EDD August 2014

Maggimee

Mine is this coming tues 4th feb.

how r u ladies feeling? My bloatedness and MS seems to be gone.. But still feel tired at times. But sometimes I worry that with most of the symptoms gone dunno if baby is doing alright in my tummy or not..
YES YES .... ME too have the same worry as you do ....

Hows ya mummies morning sickness? Im still fatigue and nausea since 6 weeks.. now still off and on.. dont feel like doing anything juz wanna eat n slp haha

Maggimee

Hows ya mummies morning sickness? Im still fatigue and nausea since 6 weeks.. now still off and on.. dont feel like doing anything juz wanna eat n slp haha
Other den fatigue the rest so far so good :) YA LO don wish to work hope can only sleep and eat at home LOL

gabby25

ervinnabrady:854644 said:
Same here.... just want to nua on the bed to relax.

Do your experience body discomfort? The feeling is very strange which i dont know how to express it. Just feeling uneasy and not yourself

Ya. I feel bloated and tummy feels constricted. Juz feel fat n bloated all day long. I tot it shd lighten up by nw but i cant wait till d 2nd trimester!!

Anyone here tot of getting a fetal doppler 2 hear d heartbeat?
I was thinking of it but m afraid it wld mk me over paranoid but gd as well so i can hear my chipmunk's heartbeat everyday haahaa

Maggimee

Does mummies here feel bloated after meal ? Sometime I feel bloated and uneasy ( I do not know how to described the feeling is like seat also xinku, stand also xinku )..Is it because baby don like the food we intake that make us feeling uncomfortable too ?

I feel bloated.. but i realise dun eat too much during meal time. Tk smaller meals. My meals r half of wat i norm consume n realise i feel less bloated. Drink more water it helps too...

gabby25

ervinnabrady:854653 said:
Anyone here tot of getting a fetal doppler 2 hear d heartbeat?
I was thinking of it but m afraid it wld mk me over paranoid but gd as well so i can hear my chipmunk's heartbeat everyday haahaa
I read from some post saying is not advisable to get fetal doppler, might b harmful to the little one inside. You may like to think twice

gabby25

Maggimee:854671 said:
Does mummies here feel bloated after meal ? Sometime I feel bloated and uneasy ( I do not know how to described the feeling is like seat also xinku, stand also xinku )..Is it because baby don like the food we intake that make us feeling uncomfortable too ?
Ya, sometimes i wonder too. Some food make me feel like puking after eating. Not sure is it the little one "protest" inside... haha...

Maggimee

Ya, sometimes i wonder too. Some food make me feel like puking after eating. Not sure is it the little one "protest" inside... haha...
Hey gal , you too having this type of feeling ? Whenever I eat fried food I will have these bloated and uneasy feeling that make me seat also cannot stand also cannot .... Wonder is it little gems is saying he/she do not like fried food .... It happen sometime if I ate too much too ...

Maggimee

Good Morning AUGUST MTB ..... Remember to take breakfast every morning !!! Breakfast is the most important meal of the start of day :) Drink a mug of warm water before you brush your teeth can help in constipation too !!!!