EDD August 2014

Linndy:848105 said:
Hello everybody, Im new in this forum, expecting my no. 2 in Aug 2014! :)
Just to share that i prev delivered at KK, paid about 1.3k cash.. I find it quite cheap considering i took epidural & stayed in A1 ward, hope this is useful!
Hi Linndy, congrats for your no 2! Are u going back to the same gynae? The rate u r paying previously is really reasonable!

Linndy

Hi Linndy, congrats for your no 2! Are u going back to the same gynae? The rate u r paying previously is really reasonable!
Hi Worthylady, i suppose so? The service is not bad, they even come into ur ward wif a bathtub & a baby doll n personally teach u how to bathe one.. Hee! & i like my gynae.. :) How about u?

NewMommie

Any of u ladies start to expeeience symptons? I having bloatedness, giddiness and worst still.... morning sickness. I keep wanting to vomit and nothing came out and it happened all day long.

Just 2 weeks ago I was hoping to experience some symptons to know tt bb is growing in me but now, its rather unbearable at times.

Anyone feeling the same way?

NewMommie:848181 said:
Any of u ladies start to expeeience symptons? I having bloatedness, giddiness and worst still.... morning sickness. I keep wanting to vomit and nothing came out and it happened all day long.

Just 2 weeks ago I was hoping to experience some symptons to know tt bb is growing in me but now, its rather unbearable at times.

My symptoms is only fatigue and bloatness. Also realised my heart is beating faster than usual.

Sigh... tot of having mac for bf now but stomach too bloated to eat anything ; (

Linndy:848124 said:
Hi Worthylady, i suppose so? The service is not bad, they even come into ur ward wif a bathtub & a baby doll n personally teach u how to bathe one.. Hee! & i like my gynae.. :) How about u?
I will most likely see Dr Kowa from Mount E :)

happymummi

Im having bad boating. Not much MS...only occasionally during evening time but it very mild and usually goes away fast.

NewMommie

Yup. My immediate family members are aware alr. Including pple from my work due to my 1 week mc earlier. They alr guess it too. And I am rather miserable these few days so no point hiding since its rather obvious.

U? Telling after 3 months?

NewMommie:848206 said:
Yup. My immediate family members are aware alr. Including pple from my work due to my 1 week mc earlier. They alr guess it too. And I am rather miserable these few days so no point hiding since its rather obvious.

U? Telling after 3 months?
Will be breaking the news to my family today. As for colleague wise. Will only be letting b1 colleague know. Cos I still abit pan tang

NewMommie

I also pan tang but seriously no choice due to my long mc then. Then me keep visiting the toilet due to my MS. In a way to let my boss know earlier so tt she would not load me with too much work for the time being.

NewMommie:848211 said:
I also pan tang but seriously no choice due to my long mc then. Then me keep visiting the toilet due to my MS. In a way to let my boss know earlier so tt she would not load me with too much work for the time being.
Ya! I totally agree with u. Tat is y I choose to tel tat colleague of mine cos we worked very closely together. Btw, im 31. How old are u ladies ?

happymummi

Actually I don't wana let me colleagues know yet but due to my bloatedness my tummy is quite big and 1 of them asked me. I just tell her that I will let her know when the time is right so she sort of know lor. Then I refuse to drink during a Xmas party with friends so some of them are guessing but I didn't confirm anything. Its quite difficult to hide cos I have been wearing looser dresses and some close friends who knows I am ttc will ask me hows the progress.

happymummi:848213 said:
My MIL and my sister knows. Havent tell my parents yet.
My hubby just breaked the news to his family members. All are so excited now! Im sure your family members are equally excited too!

happymummi

Hmm..my mil should be excited but we told her not to tell any1 yet. We let her know cos we go to her plc for dinner and she can prepare nutritious food for me. Would prefer to let every1 know after the Oscar test. Im 35 so risks are higher.

My hubby just breaked the news to his family members. All are so excited now! Im sure your family members are equally excited too!

NewMommie

joyfulsadness:848214 said:
NewMommie:848211 said:
Ya! I totally agree with u. Tat is y I choose to tel tat colleague of mine cos we worked very closely together. Btw, im 31. How old are u ladies ?
I am 28. I am waiting for my gynae appt on 24th to see my baby again. The gynae mentioned tt we might see hands and legs.

jebaby

Hello all mummy to be! I'm a first time mummy to be and I first tested +ve on 4 Dec but the test line was so faint that my hb dun believe and made me retest a few days later. As I had light bleeding the week before my supposed first appointment on the 7th week of preg so I went to the doc earlier on the 6th week. The first scan only show a baby sac without the shawdow of the foetus so I had to go back again on the 7th week and finally saw the shadow! So excited.

Joyfulsadness... I'm pantang also didn't announce to everyone and I opposite of you. Told my family but my in-laws dunno yet as I'm staying with my parents still. Some of my cousins and aunt that stay very close to us already found out. Some of my colleagues guessed it too cause I was on 1 week mc after seeing the doc for the first time, and I have to tell my boss because we're planning for next year workplan so I had to pre-empt him not to overlaod me with task that I can't finish, hahha.

Anyone have an idea how frequent would the visits to the doc be for the first trimester? Mine seems very often.. this week would be the 3rd visit already and each visit cost a bomb. I'm worried about the budget that I had estimated for the whole preg... >.<

happymummi

I experienced pink stain upon wiping this morning. Just saw the gynea. Given a jab and need to increase the dosage of Duphaston from twice daily to thrice daily. Also did a scan & saw the yolk sac and heard the heart heat. MC for 2 days & just monitor the situation till my visit next Sat. Pray everything will be ok.

happymummi:848390 said:
I experienced pink stain upon wiping this morning. Just saw the gynea. Given a jab and need to increase the dosage of Duphaston from twice daily to thrice daily. Also did a scan & saw the yolk sac and heard the heart heat. MC for 2 days & just monitor the situation till my visit next Sat. Pray everything will be ok.
Happymummi, do rest well and try not to walk too much ya.