Edd dec 2012

Mreow Mreow

Dear Pink2Purple & MamaDT,
Is it fun to go for the classes?

I feel like signing up with my Hubby but his Schedule is so ao irregular.
If I had to go on my own, I'd feel so so lazy!! :p

Wondering if the classes are really Beneficial...
But it will be good to kill time too! :)

Linger,
I realized that I don't vomit when I eat Indian Mamashop food!
Wahaha :D

My classes only start in october...heheh so can't tell you abt the experience yet :)

Dear Pink2Purple & MamaDT,
Is it fun to go for the classes?

I feel like signing up with my Hubby but his Schedule is so ao irregular.
If I had to go on my own, I'd feel so so lazy!! :p

Wondering if the classes are really Beneficial...
But it will be good to kill time too! :)

Linger,
I realized that I don't vomit when I eat Indian Mamashop food!
Wahaha :D

MamaDT

Hi Mreow Mreow

My class has not started too. It will start next Sunday.

I think you can take a look at the website and see the classes sypnosis. If u like it, then u can sign up lor :)

Hi Yingzy

Thanks for setting up :)

yingzy

no problem! we can all update there!

my EDD is 29 Dec 2012... and I'm having a girl...anyone has e same EDD as me?

xsher

Hi pink2purple,

can i know how did you manage to sign up? i've calling them but my calls are always being diverted to the answering machine. sigh. also been trying to email them on the course as well but nobody bothers to reply either.

Hi Mreow Mreow,

I signed up for the childbirth education classes at Mt Alvernia in October, since I'll be delivering there. Should start to book now, coz most of these classes get filled up pretty quickly.

Hi xsher,

I actually filled in the form and emailed it to them. They called me back the next day to confirm my registration, and will call me again 1 week before classes commence to confirm payment details.

Did u get their contact details right? Email is parentcraft@mtalvernia-hospital.org and phone number is 63476641

Hi pink2purple,

can i know how did you manage to sign up? i've calling them but my calls are always being diverted to the answering machine. sigh. also been trying to email them on the course as well but nobody bothers to reply either.

xsher

Yes, these are the contacts I gotten from Mt A booklet. Will try again and hopefully they"ll get back to me soon :(
Thanks!

Hi xsher,

I actually filled in the form and emailed it to them. They called me back the next day to confirm my registration, and will call me again 1 week before classes commence to confirm payment details.

Did you get their contact details right? Email is parentcraft@mtalvernia-hospital.org and phone number is 63476641

babyswonderful

Hello mummies,

Just to share, we help mummies ship in baby products from USA.
Products include brands like Ameda / Medela / Lansinoh / Desitin / California Baby / Dr Brown's and many more!
Prices are generally up to 50% lower than retail shops and other BPs due to negotiations and shared shipping costs.
Free courier for all orders above S$120.

Our pre order batch #8 have just started, so do drop by my thread ~45% OFF RETAIL PRICES~ NEW! Milk Bottles/Breast Pumps/Creams/Milk Storage Bags or my blog www.babyswonderful.blogspot.com if you are keen to join us.

Thanks!
Baby S.

MsSaggi

WTS: Tommee Tippee Stuffs.

Hi Mummies,

Am letting go a set of Tommee Tippee stuffs. Bought from Spring Maternity in July..

Consist of the followings:
- Electronic Steam Sterilizer
- Electronic Bottle & Food Warmer
- 36 disposable Breast Pad
- 3x 260mls/9fl oz breast& Bottle feeding
- 1x 150mls/5fl oz breast & bottle feeding
- Perfect fit pacifier
- Twin bottle insulated carrier
- Single bottle insulated carrier

Interested, pls PM me. Thanks.. ;D

Mreow Mreow

Re: WTS: Tommee Tippee Stuffs.

Hello mummies!!!

Juz wondering how much weight have you girls put on till now?

I was a GREAT eater in my Pre-preggy days.
But now my appetite is much much lesser and eventhough I'm 23 weeks now,
I've already put on 8kg!!! :(
I'm not very sure where the weight is from....!
Any mummies like me out there?

Also, any mummies who haven't Realllly show yet?
Hubby is kinda worried that my tummy is too small as No one can tell that I'm pregnant.
I juz look a little chubby & like I ate a big meal..
He thinks that for someone turning 6 months next week & still fitting into my usual clothes doesnt sound so good.

Hope everything is ok since i can only check With the Doc next week on my visit...

Any mummies having similar thoughts??

Beenies

Hi fellow mommies!

I am expecting with my first pregancy and the EDD is in the first week of Jan, but because its twins, the doctor predicted they will pop earlier around mid dec!

Put on about 7kg and i am about 5 months now and we are planning to go on a baby-moon mid Sep to Spain! Anyone traveling as well? think its gonna be tough walking around with a big belly!

btw i am still undecided between KK and Private Hospital because of the potential costs involved if there are complications. Anyone has advice on this front?

Mreow Mreow

Hi fellow mommies!

I am expecting with my first pregancy and the EDD is in the first week of Jan, but because its twins, the doctor predicted they will pop earlier around mid dec!

Put on about 7kg and i am about 5 months now and we are planning to go on a baby-moon mid Sep to Spain! Anyone traveling as well? think its gonna be tough walking around with a big belly!

btw i am still undecided between KK and Private Hospital because of the potential costs involved if there are complications. Anyone has advice on this front?

