EDD December 2013

missA

I have tried 2 online gender calculator and both said I will have girl. but last week when I went for my scan, gynae told me she saw something like a kkj. hahaa isn't it too early to tell given that I am only 13 weeks back then!?

faith86

Hi mummies, I used to have constipation in my 1st tri. I find that drinking a cup warm water in the morning before any food does help to relive my constipation and I have been trying to do that on discipline now. :)

mommyx2

mommyx2

Yes true. Gleneagles at 8k. this details are from other forums.

must be a VERY complicated one.

We will do hospital visit after 6 months to really see.

where are you girls giving birth?

phoebe86: i have constipation too! but wah.. 1 week is horrible! hope u can be relieved of constipation soon! the worst i have been thru is only abt 3-4 days.. and was feeling super miserable..
my mom oso advised me to have 1 cup of warm water before i brush my teeth every morning.. she said it helps.. so far it has been helping me.. wheat bread and milo helps me go toilet too..
mayb u can try prune juice too? i asked my gynae and he said to try prune juice first..

missA: try not to force urself too much! i read somewhr before that a mommy went into labour pain after trying to force herself poo.. @_@

mommyx2: wah.. $10-$15k is really ex.. i hope mine wun be so much.. planning to go Mt A..

LilMissy: i heard the opposite.. my gynae nurse (located at TMC) told me that TMC is more ex than Mt A..

camcam & LilMissy: i'm experience extreme tiredness tis few days too.. not sure if it is due to the haze oso.. i got a headache ytd and slept at 8:30pm.. my earliest timing so far.. haha! but tis morning still wake up feeling sleepy.. at least the headaches r gone..

btw, have all of you increase ur bra size? :001_302:

mommyx2

good morning.

im 70% confirmed TMC. well see in the next coming months.

the haze is really bad. i commute to work and i have to really use face mask to be sure. i hope its not too bad today.

re BRA SIZE, me not yet just set on the last lock behind though. ill buy cheap non wire bra from GMarket. hahaha. where do you girls buy not so expensive preggy bra?

Me constipated to max too! Six day nothing come out! Felt really terrible, can't sleep well at night and kept tossing and turning.

I'm planning a surprise birth! Dun wanna know the gender coz boy or girl doesn't matter as long as baby is strong and healthy! :)

HappyPea

hi everyone! im new here.
EDD 21 dec, first time mummy!
been very emotional later due to preggy symptoms and potential retrenchment. need to look out for new job even though im pass 3 mths preggy. worried that most employers will discriminate.

phoebe84

Welcome happypea. Stay positive. U have lil one inside so must take care of yourself and emotions so as not to affect inside one. Nothing beats giving birth to a heathy cheerful baby!:)
Preggie tends to b more emotional .. Me too.
Lets Jiayou together with the dec mummies here

phoebe84

Chocoholic : I also read about drinking warm water when wake up. I should try tmr. These 2 days I drank prune juice but lol no luck :(

happypea: welcome babe! yes pls try to stay positive! but can they retrench u since u are already more than 3 month pregnant? i thot there is a mom law against it.. i was having frequent mood swings too, esp in the 1st trim.. almost drove hubby nuts! =p

littlemoomoo: wah.. means u cant shop for bb? can only buy unisex stuff.. i dun think i can withstand my curiosity.. haha! btw.. 6 days constipation is such a torture! omg.. i hope u can find relieve soon! =(

phoebe & mommyx2: i just bought 2 bra from Old navy online.. but haven arrived yet.. i hope it can still fit me by the time it arrived! i up almost 2 size liao.. collz said i look v "wei da" in front now.. LOL!

btw, is there any myths tt pregnant ladies cant visit newborn and confinement mother?? a good friend about to deliver.. and i really hope to go n visit her!

Last edited:

Popori52

Hi Chocoholic...
I visited my friend 2 days ago whose baby is 5 weeks. Already out of confinement.
Actually a lot of superstitious stories... depends on whether you and your friend pandang or not.

Some extreme cases even dun allow pregnant women to even touch their kid below 3 years old... Dotx.

Popori52

Anyone having headaches and feeling nausea again due to haze? Its PSI 371 as I'm writing this.
Even though I'm in office... still feel uncomfortable....

Mummies... better to get N95 mask. Those normal mask does not help to block out the small dust particles.

mommyx2

ch0c0h0lic i dont believe re prggers cant visit newborn and confinement mother. doesnt make sense. :(

btw girls, do you know where we can buy sharp air purifiers? best denki / courts tampines out of stock already

NinaNeuron

Hellooo! First pregnancy EDD 16 Dec, and first time on this forum!

Haze really bugging me though, it's giving me a bad phlegmmy cough! : (
No headaches or nausea yet thankfully Popori52. I'm trying my best to stay out of outside air.
Was reading some article saying we should take more fish oils and Vit C to combat the free radicals that are being produced from coping with the pollution. Can't hurt I guess, what do you girls think?