Edd, Feb 2011.

hi mummies,

had went for my check up yesterday, bb head already down since 33 weeks. bb weight is currently 3kg. but cos doctor know that i prefer to be rabbit mummy so arrange for me 2 weeks later (28/1/2011) appt. think that will b the last appt ba since after that will b CNY le.
i also experince the cramp pain around lower tummy near to pelvis there but doctor say is ok.
Already sign up the admission package with KKH hospital yesterday.
wow! your baby is 3kg already! did your gynae say if the head is engaged? if you want to be a rabbit mummy, then still have to wait for at least 3 more weeks, hopefully your baby doesnt gain so much wt from now

hmm.. i suppose, medically, its not advisable to let bb stay inside for too long. moreover, full term is 37 weeks. i think its easier to increase bb's weight by milk feedings than being inside. i gained 12kgs but bb just seems like not absorbing the "right" intakes.. i would rather she be out early and increase weight than staying in my tummy n gaining weight at an EXtremely slow rate. when my mum deliver me, i was 2.2kg at week 38. so i think its ok de bah. since gynae say ok, i have trust in him =)
btw, its a bunny girl. my mum said i was very chubby aft 2-3 months.. better to feed more when she's out. + easier to deliver if bb is small. =)
ah i see, mmm, as long as the baby is healthy, I guess even if she comes out small, it should be fine, maybe like what you said, it is in the genes. Yes, bb small easy to deliver, so you will go for natural delivery without epi?

Wow!! your baby is big!! When i'm at week 32, my baby only 1.3kg. :( but lucky she catch up very fast on week 35 at 2.6kg. My Gynae was shock!! haha..
Wow tat is fast, but for mine 1 week gain about 400g.

wow! your baby is 3kg already! did your gynae say if the head is engaged? if you want to be a rabbit mummy, then still have to wait for at least 3 more weeks, hopefully your baby doesnt gain so much wt from now
didnt ask my gynae whether is it engaged by since 33 weeks till nw whenever gyane do scanning, she always tell me tat bb head is down. hopefully is rabbit mummy but if cant still ok for me as long as bb health can le. think will still continue to gain ba cos tis few days eat alot lols

Madako

Really? Haha..Mine is at Mt.Alvernia. What about you? I am more kia su..hehe..packed all my stuff and baby stuff 2 weeks back lor.. :)
Hi Moon, Dragon, me too, planned a c sect on 6 Feb.
So Moon will be in Mt Alvernia.
What about you, Dragon?

Madako

Wah so good.....baby head is done already!!!! mine is stil up position...i in my 32 wks now... goin for e nex appt nex week..hope by then he b good n turn himsefd dwn so i can hv normal delivery........
wat ur baby wt? the last check up i went, last wk, on e 3 jan, my baby was 1.7kg....stil small but doc say stil ok , acceptable wt ah but advised to increase my food intake too...hahahaha...

You can try eat more beef, red meat and take more dairies. have more full cream milk.
For me, I am taking Meiji (dark blue cap) milk. It is working well for me.
And some even say, eat durians.
For me, I dun eat durians, so I go for Mangoes.
they could be good to boost the growth...

Moon kok

Ya, durian working well on me too :)

You can try eat more beef, red meat and take more dairies. have more full cream milk.
For me, I am taking Meiji (dark blue cap) milk. It is working well for me.
And some even say, eat durians.
For me, I dun eat durians, so I go for Mangoes.
they could be good to boost the growth...

Gem2505

yup 3kg but doctor say is juz estimated onli. I oso sign up for the premier package but is 4 beded. actually want to sign up last week but cos too rush so sign up yesterday. not so sure on the min weight but think as long as everything is ok should be able to go back with u ba. u can check with ur doctor when u go check up again.
ic.. my mum was saying as long as they see bb is able to consume milk normally and dont have any complications, can go home ald. hopefully will be like this case bah. 4 more weeks for her to gain as much as she can le.. hope she jia you in there. hehe!

