EDD August 2014

pipilili

Someone asked about air purifier...
I am actually quite worried that the haze will return when our little one is born and whether we should get a purifier, just in case!
The 2 recommended by newspaper (straits times) are Honeywell and Blue-something...
These 2 are good due to the HEPA Filter which they have....supposed to filter up to 0.03 micron dust particles.

The cheapest Honeywell one cost around SGD 400-500. I am still thinking v hard if I should get it. It's not cheap lor.

Maggimee

Hi all ladies , currently I am in mid of 17weeks still yet to feel any movement /flutters .... As I heard from a lot mummies saying that first child wont feel first move so early .... But I am so worried do not know what is little gem doing inside ..... Any mummies have same experience as me :(

mamades

Hi all ladies , currently I am in mid of 17weeks still yet to feel any movement /flutters .... As I heard from a lot mummies saying that first child wont feel first move so early .... But I am so worried do not know what is little gem doing inside ..... Any mummies have same experience as me :(
Hi maggimee, im in my 19 weeks gg 20 weeks n I oso hv not really feel the kicking. Dr say for first time mum we may not know the feeling till later. So im also waiting.. maybe bb kick we oso not sure. Haaaa :)

Maggimee

Hi maggimee, im in my 19 weeks gg 20 weeks n I oso hv not really feel the kicking. Dr say for first time mum we may not know the feeling till later. So im also waiting.. maybe bb kick we oso not sure. Haaaa :)
Hmmm....Hi Mamades .... Yup I am also waiting to feel the first kick .... DO you have any other symptoms ? As for me I am feeling super normal sometime even forget I am a MTB ... :elvis:

mamades

Hmmm....Hi Mamades .... Yup I am also waiting to feel the first kick .... DO you have any other symptoms ? As for me I am feeling super normal sometime even forget I am a MTB ... :elvis:
same i am also waiting.. cant wait to feel it.. :) right now i have blocked nose and recently not able to slp properly.. will wake up in wee hrs.. hahhaa.. but other than that im ok.. i sometimes will also forget im preggy.. :):001_302:

Maggimee

same i am also waiting.. cant wait to feel it.. :) right now i have blocked nose and recently not able to sleep properly.. will wake up in wee hours.. hahhaa.. but other than that im ok.. i sometimes will also forget im preggy.. :):001_302:
Right now I am also having blocked nose , sometime running nose too .... Not sure is it also a process of pregnancy ? Me too wake up in the middle of the night to visit the toilet :) How is your appetite these few days/weeks ? :001_302:

pinkk11

hi everyone! i'm expecting my 2nd baby on 9 Aug (national day!) lol. :)
going for my FA scan tmr, hopefully can confirm the gender - hoping for a boy coz my first is a gal..

pinkk11

thanks maggimee!

someone was asking abt jamu massage - the ML who did for my first postnatal was not bad. can PM me if you want her contact.

mamades

Right now I am also having blocked nose , sometime running nose too .... Not sure is it also a process of pregnancy ? Me too wake up in the middle of the night to visit the toilet :) How is your appetite these few days/weeks ? :001_302:
block nose is part of pregnancy as i have consulted my gynae. I too wake up in the middle of the night to go toliet. My appetite is back to normal. Love spicy food which i nv like. hahahaa.. :)

mamades

Hey Mommies,

Check with you all, did any of you get the confinement food catering service? May I ask which is better?
During our pregnancy period, can we trial those confinement food, is it safe?

Also add me to your group facebook, if you have create the "2014 Mother and Baby" group - mine is cloversupermom@gmail.com
Thanks!

My Sil ordered confinement food from TMC and she loves it... If u delivering at TMC, u can order and there is discount.