Edd dec 2012

Hi mummies
Most of us are into the 2nd trimester.. How's everyone feeling? Better? Worst?
As for me, I still have no appetite n i always vomit each time I brushed my teeth.. I can't smell "cooking" too :/

Anuarsri- hi.. Ur due date is same as me.. :)

yingzy

princesses & anuarsri...my due date is also 29 dec.. i'm keeping my finger cross to keep it till 2013... :)

same as u! can't stand e cooking oily smell... those fried eggs! urgh... choke on it everytime.. plus i can't eat alot...will bound to vomit if i eat e normal portion i normally eat...

Angel9

princesses & anuarsri...my due date is also 29 dec.. i'm keeping my finger cross to keep it till 2013... :)

same as u! can't stand e cooking oily smell... those fried eggs! urgh... choke on it everytime.. plus i can't eat alot...will bound to vomit if i eat e normal portion i normally eat...
congrats! is this your no.2 or 3? will you book the same confinement lady?
i am at old airport rd too!

Yingzy, guess we r in the same boat hee.. I can only eat dried stuffs like bread, biscuits or cakes.. No rice or dish look appealing to me now..

Btw I'm concerned about the jaundice which hit the newborns.. It seemed that it's too common nowadays no matter how much u try to avoid it like following yr parents advice on not to eat foods that causes jaundice ...

Any mummies know more about the myths or advices on how to avoid our newborns frm getting it??

My eldest was free frm jaundice but not my 2nd n 3rd when they were born...

yingzy

princesses - this is ur 4th! WOW! u're really very brave.. i had one and i already wanted to give up having e 2nd...but my no. 1 really love to play with kids...so i guess a sibling is a must..so i'm gonna stop at 2.

jaundice is really diff to avoid i guess... i tink wadever we eat..have to eat moderately... i heard those seafood with shell will cause higher jaundice...so many avoid e crabs, prawns if possible...

ling.er

Hmmm recently morning i feel ok but after breakfast & vitamin / iron gynae give i feel wan to vomit.. = ="
Some more now going 14 week only..

princesses - this is ur 4th! WOW! u're really very brave.. i had one and i already wanted to give up having e 2nd...but my no. 1 really love to play with kids...so i guess a sibling is a must..so i'm gonna stop at 2.

jaundice is really diff to avoid i guess... i tink wadever we eat..have to eat moderately... i heard those seafood with shell will cause higher jaundice...so many avoid e crabs, prawns if possible...
Yingzy,
Hehheheh yes it's my 4th child, if god's willing.. I didn't expect to be expecting my 4th cos I thought 3 kids is gd enough n plentiful haha
All my pregnancy was smooth sailing w no complications so I Thk God for that.. This time I admit it's v tiring with 3 kids especially during 1st trimester .. I feel sleepy n tired all the time. My eldest 2 is in p3 n p1 respectively. My ygest at 2yrs 3 mths. It's the ygest one whom needs the attention n care fully usually so it's tough.

I dun really like seafood like prawns n crabs cos they are troublesome hehe
Cos u need
To peel the shells n I hate that v much!!

Mummies, do update on yr check ups ok hehe I'm excited to know how's all doing... Be strong n stay positive yeah!!

yingzy

congrats! is this your no.2 or 3? will you book the same confinement lady?
i am at old airport rd too!
it's my 2nd! & i've already book my confinement nanny... very kiasu...scared she kena booked :p

i'm at blk 56..u? ur first child?

ivyb

Hi Cherry blossom, nice to meet u!
i'm also a first time mummy, currently in my 16 weeks too, EDD 19 Dec 2012. :)

Just wondering, do u plan to sign up for any prenatal classes? I'm thinking of signing up for one but not sure where i shud go to.

Hi!!

I'm a first time mummy currently 16 + weeks, EDD 14 Dec 2012. Nice to meet all of you. :D

MamaDT

Hi All!!

I'm a first time mummy too! :notworthy: currently 16 + weeks, EDD 17 Dec 2012. Nice to meet all of you.
Very new to this forum.. and preparing a draft list of essential needs to prepare for newborn.

Any advice? ^^

Thanks!

MamaDT

Oh no.. i am worried.. i love prawn noodles and chilli crabs.. have been eating at least one prawn noodles a week. Crab i can still resist..

i am still vomitting food/water everyday at 16th week +.. anyone has any remedy? Have tried taking the anti-nauseous but no use.. Doc says I have to take iron supplement but i have not started it coz of the vomitting. And I'm only taking multi-vits and minerals but I puked that out occassionally as well. I hope to stop the vomitting soon. :001_07:

Gracecwz

[h=2]Hey babes, I'm a may mommy. Finished confinement but still have alot of bath herbs not used. Hubby bought too much, thinking I'll use it everyday. [/h]

Herbs are packed in sachets, 1 pack 2 sacs. Just pour hot/warm water to bath, very convenient, no strong smell. Med hall selling 1 pack $3.50, I'm willing to sell cheap. I have 7 packs. Anyone interested to get from me? Can pm me​

Hi ivyb!!

Where will u giving birth?? I will be giving birth at TMC and have signed up for their prenatal classes already starting end Aug. :) I think if you are not under TMC also can sign up.

Let me know if u need more details. :)

For those in your 17 weeks, have your felt any movement from baby yet? I read that you may feel some fluttering or bubbles but I can't. :(

I've been telling baby every night to move more for me to feel but no yet leh haha. Just wondering sometimes when I turn my body or try to get up on the bed I will tend to use a bit of muscles on my abdominal.

Though I tried to use as little as possible and only using hands, but still more or less will use a bit of strength at abdominal area. Maybe now that stomach bigger, even getting up the sofa is more difficult. Do MTB experience this as well?? Will it strain the baby inside?? Hee..

MamaDT

Hi Cherry blossom,

I will be giving birth at Thomson Medical Center too and have yet to sign up for their prenatal classes coz it starts in sep. I was hoping to take up the classes in Jul.... wondering if i can change my edd slightly earlier to join in the jul... heehee

Most of my frens said that usually u will feel bb moving around week 20 onwards.

But I felt very light heartbeat sometimes when I was resting on the bed. :)

Hi Wanni! I'm also delivering in dec!

MamaDt, when is your EDD? Actuslly I hope to start my Prenatal classes at 20 weeks but no slot le so will start around week 24. Haha maybe if u sign up the sep class we can be in the same class! I attend at ang mo kio.