EDD December 2013

faith86

Went for my gynae appt yesterday. Baby still too small to see the gender, but definitely one active baby. :) It was such a surreal feeling.
But yea, I lost weight, lost 0.5kg. Heh~ Which is strange as I dont have MS and watnots and is eating very well.
Did ur gynae schedule u for the detailed scan yet?

crystaloves

baby cot and bedding set

Hi mummies! ! I would like to take thus opportunity to sell away my wooden baby cot with wheel and also I will include pink color puku bedding set. Selling price would be $160 negotiable. Original price for the cot is $280 & the bedding is $39.90. Please kindly pm me for further details . Thank you!!

Attachments

Juz to update, i have cleared my Oscar and blood test.. yay!

popori: i think it is not recommended to take too much tuna.. coz of the high mercury content.. mayb should try to limit urself? i love tuna but trying not to take too much tuna too..
not sure abt otah thou..

littlemoomoo: i have started using too.. but not very consistent.. haha! *guilty*

just like to ask.. is IPL safe for pregnancy?

Popori52

Haven eaten tuna since week 8... Missing it...

IPL during pregnancy does not have effect on the baby... but as our hormones changes during pregnancy, there's a chance of darker pigmentation if you were to ipl now.
So, still not advisable to do ipl during pregnancy.

Chocoholic, Our skin is more sensitive during pregnancy hence IPL is not exactly safe for mummies as you may get sensitized or burnt skin easily from treatments.
Best to play safe wait till Bb is out :)

littlemoomoo & popori: thanks for the advice! means i probably have to delay my ipl till after birth liao.. =/

LilMissy & camcam: the haze is really bad! my nose n throat start to itch tis morning... =( really hope it goes away soon.. feel like suffocating whenever i step outside into the haze/smoke..

phoebe84

Anyone experiencing constipation ? Hais my constipation is torturing me.
N with the haze, I took more leave to rest at home this week.

I also stopped iPL, coz not recommended for pregnant ladies.

MS n no appetite still haunting me even I m nearing end of 1st trimester.

Had normal scan yesterday seems to c boy part but too early stage to conclude the gender. I hope it's girl coz first one is boy le.

missA

@phoebe84: me me me!!!! omg I have been soooooooooooo troubled by constipation. just yesterday I went 3 times to the loo, 20 mins each to clear everything. I was so worried me forcing too hard will harm the baby. :/ do you all think its okie to force hard? anyway my vagina have sharp pain during night time after that. but got better this morning... hope everything is okie...

on a brighter note, i am finally in my 2nd tri today!!! woohoo!

LilMissy

if you are out, advise is to breathe through your nose as much as possible. at least your nose has a filtration system. :p

@phoebe84: yes, i've been having constipation. I can never BO for two days straight. quite discomforting actually.

@chocoholic: I've been having headaches whenever i'm outdoors.

phoebe84

MissA, lilMissy: I haben clear for almost a week! Jialat max!! Gynae prescribed med to help me clear.. I hope to clear all soon..!! Waiting for the feel to come wahahaha..

MissA: as long Gynae check baby growth ok, don't worry too much. Some cramps or pain seem torturing on mummies only. Wouldn't affect our babies. So lets jiayou thru this pregnancy!

Oh I have constipation problems too! But doc prescribed some pills for me.. It's made from herbs and meant to retain water moisture and it helps very well.. Available almost everywhere Guardian and Watsons and ntuc.. Called Senokot, green box. Maybe you mummies can check with your PD?

Oh first trimester over, but the extreme tiredness is back!!! Suddenly I just feel like closing my eyes all the time!! And I'm having very bad headaches everyday. I asked my doctor and he said that with each following pregnancy, the symptoms are amplified!! And I thought it was supposed to become easier each time sobs :(

I think another one more month we can tell the gender? Any mummies planning to have a surprise birth and not ask the gender till the baby pops out? Haha!

LilMissy

it just occured to me that I totally forgot to tell my gynae that day about my constipation. Heh~

Extreme tiredness? Me too! Especially at night....I cannot lie down. I lie down and that's it. I sit in bus, also want to sleep. But backaches are definitely starting to come..booo~