EDD Dec 2010

clovbear

Hi to all MTBs edd-ing in Dec 2010!

I'm new here! My little one is due to make an appearance in mid Dec (just in time for CNY, so says my significant other). Haha.

My gynae's from Thomson Medical Center (Dr LC Cheng from WC Clinic). Anyone's gynae from there as well?

Looking forward to being part of this group! Hee... Ciaos!

:Dancing_wub:

charline

I'm new here! My little one is due to make an appearance in mid Dec (just in time for CNY, so says my significant other). Haha.

My gynae's from Thomson Medical Center (Dr LC Cheng from WC Clinic). Anyone's gynae from there as well?

Welcome Clovebear! Your child is 2 weeks ahead of mine. Do you know if you have a prince or princess in ur tummy already?

inloveforever

welcome clovbear!
all our babies will be born on the festive month...so there is another reason to be more happy! hehe.

Jaschy

Congrats Xynthia and Shespice! I'm sure you'll have fun dressing your girls up in future.

I am still waiting to know my baby's gender. Not buying stuff till I know.

Taka has a baby fair on from now till 22 Aug, maybe you ladies can go shopping already.
cool just get to know the gender of my baby from my detail scan today.. can finally go shopping for my baby princess!! hehe:Dancing_wub:

clovbear

Welcome Clovebear! Your child is 2 weeks ahead of mine. Do you know if you have a prince or princess in your tummy already?
Hi all!

@Charline: So your babe's probably gonna be a Christmas kiddy? Nice! Best present ever! Haha!
Nay, me & the significant other decided that we will keep the gender bit as the final surprise! Hee...

@inloveforever: Yup! Ours is all festive babes! However next time they'll not get the chance to celebrate their b-days in school though. *aww...*

@ALL: Is all of you 1st time mommies or otherwise? Any1 have been to the Taka Baby fair? Worth going or not?

Haha... So much to ask, cos I'm a 1st time mommy myself. The process has been quite fun, exploring new things about myself (visiting pregnancy week-by-week sites every week!), going 'aww...' everytime me & the SO sees our babe during the ultrascan, from nothing to feeling the babe kick periodically just when I'm about to settle down and sleep (night owl?). Quite a lot for me to take in - pregnancy is quite an amazing process! Hee, or I'm just easily excited!

Looking to hear from you all soon! In the meantime, remember to take your supplements! Ciaos!

charline

Hi all!

@Charline: So your babe's probably gonna be a Christmas kiddy? Nice! Best present ever! Haha!
Nay, me & the significant other decided that we will keep the gender bit as the final surprise! Hee...

@inloveforever: Yup! Ours is all festive babes! However next time they'll not get the chance to celebrate their b-days in school though. *aww...*

@ALL: Is all of you 1st time mommies or otherwise? Any1 have been to the Taka Baby fair? Worth going or not?

Haha... So much to ask, cos I'm a 1st time mommy myself. The process has been quite fun, exploring new things about myself (visiting pregnancy week-by-week sites every week!), going 'aww...' everytime me & the SO sees our babe during the ultrascan, from nothing to feeling the babe kick periodically just when I'm about to settle down and sleep (night owl?). Quite a lot for me to take in - pregnancy is quite an amazing process! Hee, or I'm just easily excited!

Looking to hear from you all soon! In the meantime, remember to take your supplements! Ciaos!
Clovebear, end of Dec, dunno whether will hit Christmas or not, but sure hope so! I went to the Taka Baby Fair over the weekend, if you need cots, bottles, clothes, carrier and such, can go take a look. Lots of brands and different types of baby products.

I go to pregnancy sites week by week too. I am in Week 20 now. I don't know why but I seem to be one of the few MTBs that have yet to experience baby kicking. Quite sad about this.

clovbear

Clovebear, end of Dec, dont know whether will hit Christmas or not, but sure hope so! I went to the Taka Baby Fair over the weekend, if you need cots, bottles, clothes, carrier and such, can go take a look. Lots of brands and different types of baby products.

I go to pregnancy sites week by week too. I am in Week 20 now. I dont't know why but I seem to be one of the few MTBs that have yet to experience baby kicking. Quite sad about this.

@Charline: dont't worry, as long as your ultrascan shows up normal, it's fine. Lots of scientific explanations to this, which I'm sure you've checked it out on the big wide web as well.
Mine started out very slight - it felt more like a hunger pang than a movement. Haha.
Talk to the baby more, like probably before sleeping, or when you're alone with him (like when I'm driving). Sometimes I do feel silly talking to myself but I believe it creates bonding and mutual understanding.
Each one of us will have different experiences. Been talking to friends whom are mommies / MTBs and we all have unique experiences with our babes.