Gem2505

ah i see, mmm, as long as the baby is healthy, I guess even if she comes out small, it should be fine, maybe like what you said, it is in the genes. Yes, bb small easy to deliver, so you will go for natural delivery without epi?
im gonna induce on 10 or 11 feb.. ( last day work suppose to be 11 feb ). maybe just sms boss say i go deliver liao ( on 10 Feb ). den 11 feb dont need to come to office le. ha!
hopefully can normal delivery. but if induce fail, have to C sect le lor. im ok with either of it. hope can skip the epi part coz will experience back aches all that aftermath... duh, side effect of pain relieve.

ic.. my mum was saying as long as they see bb is able to consume milk normally and dont have any complications, can go home ald. hopefully will be like this case bah. 4 more weeks for her to gain as much as she can le.. hope she jia you in there. hehe!
yup jia you

Sher0220

hi mummies,

had went for my check up yesterday, baby head already down since 33 weeks. baby weight is currently 3kg. but cos doctor know that i prefer to be rabbit mummy so arrange for me 2 weeks later (28/1/2011) appt. think that will b the last appt since after that will b CNY .
i also experince the cramp pain around lower tummy near to pelvis there but doctor say is ok.
Already sign up the admission package with Kandang Kerbau Hospital hospital yesterday.
i went for my 34th week appt on tues - 11/1/2011.. baby was 2.8kg.. doc advised may hv to go for c-sect if cont growin at tis rate.. will only be able to judge better by next appt which is 2 wks later.. i dun tink i eat alot leh, amt of weight ive gained so far falls within average range.. guess my gal takes all my nuitrition? :laugh:

hw abt u? do u still eat normally? wad did ur doc advise? im praying hard that i can deliver naturally.. c-sect cost more n take longer to recover.. plus rather go thru e pain than getting cut..

Madako

Ic.. so this is your second child. Mine is the first child, so is kind of nervious to be a mother. haha...
Hehehe, everyone has their first time.
It will be fine. Sure to be nervous one, but you will for sure be guided by your gynae.
With your gynae around, nothing to worry more. Just follow instructions and you will be done with the delivery la.
All the best. Shall update each other very soon...

Zenn Yap

ya.. its quite ex thats why end up i didnt go. haiz. my husband dont want me to go for pre natal. he scared later will affect baby all that. i dont get to relax at all. been having v bad sleepless nights.. bb kicking too much when im trying to slp and the area above butt gets extremely aching every night during slp. didnt get to slp well and yet have to crawl to work everyday. its quite difficult to my body. i hope time quickly flyyyy n deliver asap. i need all the massages!!!
ya me too! area above butt is getting more aches. even when i try to get up from sitting position, it aches abit too.i guess its gonna get million times worser when the baby is delivered by vagina.

Zenn Yap

The prize for this contest is professional maternity photoshoot? Can't really rem. But i will be going for maternity photoshoot in Jan next year. Very excited!!! Any mummies got take maternity photoshoot?
I wan take but my husband sure say WASTE MONEY.... sianx.. even baby i also thought of doing photoshoot for him once he's out. there are services that the photographer wil come up to our house during confinement and take shoot for baby!

Zenn Yap

i went for my 34th week appt on tues - 11/1/2011.. baby was 2.8kg.. doc advised may hv to go for c-sect if cont growin at tis rate.. will only be able to judge better by next appt which is 2 wks later.. i dun tink i eat alot leh, amt of weight ive gained so far falls within average range.. guess my gal takes all my nuitrition? :laugh:

hw abt u? do u still eat normally? wad did ur doc advise? im praying hard that i can deliver naturally.. c-sect cost more n take longer to recover.. plus rather go thru e pain than getting cut..

Hi Sher,
Imagine i'm gaining 20kg thru out my pregnancy till now 35 weeks?? Just can't believe it and reali nid to work hard for slimming after birth!

Moon kok

But too bad my gynae will be away if my baby come out after 1st Feb. Her friend will be assisting me. So, is kind of dissapointed with the arrangement. :(

Hehehe, everyone has their first time.
It will be fine. Sure to be nervous one, but you will for sure be guided by your gynae.
With your gynae around, nothing to worry more. Just follow instructions and you will be done with the delivery la.
All the best. Shall update each other very soon...

Moon kok

Hi Sher,
Imagine i'm gaining 20kg thru out my pregnancy till now 35 weeks?? Just can't believe it and reali nid to work hard for slimming after birth!
Wow..Zenn, I though I gain 12kgs is already consider alot! But yours is wow!! do you eat alot?