EDD August 2014

happymummi

Ya I heard its easier to tell the gender if its a boy. I hope I can know the gender soon.

Haha. I was surprised too! I din know we could get see the gender but gynae mentioned that mine was quite clear and my husband and I could see the little 'bird' clearly in between the legs. Gynae also mentioned its easier to get a clearer reading since I am rather skinny to begin with.

Despite all these, I am still a bit skeptical but as long baby is healthy, its all ok!

happymummi

I did my Oscar test this Wed and received the results this Sat when I went for my weekly jab. The nurse told me i'm low risk but will be meeting the doc next week to review the results together.

Maggimee

So long? How come d report takes 2 mths for d results?
Hi , ervinnabrady I am back after the lazy weekends .... Hmmm I also do not know I think maybe because April I am going for my details scanned den take together ba... Maybe like that I no need go down 2 times :)

Maggimee

I am 13 weeks now and just came back from the gynae. Gynae managed to tell the gender of my baby! So happy. Baby is doing very well. I am so happy and all the MS, bloatedness are worth it.

Jia you all august mummies!
Waoh... 13weeks can see gender liao .... So cool cant wait for my next apt which is 2 weeks from nw :)

happymummi

But arent u curious about your oscar result? Most of the ladies receive their result in 1 weeks time so that they can decide their next course of action i.e whether further tests are required.

Hi , ervinnabrady I am back after the lazy weekends .... Hmmm I also do not know I think maybe because April I am going for my details scanned den take together ba... Maybe like that I no need go down 2 times :)

gabby25

Hi ladies,

Just checking, will you consider changing a gynae if you dont feel comfortable with (& not v supportive of your decision) even though you have been seeing him for more than 5yrs?
Thanks.....

baby0101

hello all Aug Mummies :)

i'm new to this forum and a new mom too!
can't quite hide the joy and discomfort (still feeling pukey despite into my 2nd trimester) at the same time.... we're expecting our first baby in August too! was totally unexpected cause we've been trying for some time now. did our OSCAR + blood test sometime back, no calls from the doc/ hospital so I guess everything's ok but oh well, we'll have the confirmation when we meet our Gynae this Friday. really exciting to hear baby's heartbeat and all ~ God bless all babies and mummies with good health!!!

Maggimee

hello all Aug Mummies :)

i'm new to this forum and a new mom too!
can't quite hide the joy and discomfort (still feeling pukey despite into my 2nd trimester) at the same time.... we're expecting our first baby in August too! was totally unexpected cause we've been trying for some time now. did our OSCAR + blood test sometime back, no calls from the doc/ hospital so I guess everything's ok but oh well, we'll have the confirmation when we meet our Gynae this Friday. really exciting to hear baby's heartbeat and all ~ God bless all babies and mummies with good health!!!
Hi baby0101 , welcome to our August MTB group :)

Just checking, will you consider changing a gynae if you dont feel comfortable with (& not v supportive of your decision) even though you have been seeing him for more than 5yrs?
Thanks.....[/QUOTE]

Nost imptly u hv to feel comfy w ur gynae .. what if there r complications? He/she is gonna deliver ur child into this world n u hv to trust n b comfortable w this person till then.. trust ur instinct.

gabby25

Maggimee, think currently the position is fine. My hub asked my gyane as I like to lied down on my stomach when im playing with my mobile. No bump currently is ok but when there bump i dont think it will be comfortable. As for me, I tend to slp on my right side.

Any luck on confinement lady so far?

Maggimee

Maggimee, think currently the position is fine. My hub asked my gyane as I like to lied down on my stomach when im playing with my mobile. No bump currently is ok but when there bump i dont think it will be comfortable. As for me, I tend to sleep on my right side.

Any luck on confinement lady so far?
hmmm .... relieve to see your reply ... hmmm as for confinement lady I have my mum lo LOL ... How about your end ?

Maggimee

Are any working mummies or has any mum have experience of backside aching ( suan ).... Maybe due to seat too long or chair too hard ? I have been experiencing this for few days but is it ok?:err:

gabby25

Maggimee, I think i found one (refer by my ex boss) but have not pay the deposit yet ;P

Ya, sometime i experience slight badache (suan suan). Recently I bought a back rest to put on my office chair (from groupon). Can hug as well as it a teddy bear. Haha