On a lighter note, I'm still trying to find out if my mom has stretch marks. Seems that it'll be a determination of whether I'm gonna get it or not. Seen grandma in the nude before (in Japan when we all took it all off for onsen) but I really can't seem to remember. Hmm.
:mtongue:
Cheers!

inloveforever

Hello Mummies,

I only felt my baby movements when she's around 23 weeks.
Still just gentle movements but more reassuring that she is okay and
kicking inside my womb.
Feels exciting when she moves, I have to lift my top to see if the foot mark or hands can be seen already...hehe...

charline

Hello Mummies,

I only felt my baby movements when she's around 23 weeks.
Still just gentle movements but more reassuring that she is okay and
kicking inside my womb.
Feels exciting when she moves, I have to lift my top to see if the foot mark or hands can be seen already...hehe...
Thanks Mummies! :)

I felt baby kick over the weekend, hubby felt him/her too. I can't see foot/hand marks yet but I hope I soon will.

Going for detailed scan today.

clovbear

Hi mommies!

Wat an exciting weekend, with the baby kicks and all! :)

Any thoughts on who's gonna take care of your little ones after your maternity leave? My mom and mom-in-law are both in the workforce = no chance they'll be taking care of them. So me and my SO are considering our options. (aka infant care, nannies etc). There's so many things to consider. Oh boy.

doubleU

Hi all!! Im new here.. My EDD is on 16 dec.. it's a boy.. i had yet to find a gynae.. Any recommendation? currently i am gg for check-up at kkh..

vasantha

Hi All,

My EDD is on dec 28th 2010.

Hi Double U:

Currently iam visiting dr jyothikumar in gleenagles.Treatment was excellent.If u would like to visit chinese doctor then i heard Dr foong was good and he is in same clinic.Below are the hospital details

New Page 1

Let me know if you need any additional info.

sweety

Hi xynthia18 & Jaschy,

Congrats to you both as well. :)

Till now I have not done any shopping for my little princess. Want to visit the Taka baby fair but in the end, I did not go. How is the fair? Is it really cheap?

Jaschy

Hi xynthia18 & Jaschy,

Till now I have not done any shopping for my little princess. Want to visit the Taka baby fair but in the end, I did not go. How is the fair? Is it really cheap?
I went for the taka fair.. but according to sis its not really very cheap for the big items like stroller and baby cot.. she mentioned abt a warehouse sales in kaki bukit that sells all these items at a much lower price.. but i haven had a chance to find out where is it yet:Dancing_tongue:

Tink there is another fair coming up in Nov at Expo rite? so many we still have some time to look around and compare.. hehe:tlaugh:

xynthia18

Hi xynthia18 & Jaschy,

hmm i dunno how cheap is it but i've bought some of the stuffs like baby rocker, baby cot and breast pump. lookin forward to nov baby fair in expo to do last min shopping. now only headache about where to put baby when i'm downstairs.cus i stay in a terrace house and i got 2 big dogs whose hair keep dropping. so thinkin of buyin a playpen with mosquito net or a cradle sarong to slp in. hai.

clovbear

I went for the taka fair.. but according to sis its not really very cheap for the big items like stroller and baby cot.. she mentioned about a warehouse sales in kaki bukit that sells all these items at a much lower price.. but i have not had a chance to find out where is it yet:Dancing_tongue:

Tink there is another fair coming up in Nov at Expo rite? so many we still have some time to look around and compare.. hehe:tlaugh:
Hi mommies,

I've been to the Baby Hyperstore which is at Kaki Bukit. Actually prices are the same cos it's the same distributor that brought the items in at the Taka Fair. They only carry certain brands like McClaren, Maxi-Cosi, Goodbaby (can't seem to remember the rest). Combi's not with them.

My friend mentioned the Expo sale as well. Should be able to get quite good deals from there!

Oh, I heard that Philips is having their yearly carnival sale again on 30 & 31 Oct. Good time to get Avent products at a good discount!

dils

Hi mommies,

have been following this forum for awhile now. decided to sign up today =)
am due on dec 10. we're having a boy =)
hope everyone is doing ok so far!

dils

haha congrats! btw i read that e expo sale will be in nov. anybody know whether it'll be early or late nov? havent really prepare much for baby's arrival =p