Edd dec 2012

MamaDT

Hi Cherry Blossom,

My EDD is 17/12. I will be taking up the class at AMK too haha but should be taking the first Sept Sunday 10am class coz my Hubby is only free on Sunday. :)

Are you gg to go for natural or c-sect?

Hi Wanni,
My gynae is Dr Eunice Chua :)

MamaDT

I will go for natural if I can. But I know alot of times depends on situations so will let my gynae advise me. I'm open to c-sect too.

My class is on fri. :)

My colleague is sharing about her relative who has miscarriage and she keeps talking about it I just wondering is it not good to hear such things? Or am I just pan tang? I cannot help hearing things from people.. :(

MamaDT

Cherry Blossom,
I will ask the colleague not to tell me coz I don't want to have unnecessary worries. Else if I accidentally heard the full story already, I will tell myself to b caution with myself and put the story behind... :)

hegibee

So many mummies will be delivering at TMC.. Ill be at Gleneagles with Gynae Fong Chuan Wee..

Currently 16 weeks.. Have not put on weight yet.. Still falling sick and constantly unwell...

lizasaifi

Hi all! Am new in this forum. Currently 19 weeks preggy wif my 1st child. EDD 6 December 2012. Giving birth at NUH. Anyone with the same EDD as me? :)

MamaDT

U said u felt light heartbeat? When I put my hands on my lower tummy, I seemed to feel some heartbeat kind of vibration. I dunno is it mine or baby de. Haha.. My tummy always alot of wind, so really cannot feel if it's baby's movement or not leh ..

MamaDT

Cherry Blossom

Yah I use two fingers to feel the light heartbeat when I am lying down... Quietly, and slowly, I felt it... But it isn't everyday I felt it yah :)

By the way, I am still puking food and water once to thrice each day... Anyone with the same symptom? Any remedy? :(

Jofeny

Hi mamadt,

I'm an apr mum n I was like u, Vomitting food n gastric acid everyday. Mine until deliver.

Ways to prevent, eat before u r hungry. Best to eat those dry stuff like biscuits n bread to suck the acid. Sniffing medicated oil works for me too.

dFixa

Hi all,

I am a newbie to MummySG and currently 19weeks preggy with my 3rd! Based on my iPhone KKH application, my EDD is on 08 Dec'12. Decided to give birth in KKH as my 1st and 2nd are delivered there too. Will book my gynae tomorrow for appointment. Wish all mummies here a safe and healthy pregnancies God's willing..

julee

Hi all, me EDD 01.12.2012 :) Currently 20 weeks!

Anyone taking fish oil and vit c? Any recommended brands that are safe for preggies?

MamaDT

Hi Jofeny

Thanks for your advice!

Was puking badly yesterday... Tried eating biscuits but dunno is it coz I felt thirsty after eating it, I drank a cup of water... And the next thing is puke again =(

Jofeny

Hi Jofeny

Thanks for your advice!

Was puking badly yesterday... Tried eating biscuits but dunno is it coz I felt thirsty after eating it, I drank a cup of water... And the next thing is puke again =(
For me, food n drinks got to b separated. Dun have them together. Because once u drink in with food, the food gets bloated n u might feel worse.

Jofeny

Hi all, me EDD 01.12.2012 :) Currently 20 weeks!

Anyone taking fish oil and vit c? Any recommended brands that are safe for preggies?
Hi Julee, u r not getting the supplement from your Gynae? I do have a box of fish oil from my Gynae (I didn't eat Any fish oil during my whole pregnancy because I'm too puky.). If u r interested I can let go cheap.

Else I would suggest u get from Gynae both fish oil, calcium n multi vitamins. Which is usually the case for most mummies I guess.