EDD August 2014

gabby25

Hello, got the info from KKH on the Aqua Fitness in Pregnancy

1. Mar Intake
Commencing Date: 08Mar to 29Mar (every Sat)
Time: 1pm to 145pm OR 2pm to 245pm
Sessions: 04
Cost: $111.30 inclusive of GST

2. Apr Intake
Commencing Date: 05Apr to 26Apr (every Sat)
Time: 1pm to 145pm OR 2pm to 245pm
Sessions: 04
Cost: $111.30 inclusive of GST

clovermom

ervinnabrady:854470 said:
Hi .. i have not booked a CL yet but looking ard.
Heard the mkt rate nw $2500-2600.. :(
I checked all rates msia one is 2400 now and spore ones are ranging from 2500-3950. Machiam like daylight robbery ...esp no food cost coverage ! In past, it's only 1800 - 2200 only..increased so fast!

gabby25

I checked all rates msia one is 2400 now and spore ones are ranging from 2500-3950. Machiam like daylight robbery ...esp no food cost coverage ! In past, it's only 1800 - 2200 only..increased so fast!
Hi clovermom, my CL charge $2500 and that is a special friend referral rates. I think really no choice unless we have help from the parents or In laws.
I read the do's and dont's during confinment period, a lot of dont's during the 1 month

clovermom:860194 said:
gumm:857251 said:
Hi! I'm new here!!! my EDD is Aug 20 for my second bb!!
Gumm..I am same as ya ...2nd bb but my EDD is 25 Aug..however normally it's not accurate could be earlier based on the first experience ^^ seem like I am the last to labour in this group ... long waiting manz... hahaha..
My EDD is 30 Aug :D

gabby25

Hi Mrs Wong, btw I checked with KKH earlier they do not offer yoga class.

I saw 1 of the mummy sharing this from other Month thread (July 2014) for Prenatal Class.

"Masters Yoga at 88A Tanjong Pagar Rd; their package is really quite reasonable $190 for 10 classes... easy for me to go after work...got free trial too."

Here the website Prenatal Yoga Singapore | Masters' Yoga Sadhan

Any mummy keen to sign up for Prenatal Yoga Class?

Last edited:

Maggimee

Hi Maggimee, if you still experiencing the sharp pain at your side of your tight, you can get your spouse to massage that painful area. Hope it helps.
Yup yup , is feeling better these two day .... And guess what WE HAVE THE SAME EDD !!!:001_302:

mamades

Is anyone signing up or signup for Anenatal classes??

I have many recommendations for Wong Boi Boi from TMC. Any others you would like to recommend??

mamades

Mrs Wong, r u taking up the swimming classes over at KK?

Btw, any ladies here experience dropping alot of hair? I seem to drop more than usual even hub commented as well :(
Hey Gabby25, yeah in the beginning first trimester i also dropped more than usual. Now im at my 18 weeks.. its not dropping as much liao. im using the hairloss shampoo by natural now and its really much better for me.

gabby25

Hi Mamades, I have signed up Anenatal Class with Mt A, starting in May. I went to trim my hair after that I feel the dropping is not as much. My colleagues mention the baby is absorbing all out nutrients....

gabby25

I have decided to sign up with Prudential - Pru First Gift as is more affordable. How abt the rest of the mummies here?

clovermom

Hey Mommies,

Check with you all, did any of you get the confinement food catering service? May I ask which is better?
During our pregnancy period, can we trial those confinement food, is it safe?

Also add me to your group facebook, if you have create the "2014 Mother and Baby" group - mine is cloversupermom@gmail.com
Thanks!

gabby25

Hi Clovermom, I be engaging CL lady so dont have to worry abt the food part. Think under the Confinement thread there are a few recommendation for confinement food catering service

Last edited:

clovermom

gabby, most confinement lady service don't include food costing and have to pay separately and have to bring her to buy if she requested. Very cumbersome. I do have helper, but I still need to find my confinement food catering to save the trouble of worrying on the food cooked by CL or the cumbersome of bringing her to wet market,etc...caterer will be better choice cos they are expert in preparing the confinement food as not many CL will know how to cook real confinement food.

However, strangely most Confinement catering sites.. post can "food trial" but I asked one of the company , they wasn't sure whether is it safe to take during pregnancy period...then like that how to food trial...hence, I gotta to ask around in forum see any gracious heart experience mommies got any to recommend me as I will be going thru c-sec so certain food cannot anyhow take..

Last edited:

gabby25

Hi Clovermom, yup you r right. But I think that part of the 'job' engaging CL. At least dont have to worry whether abt the baby part since being a first time mum (keeping fingers crossed) when there a experience lady assisting to take care of the baby and of course mummy as well.

moobi86

hello ladies~

I have been following this thread on and off for quite awhile, just reg so i can post and say "Hi!"
my EDD is 24 Aug, and this is my first bb. :)
Went to my gynae (mount A) yesterday, and had a 70% confirm that bb is gonna be a boy... :)

Can i be added into the FB grp too? my email is seashellz_memories@yahoo.com. TIA!

Cheers~