EDD December 2013

NinaNeuron

Thanks chocoholic!

I've been sneakily having a morning coffee to alleviate constipation. It totally works lah. I miss my coffee...

I have the Hypnobirthing book. Extremely interested. Unfortunately I have to have c sect due to previous fibroid removal surgery. No chance to try the technique!

Thanks chocoholic!

I've been sneakily having a morning coffee to alleviate constipation. It totally works lah. I miss my coffee...

I have the Hypnobirthing book. Extremely interested. Unfortunately I have to have c sect due to previous fibroid removal surgery. No chance to try the technique!
Actually you can use the technique to recover quicker after your c-section. Hypnosis is very much what we can practice during our daily life. I use it when I need to stimulate a bowel movement too. Haha. It works!

littlemoomoo: yes eat right and get more rest! jiayou! =)

My next check up is next Monday.. hope i'm doing well too.. i havent been eating very healthy.. crave for more carbs n choc.. Oops.. =p

LilMissy

careful Mummy Chocoholic.....eating too much sweet things is a big contributor to massive weight gain! heee........

Muffie

faith86: mine will be this coming 22nd july.. excited! :)

LilMissy: so far so good.. only had a lil scare the other time bcos i had abit of bleeding and followed by sharp pains.. thankfully baby is fine and bleeding has stopped.. but the better news is chances are i'm having a baby boy! :D

faith86

Mine will be on the 29 July... and I'm feeling the excitement too! hehe

LilMissy & Muffie: where are u ladies doing your scan?

Congrats Muffie! My gynae mention that mine looks like a baby gal! :D

LilMissy: I'm still coping ok, just that I can feel that I'm easily hungry... so I tend to eat and eat and eat... hehe

LilMissy

wow! u mummies seem to be going for the FA scan quite early eh? or am I the late one? haha!

@faith86, me too actually. almost every hour or two hours i'll be hungry. haha! but if hubby dun eat, i feel bad. den hubby will purposely eat so that i will eat too. LOL! Anyway, I'll be doing my scan at Novena Medical Centre in the morning, and then off to see my gynae later in the afternoon with the results.

@Muffie, glad that everything turned out ok! :) yay baby boy!! I've yet to know the gender of the lil one. I think it's a boy, while the daddy thinks it's a girl.

Muffie

faith86: i'll doing mine in KKH as well then after that going to see the gynae :D

LilMissy: I had this feeling I was having a boy all along.. and maybe its coming true.. hahaha mummy instincts i guess? how far along are u?

LilMissy

@Muffie, I just entered my 17 weeks. But my tummy is still cute looking. HAHA! but i cud already feel baby's movements since i was 13 weeks. I am super sensitive to it. Those lil vibrations that u get....

faith86

@LilMissy: Wow... your date is quite far ahead. Maybe it's fully packed there. It's so amazing to feel the baby movements. I have not started to feel my baby's movement yet. Gynae say need to wait til abt 20 weeks den can start to feel.
@Muffie: I'm doing the scan at KK too. But I will see my gynae 2 weeks later though. Btw, did the nurse there ask you to attend the session to teach on breast feeding?

Muffie

LilMissy: im entering my 17th week this wednesday! thats awesome! during my 15-16 week i cud feel like the vibrations u were mentioning about but not that sure whether its the baby or just gas! heeheeheee but recently i cud feel like a small tap.. maybe its the baby.. haha

faith86: so far not yet.. maybe during my next appointment.. which gynae r u seeing?

LilMissy

@Muffie, it's definitely the baby dear.. :) gas will normally be higher up. yay! so happy for u!!

@faith86, usually first time mummies feel at 20 weeks, unless u are super sensitive. I'm prolly lucky, coz gynae said i'm quite small size. haha...they wanted to do late august for me but i was not free. heh...ya, but i'll prolly go drop by to see the gynae another time before my FA scan...hee...

faith86

@Muffie: I'm seeing A/Prof John Tee. How about you?

@LilMissy: I can't wait to feel the movement from the baby! hehe... I saw seeing the baby moving on my last appt with the gynae and the feeling is great! I'm going into my 17 weeks soon. Hope to feel it earlier... :D

Muffie

Lil Missy: thank u thank u! excited for you to find out the baby gender soon! :D

faith86: im seeing senior consultant dr tan kim teng :)

LilMissy: keke.. thanks gal! yah.. trying to be mindful not to take too much chocolates! but a chocolate a day keep the mood cheery! haha! anyway i have gained abt 4+kg, which i think still ok..? Wow.. u can feel ur bb movements already? so awesome!

Muffie & faith86: so fast! feeling excited for you! i'm only approaching wk 16.. gg to the gynae next Mon so i guess he will prob schedule me for the scan then..i'm getting v curious at the bb gender now.. keke

btw, did anyone of u experience some moment of pain or aches at the lower abdominal? i feel that..read that it could be due to the uterus expanding.. hmm..