EDD Dec 2010

xynthia18

haha congrats! btw i read that e expo sale will be in nov. anybody know whether it'll be early or late nov? havent really prepare much for baby's arrival =p
welcome dils !! congrats on having a baby boy ~~ :Dancing_wub: i tot the expo sale will be in oct ?? i hope it's either in oct or early nov. if end nov i dun think i'll have the strength to even go shop for baby stuffs. moreover at expo. i'm at the other end of singapore. haha !

inloveforever

im due in 9 Dec!! hahah.. baby girl.

cant wait for avent sales & expo sales!!! :)
My EDD is also Dec 9 and i have a baby girl as well...:)

DoubleU : welcome to the forum. Our babies will come in the same week...have you felt the baby kicks now?

It's getting more exciting as EDD comes closer though I feel my tummy getting heavier and limits me to walk around frrequently.
It's tough to be working while pregnant, I feel like filling for MC everytime. haha.

cheers!

charline

DoubleU : welcome to the forum. Our babies will come in the same week...have you felt the baby kicks now?

It's getting more exciting as EDD comes closer though I feel my tummy getting heavier and limits me to walk around frrequently.
It's tough to be working while pregnant, I feel like filling for MC everytime. haha.

cheers!

I also feel very very heavy. I don't like to walk a lot now but for work no choice. Get tired easily partly because I don't sleep well at night.

I have only bought 3 pieces of clothing for my Princess. Everything else also haven't buy. Sigh... no energy, no time.

droplets

Hi,

Have not been visiting this thread for quite a while. Me due in 12 Dec and gynae says i've risk of pre-eclampsia.. haiz.. my boy weighs ard 650g on wk 24, seems small lei.. wat abt u mummies?

Jaschy

Welcome Dils and double ! Mine is a princess and due on 23rd Dec.. but dont kow y keep having this feeling that she will be here slight earlier.. maybe about 2 weeks earlier.. hehe

Droplets: you can try eating some durians if you want.. cos heard durians can make baby grow big.. my girl weights 417gm at 21 week.. its a bit above average.. maybe i ate a lot of durian .. :Dancing_tongue:hehe but as long as baby is healthy.. tink the weight is ok ..:tlaugh:

Last edited:

charline

Droplets, yup definitely eat more. Treat yourself to a big subway sandwich sometimes.

I am actually quite mad with gynae, during detailed scan, did not tell me baby's weight so I don't even know if it's big or small.

Welcome Dils and double ! Mine is a princess and due on 23rd Dec.. but dont kow y keep having this feeling that she will be here slight earlier.. maybe about 2 weeks earlier.. hehe

Droplets: you can try eating some durians if you want.. cos heard durians can make baby grow big.. my girl weights 417gm at 21 week.. its a bit above average.. maybe i ate a lot of durian .. :Dancing_tongue:hehe but as long as baby is healthy.. tink the weight is ok ..:tlaugh:

dils

read on one of the forums that e baby fair @ expo will be on 22-24 Oct but this is not published on expo website yet.

went for my appt last fri. am at 25 weeks and baby weighs 782g. ive put on a total of 5 kg already! doc said e weight gain is abit fast cos she said in total i can only put on 12kg cos am small. now everytime im hungry im scared to eat =(

Jaschy

Droplets, yup definitely eat more. Treat yourself to a big subway sandwich sometimes.

I am actually quite mad with gynae, during detailed scan, did not tell me baby's weight so I dont't even know if it's big or small.
Is there any report that u can take home after the detail scan? cos the weight sld be stated on the report even if they didnt mention to you..:tlaugh:

Maybe you can go take a look or ask ur gynae for a copy of the report if its not given to you:Dancing_wub:

xynthia18

read on one of the forums that e baby fair @ expo will be on 22-24 Oct but this is not published on expo website yet.

went for my appt last fri. am at 25 weeks and baby weighs 782g. ive put on a total of 5 kg already! doc said e weight gain is abit fast cos she said in total i can only put on 12kg cos am small. now everytime im hungry im scared to eat =(
same. i've put on a total of 7kg from 9 week till now. doc also say too fast. now i stop taking supper. and when i'm hungry between meals, i'll take apple or go to sleep. haha

charline

Jaschy, horrible one the gynae never give me report, the next time I see her must ask for it. I guess I forgot the last time cos happy that detailed scan was normal and tt I have a princess.

dils, I wonder if the baby expo thing will be good. Mother and Baby magazine is also organising a baby fair at Square 2 this Thurs to Sun. The Sept issue of the magazine got 30% discount coupon for Mothercare (but you can only use it to buy baby's clothes).

xynthia, know what you mean, I am rapidly growing tt sometimes I dun dare to eat. And wow, your bb is 25 weeks already, mine is just 22 weeks going on 23 weeks this week.

