Edd dec 2012

Beenies

Allele babe! Yeap having fish n chips in the ward now. My csect so hubs wants it to be on Monday cos apparently its a more auspicious date! Was admitted since yesterday n if I deliver on mon will be wasting 3 days in the hospital can't imagine my bill size! I hope u deliver soon dear! The waiting game is driving us insane I guess :)

Beenies

Sze sze n mamadt- I need to have the drips for around 3 days before delivery n 2 days after delivery. I really cannot move my right hand leh. U gals are so power! Thinking of asking them to readjust but the pain when they prick in is jus as bad sigh

Sze sze

MamaDT, I din engaged postnatal massage
but will go for a full body massage plus facial in late jan... Need to wait for fully recovered first..
Actually i think it is good to have postnatal as I can feel whole body ache.... Esp taking care of little one... :)

Sze sze

Beenies, I dun feel painful maybe bcos there is painkiller in the drips, as instructed by my doc...
Now I still can see the little small hole on my palm...
Jia you~~

cherry blossom, you turn soon!!! 12-12-12 ??
Heehee~~

Luckystar

All the best beenies and allele!
Keep us posted on the progress !! Wish you a smooth delivery.

Beenies
Try to ignore the needle , keep yourself busy with other things .

Mreow Mreow
How are you doing . Post soon!

Luckystar

@cherry: i'm at thomson, how about you? Any sign yet? I cross my finger that baby will come out these 2 days. Don't feel like to be induce.. Yet don't want to delay too long, bcoz of the water a bit reduce ald.

@alele: jia yo mummy!!
Good luck dmummy !! Hope baby comes out without need to induce

Luckystar

Congrats to all mummies given birth !! So happy and glad for you babes. Hope everyone is doing well with confinement and bf-ing!

Today is my edd! But no signs of popping yet..... Last check up will be on Monday, if still no signs of labour , will be induced to tues hopefully baby can pop on 12/12/12!
All The best heartsmich
Have a safe delivery .
Which hospital are you using ?

Luckystar

Hi mummies. Back from clinic for check jaundice. My poor Gwen has been checked for jaundice every day for 3 days. Diff feet of course! Today what is heart-wrenching is that after the third day being poked at d heel she stop crying after I touch her cheeks. I told her mama is here. It's like she expected to be poked in the feet everyday n got used to it. I'm tearing up a lil typing this out.
Kind paediatrician explained that no need to worry as its at the top of a graph n jaundice is expected to go down after day 7. Will monitor n c.

Hi xasher,
Abt inducing pls refer to pg 68 of my post. Good luck to u ^^

Hi MamaDT
^^ we mothers need to share share experience cos we r stuck in age where tradition meets science n technology n mothers now have more say in child care compared to before

Hi Allele, good luck n pray for a smooth delivery for u. Enjoy ur breakfast n maybe nurse let u bathe one last time. Hehe mine did.

Cherryblossom n Mreow Mreow
Gambateh. Jia you. Waiting for ur updates.

Hi momopeachgirl
Hang in there. Motherhood is a splendour thing. But when I see my girl smile in her sleep I think wake up every hour to feed jaundiced baby is worth it.
Love pixie
Your post made me so emotional . It shows what motherhood really entails. The tenderness and love you feel for your baby is priceless . God Bless little Gwen! She will recover soon and will be a happy and healthy baby :)

Yup thanks mamadt seriously hope he comes out within these 2 days as I heard being induced makes contractions more intense ><

Thanks luckystar! I'm going to kkh!

Luckystar

Cherry blossom ,
How are things after mucous plug come out?
Do u have water leaking also ?
When are you going for next checkup ? You could be the next in line ;) all the best !!

Luckystar

Mummies , we decided to wait one more week to see if baby comes naturally . If not then we induce next saturday or Sunday . Fingers crossed !! Meanwhile, will continue with walk walk squat squat :)

allele

Im going to be a pig soon.. Hospital keeps feeding me with food! From lunch, tea break, dinner and now asking me what i want for supper *burp*

Not much of feeling so far. Later the nurse going to monitor my contraction again using ctg machine. Now is like playing the time game.. Haha

Beenies

Allele! Jiayou! U are right the hospital is keeping us fat! The food not bad yar! Kinda like tat green cake from tea thus afternoon Hee

dmummy

@cherry: yeah let's hope baby will come out these 2 days! Just had a strong contraction an hour ago and last for an hour. Now dissapear :( maybe we will be there tomorrow :D
@luckystar: u also jia yo!! I walk from 1st floor to 8th hahaha and squat!
@alele: jia yo mummyyy..

MamaDT

Allele, Beenies, Heartsmich, jia you!!! ^^

Cherry, u in TMC already? :) any signs? Or pushing le? ^^ jia you ok!

Luckystar, glad that ur hub n u make a decision to wait and see ^^ cont ur walk walk squat squat! ^^

Lovepixie, jia you too! I am sure baby Gwen will b fine with ur limitless care and love :)

allele

Finally I got 1cm dilation after 12hours! Muahaha..
Feel kinda happy coz finally it has opened a bit. Now given second prostin ady.
Thankfully no pain was experienced over the past 12hours of waiting. Ok I shall continue and wait for my labour pain to come :)

xsher

I've many friends whom went ahead for induced and end up with c-sect. I hope to give birth naturally. And I hate to be put on drip. Sigh :(
3 more days to week 40.. Hopefully baby will be popping soon..

Haha MamaDT I'm still here.. mucus plug came out in a few occasions when i go toilet todsy... but no contraction yet and no bloody discharge leh... hopefully come out before next appointment on Tuesday which is same as u right? :)