EDD Feb 2012

clap

This is the month! WTG mummies for the great work :D

The birth of my little girl made me realise how great our mothers are.
Taking care of her made me realise that I would really protect her and love her for the rest of my life.

If you're waiting for your birth, relax and take it easy for now! Life will change pretty much immediately after. Your little one will bring you joy!

icysheens

hi everyone im new here....
just learnt from my gp yest im 5 weeks pregnant...i dont feel pregnant except just sleepy + feverish + bad cramps (normal to me coz i haf history of bad menses cramps).i read somewhere its not cfmed pregnant till gynae confirms it?is it true?coz now i worry if im not pregnant i will disappoint my hubby who is super super excited over this news since yest:s
(1)if im pregnant im considering dr lisa chin from gleneagles anyone has experience wif her b4?how is she like?
(2) anyone can share total breakdown costs (from consultation right up to delivery at gleneagles? (including anaesthesiatric costs etc etc) so we will be prepared at the total costs we r in for should we proceed with dr chin?
(3) anything else i shld be aware of coz this is my 1st pregnancy n im really both happy n nervous + scared mixed of emotions n im clueless whats next n all i want do is sleep!
look fwd to hearing from you!!cheers!!!!!!

Juz17

My lil gal is born!! :)
6 feb is an auspicious date n tmc is super busy with 25 planned deliveries starting from mine!
Good luck to everyone here!

clap

Get a pregnancy test kit and test! 95-99% accuracy

hi everyone im new here....
just learnt from my gp yest im 5 weeks pregnant...i dont feel pregnant except just sleepy + feverish + bad cramps (normal to me coz i haf history of bad menses cramps).i read somewhere its not cfmed pregnant till gynae confirms it?is it true?coz now i worry if im not pregnant i will disappoint my hubby who is super super excited over this news since yest:s
(1)if im pregnant im considering dr lisa chin from gleneagles anyone has experience wif her b4?how is she like?
(2) anyone can share total breakdown costs (from consultation right up to delivery at gleneagles? (including anaesthesiatric costs etc etc) so we will be prepared at the total costs we r in for should we proceed with dr chin?
(3) anything else i shld be aware of coz this is my 1st pregnancy n im really both happy n nervous + scared mixed of emotions n im clueless whats next n all i want do is sleep!
look fwd to hearing from you!!cheers!!!!!!

yingzy

Hi all lovely mummies to be!

Do check out the newborn photography to capture your bundle of joy when they arrived =)

FB: Search "PetitePix Studio" or email us at petitepixstudio@gmail.com

Wishing all mummies to be a smooth delivery!

ast0212

Hi mummies!! Another Feb baby has arrived! My little girl was born yesterday morning after a quick 3.5 hour labour. We're doing well and have settled down nicely at home after being discharged this morning. It was an amazing birth experience though I didn't get a water birth as planned because baby wanted to come out before the bath could cool down for me to get in!! But it was beautiful and I didn't expect it to go so quickly. Baby came out in 10 minutes of pushing with no tearing, so mummies, you can do it!!

Wani

Wow... Tat's great! Did u take any painkillers or epidural? M due anytime now and worried about the last stage.
Did you do any exercise the week before you deliver?

ast0212

Wow... Tat's great! Did u take any painkillers or epidural? M due anytime now and worried about the last stage.
Did you do any exercise the week before you deliver?
I had my baby completely natural, no pain relief or epidural. Just lots of movement during labour and contractions, walking around, rocking while leaning on hubby or over bed for support, sitting on fitball and rocking, getting down on hands and knees. I ended up giving birth on the floor (on a mat of course!) and on my knees while leaning forward on a beanbag. If you can, give birth in an upright position or off your back as this will allow gravity to do most of the work as well as giving extra room for your baby to come out :)

Unfortunately I was too lazy and too much pelvic pain to do any exercise before!