Hi Beenies!

Welcome and Congrats on carrying twins!! :D
So happy for you!! :D

I went on 3 babymoons during my 4th month as I had to quit my job when pregnant.
I'm sure u will enjoy Spain!! :)

For me, it wasn't so tiring.
However I had a slight aching on my back when I was up walking on my feet for about 7h for Afew consec days.
So perhaps u can take frequent breaks & avoid strenuous activity.
I also drank from Bottled water when I was overseas.

Do take care on the long plane ride..
Total Flight time's gonna be so long at about 15h if u don't take Direct flights so do stretch often onboard ya? :)

Regarding KK & private hospitals,
I think they're both OK but if you weighing it on potential costs should any complications arise,
I believe KK would be a better choice for u.
Afterall KK has loads of Experience and it's a bigger hospital that can deal with any emergency.
I go to The Private Suite at KK & I think the Docs are gd there too :)

Beenies

Hi Mreow Mreow!

Thank you!

Yeap will probably walk for an hour and rest for an hour *kidding* Gonna squeeze on economy class and its a direct flight to Barcelona, hopefully the ride is not so bumpy :)

Yeap think most probably will go for KKH. Is the private suite just a different clinic or does it mean that the delivery room and wards are also more comfortable?

MamaDT

Hi ladies

Which brand of breast pumps did you all buy? I am having a headache over this now lol.... Still thinking if I shd get a medela... But also dunno which model... And Hubby doesn't want me to rent or borrow or buy preloved breast pumps... So need some kinda advise like which u think is good and why? Haha thanks!

yingzy

mine is medela! but i got a single electric pump... kinda time consuming... if i had know it is really boring during the pumping session i would have gotten a dual :)

ling.er

So far i put on 5kg like tat.. Mine tummy can see already & somehow nowaday i find it heavy haha,,, yesterday also having backache....

Hello mummies!!!

Juz wondering how much weight have you girls put on till now?

I was a GREAT eater in my Pre-preggy days.
But now my appetite is much much lesser and eventhough I'm 23 weeks now,
I've already put on 8kg!!! :(
I'm not very sure where the weight is from....!
Any mummies like me out there?

Also, any mummies who haven't Realllly show yet?
Hubby is kinda worried that my tummy is too small as No one can tell that I'm pregnant.
I juz look a little chubby & like I ate a big meal..
He thinks that for someone turning 6 months next week & still fitting into my usual clothes doesnt sound so good.

Hope everything is ok since i can only check With the Doc next week on my visit...

Any mummies having similar thoughts??

Mreow Mreow

Hi ladies

Which brand of breast pumps did you all buy? I am having a headache over this now lol.... Still thinking if I shd get a medela... But also dunno which model... And Hubby doesn't want me to rent or borrow or buy preloved breast pumps... So need some kinda advise like which u think is good and why? Haha thanks!
Hi MamaDT!

Yeah, my hubby doesn't like Preloved items as well so the other day at the Taka Fair,
We bought the Single Electric Avent Pump. Comes with other freebies too.

Honestly I'm not very sure which is good but I suppose all the brands should be alright.
Afterall, they have their own equal group of Mummy Supporters! Haha :)

I simply bought bought Avent cuz Ive heard more about it than Medela & have actually seen more mummies using Avent as well.
At the Fair, the price seems reasonable so we juz grabbed it.

Thing is, hope it will come to good use and not be a White Eleplant when Baby is born!!
Wahaha :)

Mreow Mreow

Hi Mreow Mreow!

Thank you!

Yeap will probably walk for an hour and rest for an hour *kidding* Gonna squeeze on economy class and its a direct flight to Barcelona, hopefully the ride is not so bumpy :)

Yeap think most probably will go for KKH. Is the private suite just a different clinic or does it mean that the delivery room and wards are also more comfortable?

Hi Beenies!!

Glad ure taking Direct.
Hope the Check-In Gal can allocate u row of Empty seats so u can have more space with ur Hubby and not squeeze with another! :)
Try ur best to take only water onboard the longHaul flight...
Dont worry about Turbulence.
Even though it happens quite often during this period, it's more often than not, not severe :D

The Private Suite is a Different clinic that is located on it's own near the Shops & Makan area in KK.
If u see ur Doc at the Private suite, the very same doc will attend to u when ure in labour.
Consulatation Fees are slightly more expensive there.
They also do up the clinic like it's some kinda clubhouse. U can have some free Machine Drinks and a fruit.
Staff seem to be more polite and Waiting time is lesser too!! :)

cherchewy

Hi MamaDT!

Yeah, my hubby doesn't like Preloved items as well so the other day at the Taka Fair,
We bought the Single Electric Avent Pump. Comes with other freebies too.

Honestly I'm not very sure which is good but I suppose all the brands should be alright.
Afterall, they have their own equal group of Mummy Supporters! Haha :)

I simply bought bought Avent cuz Ive heard more about it than Medela & have actually seen more mummies using Avent as well.
At the Fair, the price seems reasonable so we juz grabbed it.

Thing is, hope it will come to good use and not be a White Eleplant when Baby is born!!
Wahaha :)
I also got the same Avent one at taka! :) thought it was the best deal, does the same job..

but now i'm a bit swayed as my friends keep telling me I need a dual one, saying it's easier to pump simultaneously, something got to do with the simulation or sth.. Any one else think so too? but it's so much more ex.. :(