Edd dec 2012

Lindsay

Hi ivyb, yes indeed the cost is slightly more but I took it up mainly because of great recommendations by my friends on the teacher and also each class, there is only 4 students so I really enjoy & appreciate the great amount of personalisation in the class and notes are given out as well. Yes, it is a little stretch for my budget as well but I believed in paying slightly more for quality and experience and dedication of the teacher.
Yes, do a trial class and see how it goes.. all the best :Dancing_wub:

Hi ivyb!

I just went for my FA scan today and so happy that everything is normal. Mine is 100% prince as what my gynae guessed cos the bird bird is very obvious.

Before the scan I asked baby to open legs wide wide and he did for both scans today and at 16 weeks! Haha.

Yes I also paid $200+ for 5 lessons conducted by Tmc. :)

Lindsay, how much is your class and where is it conducted?

ivyb

Hi ivyb, yes indeed the cost is slightly more but I took it up mainly because of great recommendations by my friends on the teacher and also each class, there is only 4 students so I really enjoy & appreciate the great amount of personalisation in the class and notes are given out as well. Yes, it is a little stretch for my budget as well but I believed in paying slightly more for quality and experience and dedication of the teacher.
Yes, do a trial class and see how it goes.. all the best :Dancing_wub:

I've read from another thread on pre-natal yoga and has decided to go for a complimentary class with Pure Yoga at Ngee Ann City. Location is quite convenient for me and price also seems quite reasonable. However i will only commit after the trial lesson. :)

ivyb

Hi ivyb!

I just went for my FA scan today and so happy that everything is normal. Mine is 100% prince as what my gynae guessed cos the bird bird is very obvious.

Before the scan I asked baby to open legs wide wide and he did for both scans today and at 16 weeks! Haha.

Yes I also paid $200+ for 5 lessons conducted by Tmc. :)

Lindsay, how much is your class and where is it conducted?
Glad to know that everything's going smoothly for u. :D I will only have my detailed scan during my 22nd week at NUH. I'm not sure if it's too late since most ladies are having theirs at 20 weeks. :s Anyway, i hope my bb will be as cooperative as yours during the scan. Wish me luck! :)

Odeoly

Hi all mummies,

I have 1 Avent pump (3 in 1 function-Elect, Battery and Manual). I only use for 1 time due to low milk supply. The pump still have 2 yrs warranty, who interested please email me at xenialmk@gmail.com.

Thanks

Odeoly

Hi all mummies,

I have 1 Avent pump (3 in 1 function-Elect, Battery and Manual). I only use for 1 time due to low milk supply. The pump still have 2 yrs warranty, who interested please email me at xenialmk@gmail.com.

Thanks

ling.er

Hi Mummy, care to share how much to pay for the blood cord bank? First i didnt buy, Now expecting another want. So thinking about it.

I did with my second child.. I signed up with cordlife and just signed up for my third one, my current pregnancy.. I signed up with cordlife

MamaDT

Hi mamaDT

Nope have not heard any comments do far.
Oh what is the hypnobirthing and breast feeding counselling about?
Hello Cherry Blossom

hypnobirthing is a method to destress yourself while u are birthing... not sure how effective though so still considering....
i think TMC also got pre-natal classes leh.. They quoted "Please call our Patient Service Officers at to enquire about the availability of pre-natal classes" when u logged in your FBI membership :)

lizasaifi

Hi mummies
I went for my FA scan today. Everything is alright with baby except that my gynae mention that the blood flow in the placenta to my baby has some resistance. Not sure what that means. Also I have two fibroids on the walls of my womb and one of them might give problem later. Has anyone had any experience like this before? By the way my baby is a girl! Quite shy just now covering her face when scanned. :)

arielc

Re: Nestle Nan Pro 2

Hi mummies!

I'm selling a brand new Medela Calma bottle teat that's ideal for breastfeeding mummies.
Medela Calma is meant to avoid nipple confusion: Calma – Feeding Device

I bought 2, and have not used this one before.

Bought for $27.88 from Takashimaya (price tag still there), willing to let go for:
- $24 for normal mail
- $25 for registered mail
Please leave your email address or pm me if you are interested!

ling.er

Yesterday went to my Detail Scan @ thomson.. Body already quite big mention by the doctor lolx. 374Grams now.
My EDD on 19 Dec 2012 . But planning to C-sec on 12/12 ^^
Any mummy choose the same date as me??

meow1607

Hi all,

Just did my DS last week.. Waiting for my gynae to explain the
Report... Passed the neusea and munching every hour period... My EDD is ard 8dec, and my 1st child..
Kind of nervous than excited...
I also hope my BB can be out on 12 Dec... Hehe...
Anyone from KKH? Not so sure how the TPS and any package they have...
And you all attending the prenatal class? :)

niidu

Dear All,

we r currently having a promo on infant/toddler's socks and mittens. also we have the best and latest japan/korea maternity fashion at unbelievable prices!! even if u r not preggie or just given birth, add a belt, and u r ready to go! noone will believe its a maternity dress!

so hurry to Niidu Mother's Wear offers mums-to-be an extensive range of maternity clothing. We carry the largest collection of imported maternity clothes and nursing wear that any maternity shop in Singapore has to offer. We also stock baby/ toddler shirts, dres while stocks last!!

ling.er

haha My friend also told me that... but just depend on luck lo.. Cos mien is c-sec .. 50% on getting that date ba..
Finally 5 month laio Lolx

Haha I will let nature takes its course.. My EDD 14 dec. my friend says if 12 dec might end up not enough beds?? Lol