Edd dec 2012

Mreow Mreow

Thanks MamaDt, i enjoyed my Stay in JB.
We have permanently moved my inlaws over to JB from Ipoh. So now visiting them will be a breeze.. :)
Looks like u and I, between both of us, not sure who will pop first...
Im gg to see gynae tmr for the cervix check and CTG..
hOW about u?? :)

waaa..

Lovepixie, take care!!! :)
Hope ur contractions dont cause u too much pain!!!!

Hope momo is doing welll..
Wonder how is she with her prince... hahaha

MamaDT

Haha Mreow Mreow, since me not gg for induction anymore, as long as bb comes out earlier or on time can already although i am mentally ready to receive him hahaha ur Gynae says urs might be this week too hor? Good luck!! Ready? Hahaha me gg for appt tml :)

Lovepixie, how's the pain? Did doc says how long does induction takes to gana the contractions?

Momo, ur boy so cute! His hair sibei steadily cool leh! Haha so cute~~~~ looks like u have alot of visitors in the ward... Haha tell us ur birth story when u free :)

mamaDT, okok. Thanks. just wondering if gynae ask me to decide, whether to try and wait again for natural delivery, but baby may be too big and end up c-sect, or just to go ahead and c-sect without waiting... what should i choose. hehe... anyway will wait for his advise this coming fri's appointment. Hope baby come out by then le... haha.

update us on your appointment tmr k. :)

ivyb

Mummies I gave birth to my son Glenn at 1047am today at Mount Alvernia. He weighs 3.020kg :) I will update my birth story once I got the time okies.. resting now :)
Congrats momopeachgal!!
Looking forward to hear ur birth story soon and rem to upload bb Glenn's pic on fb. :eek:

lovepixie

My post keeps getting lost by iPhone app

Grr...
1:45pm induced
2pm drink milo-- damn hungry. Thinking of duck porridge. Zzz
Room nearby got ppl giving birth with wailing etc sound surround experience for me while I'm strapped with ctg
5:45pm hubby came with home cook red dates pork backbone soup with 'ki chi' and longan. Fast fast eat before nurse see
Next room deliver again. Nurse ask me to go walk walk but I kaypo see new baby being cleaned up
7pm had fish porridge
Nurse ask me if I want to bathe. I jumped at opportunity
9pm back to labour room to be checked but got bloody show n 1.5cm dilated
Was on ctg again.

ivyb

Momo, How r u and baby?

Mreow, how's ur jb trip? So envy u tt u still can go jb and stay overnight... Lol :) must have had lotsa nice food to eat! :)

Cherry, sounds nice to have early Xmas celebration! Heehee I can feel my bb's feet stretched on extreme right of my mid-tummy when I sit down or walk at times... I wonder what position is he in... Tml then I know :)
I had cramps last night but too bad, no regular contractions. Haiz lol

Allele, any symptoms? :)

IvyB, how r u? Any news coming up? :)
Doris, I'm still playing the waiting game. I was like u hving regular cramps the other nite then became less often since yesterday. Seems like my gynae is gg to guess wrongly that I will go into labour before my appt on wed...heheee Anyway, i'm still keeping fingers crossed that I can deliver this week before the 10th if not I'll hv to be induced nx wk since my doc is gg holiday too on 16th till end dec....and I don't wish to be delivered by any of his two partners...sigh~

Best of luck to all of us that things will turn out the way as we all wish to be!! ;)

ivyb

Thanks MamaDt, i enjoyed my Stay in JB.
We have permanently moved my inlaws over to JB from Ipoh. So now visiting them will be a breeze.. :)
Looks like u and I, between both of us, not sure who will pop first...
Im gg to see gynae tmr for the cervix check and CTG..
hOW about u?? :)

waaa..

Lovepixie, take care!!! :)
Hope ur contractions dont cause u too much pain!!!!

Hope momo is doing welll..
Wonder how is she with her prince... hahaha
Hi Mreow Mreow, which part of JB r ur inlaws staying? My inlaws live in JB too. Near to Pelangi, around tebrau hawker. :) just today we went in to hv our maternity photoshoot taken but we dont dare to stay overnight coz afraid that labour might kicks in right in the middle of the night. Heehee

MamaDT

Cherry, yah if need to c-sect, then is Bo Bian, but I hope i have the right mindset to ask doc give me at least more than three days to be mentally prepared instead of asking her to do it immediately tat day at any available time slot... Lol I did an operation on my eye immediately when doc ask me if I wanna cut out sthg from my inner eye lid. I hope I won't do such stunt this time.

IvyB, hope ur bb b good and listens to u ;) heehee jia you!!!

Lovepixie, jia you... Relax help to improve dilation hor? ;) all the best!!

Mreow Mreow

Ivyb,
Inlaws are at SetiaEcoGarden.
Gelang Patah area... :)

Are u M'sian?
I'm not but my Hubby is... :D

Waa, all the docs wanna go for Holiday ah..
Haha.. :D

lovepixie

Hi mummies.
Pain but try to sleep first. Labour room is not a good place for hubby to sleep. :( I ask him go back sleep n come back at 4am cos that's d time kena induce second time. Also ask him bring sleeping bag n yoga mat haha. Cos floor too cold.

Sze sze

MamaDT, I din time how long I did for the nipple exercise, maybe just a few mins, at your comfort level, to get use to the bb 's sucking... For the breast massage, I did about 5 mins before bedtime... Lol~~

Lovepixie, jia you!!!

Luckystar

Luckystar, I din use nursing pillow, but I think it is good to have if u breastfeeding using hand to carry the baby, ur hand won't be so tire, can rest a bit...
i normally breastfeeding on bed in sleeping position... Easier...
occasionally hand carrying while feeding, so both hand n shoulder super tire...
And depends if u natural or c sect delivery, at the moment, I think it is impt see what position that u feel more comfortable ....

momopeachgal, congrat!!!! Take a good rest~~
Thanks Sze Sze , that's a good pint . I guess i pack the nursing pillow now :)

Luckystar

Love pixie , all the best !! Hope to hear your good news soon !! Fingers crossed , it should be a smooth delivery for you.
How is your exp getting induced ? How is the pain?

Sze Sze
How many days are you going to stay in hospital ? How was your exp in Gleneagles?
Seems like I will end up delivering there as well as my new gynae works out of Gleneagles .

Mummies
I might end up getting induced as well , if the baby doesn't decide to move down this week . My doc checked today , baby is not down enough , but the weight is already 3.1 kg at 37 weeks. If wait till 40 weeks , BB will be too big to deliver vaginally. So she said wait one week. Do squats daily , 80 squats a day . So if nothing by next week have to induce better.
Every thing seems so heavy n uncomfortable , can't wait for baby to come.

lovepixie

Hi Luckystar.

Pain is still bearable contractions 1 in 4 minutes. I keep my mind distracted from the pain by chatting n texting n fb lol. This is substitute for epidural haha. Works for now.

Luckystar

That's good to hear that it is bearable !! You are a good role model for us :)
I am also thinking of going natural first , only if I cannot take it anymore, will I try epi !!!

I get to learn so much from all your exp :)