that's what I thought so too... Subway bread are fresh -but are their dough fresh? n do u realise how their vege can always look so fresh-coloured? I can't find the article but u can google and check it out.

I used to be a subway fan. :( oh well, nth is really that fresh in fastfood chain I guess. Eat moderately, and we will all b fine!

Maggimee

that's what I thought so too... Subway bread are fresh -but are their dough fresh? n do you realise how their vege can always look so fresh-coloured? I can't find the article but you can google and check it out.

I used to be a subway fan. :( oh well, nth is really that fresh in fastfood chain I guess. Eat moderately, and we will all b fine!
Good morning , yes the key word is : moderately !!! Have a food moderately everything will be fine :) Today is 人日 , Happy birthday all MTB :Dancing_wub:

Darkicicle

I am going to see my gynae on v day and if everything is fine I will be into my second trimester! I have not seen my little one for a month. Nervous nervous worry worry~~~

Maggimee

I am going to see my gynae on v day and if everything is fine I will be into my second trimester! I have not seen my little one for a month. Nervous nervous worry worry~~~
Don Worry , everything will be FINE !!! Welcome to the second trimester.... Think positive ok :tlaugh:

Dont worry too much.. have positive thinking that all is well and all will be ok.
Dont have any negative thinking :)

Yingver07

RE-POST

I have fixed an appt for oscar test on 28th feb exactly my 12 weeks!

Btw just some qns, I've been running for bus, #1 sometimes kick or step on my tummy while throwing tantrum when carrying her.

And totally no ms till now compared to my #1 i randomly will vomit or feel nauseous. dont't know if i'm worrying too thinking too much that is it safe for my baby? Scare will affect.

Hi ervinnabrady, can u share more details? Location, date & time and price as well. Thanks
my friend checked for normal yoga its $90 a month at pure yoga
thats at raffles or taka.. u can go anytime of d day n all mth. :)
Cheapest one ard shd b d same price for prenatal yoga ..