EDD December 2013

selp

Mt A no room... :(
now in observation.
baby wont latch. I feel v sad.
Last 4cm gave in to epidural
:(
i'm a little disappointed with myself...

LilMissy

Mt A no room... :(
now in observation.
baby wont latch. I feel v sad.
Last 4cm gave in to epidural
:(
i'm a little disappointed with myself...
hey selp! *big hugs* it's ok! Dun be too affected that u gave in to epi.. What's impt is that both you and baby are safe and healthy!! Give urself n the baby some time, dun be too hard on urself. Once u are able to learn proper technque, i'm sure it will be ok!

We are here to support you!!

phoebe84

Hug selp! U are great in delivering your baby. Nothing wrong with epidural..

Kokura: my pD doesn't recommend pillow..

Chocoholic: as I deliver 558am.. my PD usually is an early bird, recalled before 8am , he already comes my ward and update me about my girl.

phoebe84: so does u or the hospital/gynae inform the PD abt ur delivery? i'm so unsure abt all tis PD issue.. hmm..

Selp: congrats on popping! yah nothing wrong with epidural.. dun be disappointed ok.. u already done a good job carrying the bb for 9 months! jiayou on the breastfeeding! mayb can express out instead if bb dun wan to latch now..? dun b discourage ok.. :)

LilMissy: yah i'm keen on c-sec with epidural.. but oso scared abt the process leh.. gynae make it sound scary i feel.. den hubby seem more keen for me to go GA so i wun suffer.. hmm.. btw, i rem at the ante-natal course, they said bb dun need to use pillow for now leh, esp those with indention.. so tt the bb can turn his/her head better..

Hi mummies,

As part of the Prenatal Education for world peace, this session is just for you. For those who are still pregnant and waiting to give birth to your baby or you have already holding your baby in your arm. This interactive session including watching movie to find out how baby's life within the womb shapes who they are. The second part is a baby bonding through touch. What you can do to bring the nervous system into balance through a bonding session. Do join me this Sunday 8 December as a early Christmas gift for yourself. Birth Talk and Baby Bonding Session | ChildBirth Odyssey

LilMissy

@chocoholic: mine was emergency c-sect with epi, i'm sure its just like a normal c-sect. Mine shud be epi lah. Dunno if there's a diff between epi n spinal. U wun suffer, trust me. And the best part abt it, we took a family photo rite after that! Lol. The anaesthetist helped us clicked away, while i was still being cleaned n stitched up. Lol...not sure abt wer u're giving birth at, but at TMC, it seemed like hubby cannot come in if you under GA..

phoebe84

phoebe84: so does u or the hospital/gynae inform the PD abt ur delivery? i'm so unsure abt all tis PD issue.. hmm..

Selp: congrats on popping! yah nothing wrong with epidural.. dun be disappointed ok.. u already done a good job carrying the bb for 9 months! jiayou on the breastfeeding! mayb can express out instead if bb dun wan to latch now..? dun b discourage ok.. :)

LilMissy: yah i'm keen on c-sec with epidural.. but oso scared abt the process leh.. gynae make it sound scary i feel.. den hubby seem more keen for me to go GA so i wun suffer.. hmm.. btw, i rem at the ante-natal course, they said bb dun need to use pillow for now leh, esp those with indention.. so tt the bb can turn his/her head better..
The hospital will inform the pD after u deliver .. if u don't have any pd in mind, I'm sure your Gynae has recommended pd..

My pD was recommended by my Gynae

Debytan: Congrats! yes i think u prob will be the last here.. my edd is 24 Dec, but i'm scheduled for c-sec on 13 Dec already coz bb in breech position.. doubt will b turning..

phoebe84: thanks for the advice! decided to get ur PD too.. but gynae keep advising me to standby better... so hubby decide to take the suggestion.. hope bb will be fine

juz an update, gynae said my uric acid lvl quite high so ordering me to take bed rest for the next few days.. and need to go back on Tues for another blood test to check.. i think i prob have been walking too much and didnt drink enuff water.. :/

phoebe84

@chocoholic: pls rest well and don't walk much anymore.
Wish u smooth labour and healthy baby!

@lilmissy: this time round I exclusively pump. My 1st one: I latched n then will pump after latch if my boy doesn't empty breasts.