Edd dec 2012

Hi Julee
My gynae prescribed multi Vic. As for fish oil, in getting from his clinic which is optional but I take it for supplements. Mine is the natal tri-plus. My friend previously took neurogain, at her gymae's. Actually my gynae said as long as its those for pregnancy fish oil will do. Neurogain can get easily at pharmacies while natal tri-plus not many places carry.

For Vic C I only drink those effervescent type as and when I rem to keep my immunity strong.

MamaDT

Hi Julee,

As i am still in a puky situation, my gynae gave me just one type of supplement at this moment - New Obimin multi-vits and minerals (which contains everything already).

The rest such as calcium, vit c, DHA, iron.. i will get them from natural food such as eggs, fish, milk and fruits and yoghurts almost everyday. Once in a week, i will take a few slices of red meat & green leafy vegetables to get more iron coz my gynae said i need to increase the level of iron as times goes by..

I suggest that you take the supplements from your gynae as he/she has a record of what nutrients u need more for yourself and baby :)

anuarsri

I did with my second child.. I signed up with cordlife and just signed up for my third one, my current pregnancy.. I signed up with cordlife

lizasaifi

Hi there! I have d same EDD as you n I am giving birth at NUH too! :D when is your appt for FA scan? Mine will be on d 1st of aug. can't wait to see baby again n check baby out. Hopefully he/she is growing well n healthy. Can't wait to know if baby is a he or she too. Are you able to feel baby move already? As for me I can feel some wave like or gassy feeling on my bump whenever I lay down to rest or just sit still. It was an awesome feeling!

Last edited:

lizasaifi

HI!! my edd was supposed to be 5th dec. until the dr changed it to 30 nov. LOL!
Hi there! Sorry got a bit mixed up. Haha saw ur post thru iPhone n didn't see dat u were replying to me. Hahaha my EDD according to LMP was 22nd nov but doc changed it to 6th dec after d first scan. Next appt for FA is on d 1st of aug. wat abt urs? Are u on subsidised or private?

rditp

Hi there! Sorry got a bit mixed up. Haha saw ur post thru iPhone n didn't see dat u were replying to me. Hahaha my EDD according to LMP was 22nd nov but doc changed it to 6th dec after d first scan. Next appt for FA is on d 1st of aug. wat abt urs? Are u on subsidised or private?
Eh? Complete opposite! Mine brought forward, yours pushed back. Hahahaha! My fa is this weds!! Excited!! sadly I've gone private. I don't like the idea of seeing diff drs on every visit and wondering who will be the lucky dr on delivery day! Spoiled brat! My poor husb. Lol! So have you felt movements yet? I'm worried cos sometimes I feel bubbles and when I'm lucky, the odd soft pokes. But Lately I don feel much so I'm very worried.

lizasaifi

Hahaha yeah! Since u under private means u go for ur appointments at d Kent Ridge wing women's clinic rite? Not at clinic G? Ur fa is 1 week earlier than mine then. Mine is on d 1st of aug :D excited? Hehehe yeah I've felt movements like wat u said...bubbles, waves n sometimes like gotten poked from inside...only slightly...have to really be still then can feel it...nowadays been getting these round ligament pains often...uterus stretching as baby growing more...wat abt u? Do u get these pains?

rditp

Eh? I'm at Peh la. Hahahaha.... Oh yes!! Sharp pokes of pain! But now not so much anymore. Also after a full meal I feel, for a lack of a better word, tight? Lol! Like im about to explode kind of feel. But since I'm fasting now, no such feelings till after breaking of fast. Lol.

lizasaifi

Eh? I'm at Peh la. Hahahaha.... Oh yes!! Sharp pokes of pain! But now not so much anymore. Also after a full meal I feel, for a lack of a better word, tight? Lol! Like im about to explode kind of feel. But since I'm fasting now, no such feelings till after breaking of fast. Lol.
Alamak! Sorry! Hahahaha I mixed up already. Lolz :eek: anyways u're Muslim too? Selamat berpuasa to u n family. I'm fasting too. First time fasting n pregnant. Hope all will be fine. :D I felt d same too after a full meal. Like so bloated n ur word, tight. Hahaha

ivyb

Hi all,

This is my first baby. EDD: 28 dec. Just wondering anyone of you tried prenatal yoga??

Hi fel2112, i'm expecting my first bb too. EDD: 19 Dec. I'm also planning to sign up for prenatal yoga but not sure which place is gd. I happened to come across one at Tanglin Mall, 'Mother & Child' but location is abit too far for me.

Have u sign up any classes already?

babyjiajia

Hi all I'm new to the forum. Edd 6 dec at gleneagles. Anyone same as me? :) anyway I was thinking of signing up for some exercise classes.. Anyone doing any?

MamaDT

I am also gg for just prenatal classes only :)
Tot of going for the hypnobirthing and breastfeeding counselling classes when i am in third trim as well.. :)

Cherry blossom, have you heard of any comments on all the trainers in the prenatal class at amk hub?

Lindsay

Hi fel2112, i'm expecting my first bb too. EDD: 19 Dec. I'm also planning to sign up for prenatal yoga but not sure which place is gd. I happened to come across one at Tanglin Mall, 'Mother & Child' but location is abit too far for me.

Have u sign up any classes already?
I have signed up with Ohmsantih yoga and so far, I have been really happy and glad. My usual lower back pain are gone and I realised I breathe alot better and that helps in sleeping well throughout the night. Teacher is really good. She spends time explaining how each pose benefits you, and that actually kept me motivated and engaged. I suggest you can do a trial class before you decide on signing up a course, that is what I dd :)
I went Mother & Child for trial as well. Did not like it as much as teaching was very mechanical and class size is big. They uses gadgets for the yoga classes , whereas in ohmsantih, we go natural totally, depending only on our own body capacity. Hope this information helps and not confuse you even more :001_302: Haha...

ivyb

Hi ivyb!!

Where will u giving birth?? I will be giving birth at TMC and have signed up for their prenatal classes already starting end Aug. :) I think if you are not under TMC also can sign up.

Let me know if u need more details. :)
Hi Cherry blossom,
i'll be delivering at Gleneagles. Most likely I will sign up the prenatal classes beginning of Sep with the hospital which cost $230 (excl GST) for 5 sessions, 2hrs per session. Do you need to pay for your classes at TMC?

I'm also planning to sign up for prenatal yoga with Mother & Child at Tanglin Mall in Aug/Sep. :)

I'm currently in my 19 weeks and had my last ultrasound scan at my gynae's office on Monday. Everything is going well but still we couldn't tell what is the gender of the baby and the doctor said it's still too small to confirm girl or boy. I believe we will find out during the detailed scan at NUH in 3 weeks' time. heheee....

Do you know the the gender of your bb already?

ivyb

I have signed up with Ohmsantih yoga and so far, I have been really happy and glad. My usual lower back pain are gone and I realised I breathe alot better and that helps in sleeping well throughout the night. Teacher is really good. She spends time explaining how each pose benefits you, and that actually kept me motivated and engaged. I suggest you can do a trial class before you decide on signing up a course, that is what I dd :)
I went Mother & Child for trial as well. Did not like it as much as teaching was very mechanical and class size is big. They uses gadgets for the yoga classes , whereas in ohmsantih, we go natural totally, depending only on our own body capacity. Hope this information helps and not confuse you even more :001_302: Haha...
Hi Lindsay,
just saw your comment. :) Ohmsantih yoga seems great but the cost is too ex for me. I may heed your advice to attend a trial class before signing up the classes. :)

Anyway, thanks on taking the time to share your yoga experience with me. :)