Can I ask what have all of you bought for your babies so far? I wanna go buy things like bottles and steriliser, but my mum said too early. Shopping is tempting leh.

xynthia18

Jaschy, horrible one the gynae never give me report, the next time I see her must ask for it. I guess I forgot the last time cos happy that detailed scan was normal and that I have a princess.

dils, I wonder if the baby expo thing will be good. Mother and Baby magazine is also organising a baby fair at Square 2 this Thurs to Sun. The Sept issue of the magazine got 30% discount coupon for Mothercare (but you can only use it to buy baby's clothes).

xynthia, know what you mean, I am rapidly growing that sometimes I dont dare to eat. And wow, your baby is 25 weeks already, mine is just 22 weeks going on 23 weeks this week.

Can I ask what have all of you bought for your babies so far? I wanna go buy things like bottles and steriliser, but my mum said too early. Shopping is tempting .
yeah. my parents keep nagging and nagging. asking me dun eat so much, they're afraid i wont be able to shed off the extra kgs after birth. haha. they dun wana see me being fat. yeah. sometimes i just hope time would pass quickly so i could hold my baby girl in my arms :wong19:. i've bought baby cot, sterilizer(comes with milk bottles and bottle warmer), baby rocker, pigeon breast pump and a few clothes, pacifier etc... haha. now waitin for oct baby fair to do last min shopping den can rest till my delivery...

droplets

i've put on abt 10kg since day 1.. gynae says mine is water retention... sob sob... think i'll eat more durian and see if bb gains weight during ym next check-up..

Jaschy

I had also put on abt 6-7 kg since week 12.. first tri had bad morning sickness so never put on any weight:Dancing_tongue: but my doctor never say anything leh.. so i tot its still withnin the acceptable range? :001_302:

Charline.. maybe some gynae only gave back the detail scan report during the next check up.. if they never offer to give u back just asked them to photocopy 1 set for u.. mine the sonagrapher had already duplicate one copy before i go back to my gynae thats y they can give me on the spot.. u did your detail scan at which clinic leh ?

charline

Jaschy, KKH lor. Sigh... next time must go ask gynae for it.

Xyn, wah buy so many things already. Makes me feel better. I have yet to buy the things that you did.

xynthia18

Jaschy, Kandang Kerbau Hospital . Sigh... next time must go ask gynae for it.

Xyn, wah buy so many things already. Makes me feel better. I have yet to buy the things that you did.
haha. because i dun wana go shopping when my tummy gets in the way. so buy nw lo. but taking up alot of space in my room....

doubleU

cheers!
Seriously, I dun actually know how to reply.. So testing.. Aha.. Yup.. I feel a lot of kicking.. Sometimes I find that it is cute, sometimes pretty annoying especially when I am trying to sleep.. Recently, it is very difficult for me to fall asleep and will wake up easily.. =(

This is my first one and surrounding friends none have experience.. I did not shop for baby stuff yet and did not know which gynae to go to.. Where shld I start from? Very worried..

doubleU

Btw.. When my baby was 12 weeks until now.. My weight only increase like 4kg.. I ate a lot and had durians too.. Now I am more worried..

xynthia18

Btw.. When my baby was 12 weeks until now.. My weight only increase like 4kg.. I ate a lot and had durians too.. Now I am more worried..
Hi DoubleU ~ so envy u only gain 4kg from week 12 till now. don worry. as long as gynae says baby's weight is ok, everything is good. but dun take too much durian as they're high in sugar and also quite heaty also. not good to fall sick when pregnant. somemore nowadays weather super hot, i keep on-ing the aircon. maybe during the up-coming baby fair in oct, u can start buying sterilizer, some clothes(if you do not have hands-me-down from friends), bathtub...etc..

doubleU

But I am afraid that my baby do not have enough nutrients. I am looking forward to e sales. I think I shld start listing down what to get.

Anyone use glass milk bottles? Any recommendation?

clovbear

Hello all mommies! Good to see we're all doing well with our little ones!

I'm week 26 this week! Going on to 3rd tri soon! *looking forward* Hee. I gained 5 kg from start of pregnancy, but i lost 3kg in the 1st 3 months - guess that makes me 8kg heavier from week 12 onwards. Shucks! But my tummy still relatively small - as commented by everyone who saw me. :p

@xynthia: So good! my parents / in-laws will start to nag once they see that I'm not eating much during meals. Also very scared that the extra pounds will not shed off so easily.

I have a friend who's in love with sprees - she bought all her babe's clothes from US whenever there's sale! Eg. Gap, Old Navy etc. I'll let u gals know if she's planning for another one so we can get as well? Or maybe we can start one of our own (any regular spree-purchasers out there?) :)