On-site Registration:
1:00pm
Seminar Session:
2:00pm to 5:00pm
Venue:Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
Basement 1, Conference Rooms 1 & 2
(38 Irrawaddy Road, Singapore 329563)
FREE ADMISSION
(inclusive of light refreshments and a goodie bag+)

+For per couple registration.

[h=3]Programme Highlights
[/h]
Planning for Pregnancy after 35: the older, but wiser pregnancy
A/Professor Mahesh Choolani
Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
The Choolani Clinic
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital

Recurrent Miscarriages: helping mums to stay pregnant
Dr Sheila Vasoo
Senior Consultant & Rheumatologist
The Choolani Clinic
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital

Early Life Nutrition: giving your baby the best start in life
Ms. Kaira Goh
Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist
Danone Dumex

Lifesaving Benefits of Storing Your Baby’s Umbilical Cord and Cord Blood
Dr Andrew Krishna Ekaputra
Laboratory Director
Cordlife

Exclusive preview of Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital's Maternity Tour
*Enrolment for the maternity tour is on a first-come, first-served basis

YATIE75

Hi Yati,

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement! Wow..no 5, congrats!. Are you due in Aug as well?
As this is my No 1. really cant help to stop worrying :(
Is really hard to make a decision...and lots of What if in my mind too
Based on my LMP , i calculated , i will be due in end august . But after my visit with my Gynae and measurement taken ,
my due date estimated will be on 13 september . My period is not regular so that's why my conceive date is not accurate.

Of course all of us are worried about the development of our bb but its all up to individual. even though this is my 5th pregnancy,
i am still worry and always looking forward to my prenatal check up coz we can't help thinking about how are our little gems
doing inside our womb. But whatever it is , my gynae always tell me not to worry too much and dun get ourself too stress coz
it will not be good for our bb.

I wish all mummies 2B are in great health and will deliver a healthy and chubby baby in the month of August 2014...... HUAT AH !!!!!!

Maggimee

Based on my LMP , i calculated , i will be due in end august . But after my visit with my Gynae and measurement taken ,
my due date estimated will be on 13 september . My period is not regular so that's why my conceive date is not accurate.

Of course all of us are worried about the development of our bb but its all up to individual. even though this is my 5th pregnancy,
i am still worry and always looking forward to my prenatal check up coz we can't help thinking about how are our little gems
doing inside our womb. But whatever it is , my gynae always tell me not to worry too much and dun get ourself too stress coz
it will not be good for our bb.

I wish all mummies 2B are in great health and will deliver a healthy and chubby baby in the month of August 2014...... HUAT AH !!!!!!
YUP YUP ... I also hope all mummies be happy and have great health the have healthy and happy BABIES !!!! HUAT AH!!!!

Hmmm meaning those feelin is properly little ones inside is growing every single day ? How many weeks are you now ? my tummy is becoming more and more obvious but hard ? like not really yet .... Sometime I really have no appetite in everything :(
Im 12 weeks ... 3 days i think haha... :)
Getting fat most my clothes dun fit hahah... cuz i like fitted clothing

xcitedMTB

Hello and congrats to all mummies to be!! if all goes well i'm gonna be a August mummy too :D I'm currently with Dr Lee Chee Wan, wondering have anyone heard of him or any feedback to share?

NewMommie

I am 13 weeks now and just came back from the gynae. Gynae managed to tell the gender of my baby! So happy. Baby is doing very well. I am so happy and all the MS, bloatedness are worth it.

Jia you all august mummies!

I am 13 weeks now and just came back from the gynae. Gynae managed to tell the gender of my baby! So happy. Baby is doing very well. I am so happy and all the MS, bloatedness are worth it.

13 weeks and managed to get d gender? Mmm.. normally its the 5th mth tho to get an accurate result. Wld it b accurate to tell nw? :)

NewMommie

ervinnabrady:856957 said:

13 weeks and managed to get d gender? Mmm.. normally its the 5th mth tho to get an accurate result. Wld it b accurate to tell nw? :)
Haha. I was surprised too! I din know we could get see the gender but gynae mentioned that mine was quite clear and my husband and I could see the little 'bird' clearly in between the legs. Gynae also mentioned its easier to get a clearer reading since I am rather skinny to begin with.

Despite all these, I am still a bit skeptical but as long baby is healthy, its all ok!

Haha. I was surprised too! I din know we could get see the gender but gynae mentioned that mine was quite clear and my husband and I could see the little 'bird' clearly in between the legs. Gynae also mentioned its easier to get a clearer reading since I am rather skinny to begin with.

Despite all these, I am still a bit skeptical but as long baby is healthy, its all ok!
I get my results for my oscar nxt week.. a lil paranoid n worried but praying hard everything is ok .. u done ur oscars?