EDD August 2014

xcitedMTB

I'm into my 14th weeks but appetite still very bad, can never finish even half serving of each meal even though I feel really hungry :( any MTB experience the same too?

gabby25

Sure :) Lets see the rest mummies is it ok with whatsapp , or they prefer FB group chat ? Yourself prefer whatsapp or FB
Maggimee, I would prefer FB Group :) Sometime diffcult to chat in Grp Whatapps chat as the conversation may be moving too fast and diffcult to scroll up and read.
Just my 2cents

Maggimee

Maggimee, I would prefer FB Group :) Sometime diffcult to chat in Grp Whatapps chat as the conversation may be moving too fast and diffcult to scroll up and read.
Just my 2cents
oh ... Den we can go with FB chat group den :) Maybe you add me or I add you lo.... Maybe we are muture friends :)

mrswongbb

infant car seat or child car seat??

Hello pple. I went to take a look at car seats yesterday after my checkup at KKH. My hubs and I can't decide if we shld get an infant car seat (usable up to 9m to 1yr) or a child car seat which can last from newborn to abt 4yo. The infant car seat is detachable from e car so its easy to manoeuvre when we bring e baby in n out of e car. Also, we saw a peg-perego stroller. Its beautiful n looks cosy bUT its heavy and cost $900.... any suggestions / comments? ?

gabby25

Re: infant car seat or child car seat??

Hello pple. I went to take a look at car seats yesterday after my checkup at KKH. My hubs and I can't decide if we shld get an infant car seat (usable up to 9m to 1yr) or a child car seat which can last from newborn to abt 4yo. The infant car seat is detachable from e car so its easy to manoeuvre when we bring e baby in n out of e car. Also, we saw a peg-perego stroller. Its beautiful n looks cosy bUT its heavy and cost $900.... any suggestions / comments? ?
Hi mrswongbb, think we still have time to consider. For myself, we will be using the hand me downs. Dont think we will be buying. There is a upcoming baby fair in Apr, I think this fair is quite huge (saw on facebook) maybe you can compare the prices there?

mrswongbb

Hi gabby, thanks for reply. I have some hand me downs, but since this is our 1st child, my hubby wants to get almost everything brand new... putting the cost aside, I dunno how practical it is to get the peg perego stroller which weigh over 9kg!! Sales person says its not suitable for mrt usage.....

missyqiqi

hi mommies sorry to disturb, my edd is in July 2014, because I'm organising a prenatal pilates class at my place which is at serangoon, near lorong chuan mrt station, interested mommy can msg me at 90080960, i left one slot :D

class starting on 8 march every sunday 2-3pm
is $300 for 10 lessons

msg me directly coz sometimes i take awhile to reply in forum

Last edited: