Edd dec 2012

tcmy

Sze sze, I'm putting Clara to infant care. Had booked a place there already. If i'm not wrong, for bm they will keep them at fridge, n warm it when feeding time ba. U can always call to check with them.

Mreow Mreow, Clara is 2m3wk .. Few more days to 3 months. Haha, she loves to sit upright on my lap now.. Tends to talk to us :) i'm going back to work soon, want Stay home take care of her.. Due to financial bit tied, is a must to work T.T

Pink2purple, I'm still thinking whether should i give Clara so many jabs. Compared to our time, where got so many jabs taken? Im afraid if take too much, will Clara's antibodies rely too much on jabs n make her unhealthy?

yeah, I don remember having so many jabs as a baby or child! haha
The most worrying is that they will have fever after the jabs. My gal had mild fever the day after the 6 in 1, luckily she recovered fast...and she was still her smiley self despite the fever. Thinking of spreading her next few jabs so she don have to take it all in 1 day...later mild fever become high fever *touch wood*

Sze sze, I'm putting Clara to infant care. Had booked a place there already. If i'm not wrong, for bm they will keep them at fridge, n warm it when feeding time ba. U can always call to check with them.

Mreow Mreow, Clara is 2m3wk .. Few more days to 3 months. Haha, she loves to sit upright on my lap now.. Tends to talk to us :) i'm going back to work soon, want Stay home take care of her.. Due to financial bit tied, is a must to work T.T

Pink2purple, I'm still thinking whether should i give Clara so many jabs. Compared to our time, where got so many jabs taken? Im afraid if take too much, will Clara's antibodies rely too much on jabs n make her unhealthy?

tcmy

Sze sze, as I'm at ccliving at cck area. I booked a place at keat Hong infant care last month.. They will still very fast full. So i kiasu faster go book, that time left last 2slots nia.. Now not sure still have or not.

U found a place already ?

Sze sze

Tcmy, yes, I found already, near my husb working place, but still considering if put there for a month or i taking leave for another month, then let my mil take over from may....
because my husb dun want to put at infant care...

lizasaifi

Mreow it's d enhanced baby bonus. Govt top up 2k to make it 50% of cash gift which is $6000. :D u received d initial 1k already?

Mreow Mreow

Huh
Receive where.
They will transfer to bank account ah?
Omg I dun even know man...
Also, when will govmt give us the paid maternity leave?
Its 8weeks pay right?

lizasaifi

Well if u or hubby had registered for d baby bonus after baby was born then they will credit into ur registered bank account. When u registered for birth cert I think they give d baby bonus package info also. Dat was wat happened for me wif nurin. She received d top up already under d enhanced baby bonus. Check out this link: http://www.heybaby.sg/havingchildren/baby_bonus.html
It's abt d enhanced baby bonus. :D

Hmmm for me my maternity leave was 16 weeks. I had received my pay from my company during dat period. Not sure abt d 8 weeks pay u mention. Is it for unemployed mummies?

lovepixie

Hi mummies

I am back. Lol. Mia so long.

Btw do read about acellular and cellular vaccine. Diff in pricing. Acellular wont cause fever but expensive. Cellular can cause fever n is usually cheaper. Mmmm

tcmy

Sze sze. Good ma. Ur mil taking care afterwards. Im waiting for the additional subsidy from government for the infant care. Hope can pay less.

Liza , me too had received the bbonus few days ago. Heng government enhanced the bonus.. If not we gonna complaint.. Haha..

Sze sze

Tcmy, ya, I am glad that my mil can take care ...
to be very honest, sometime I feel very frustrating when my girl naughty; but when I see her growing everyday, it is really touching!

ya, I received the baby bonus extra also...
mreow mreow, I think likely u have miss out to submit the form;
and for the 8wks of maternity, I think u got to ask ur company, because the subsidy is reimbursed to company that paid us for the maternity...

tcmy

Oh No! Clara is breaking up her meal into parts. Reaching of 3rd month, any mummies experience the same thing? Its kinda different. The time in between feeding has dragged from every 3hours to 4hours or even longer.. instead of drinking 150ml in a go, now she always stop n push away the milk bottle when reaches 50ml (means she only drinks 100ml), n went back to sleep/ want to play.. is it the hole of the teat not big enough? Or is there any other ways to help? Serious in NEED of HELP!! T.T im worried..

Mreow Mreow

Omg.
I dunno but ive not received the baby bonus!so actually how much are we supp to get?
Sry im really very blur

Yep 16weeks in all.
Ive alr got the 8weeks when I was still preggy.
Then my company SiA ask me to submit a form within a month of my baby's birth for the next 8 weeks do that I can receive the next 8weeks of paid maternity leave. ..
Are ur companies like that too??

The baby bonus kit form I juz submitted last month.
Will it take longer to process?

Mreow Mreow

Tcmy, u are giving EBM right?

Its gd that baby can last longer between feeds!!

My gal can last longer between feeds in the afternoon too!
Usu 3h.
She seems more efficient at suckling milk & can be done in 15mins.

Mreow, the baby bonus should be processed within a week or two.

Mummies, just wondering...are your babies more active during the day now? Mine seems to be awake more, as in she sleeps less. Maybe 30 min naps 3 times throughout the day? More interested in playing now...hahah

momnbaby

When we are touched in a loving, nurturing way, we open, we love,and we affirm that we are somebody and that somebody cares.

Learn baby massage from certified infant massage instructors. For baby 0-12 months

Call us or check out Baby massage | Infant massage Singapore | Baby massage helps babies with sleep, wind, colic and relaxation. Connect and bond better through massaging babies. Call[COLOR=#00AFFD !important] 6497 0615[/COLOR] to find out more.

按摩多一个宝宝, 世界多一份美好, 妈妈加油!

like us : www.facebook.com/momnbabystore

Sze sze

Tcmy, mreow mreow, since my girl turn 3 mths old, she seems getting hungry faster thab usual during day time, every 2-2.5 hrs need to latch her; hopefully not because my supply drop.. If feed EBM 110ml, she cannot finish, left ard 10ml, but 2.5 hrs later hungry again...
during night time, if she sleeps between 9-11pm, she will only wake up ard 3-4am to drink once, so I got to pump out (usually got 80-100ml)

ecila23

My bb is growing so fast... Two and a half months but machiam 3 month plus... He hasn't wake up for night feeding for two weeks le... I'm keeping my fingers cross he remain like this forever... As in Dont wake up for night feeding