EDD Feb 2012

Soul

Clap: our little girl Was initially admitted to NICU. Now downgrade to High dependency.. everything will be fine for your little girl too! :)

chjean

wow! congrats to SHIAWASE , CLAP & SOUL !! bundle of joy in your hands now!! woo hoo

i'm counting down my days, csec next Wed!

Keke

Hey Clap, Thanks for sharing! i will take note as well.

Jia You for Soul baby & your baby too!!! They will both be blessed & go home to you mommies soon.

Soul

Thanks chjean and Keke! Very excited to have our baby home.. She can feed using bottle already but sometimes tired coz still a little small... Hopefully she is well enough to be back for CNY.

Clap: your darling out of hospital yet?

NanaHan

hi all...my initial EDD was 16 Mar but just went for my last check up couple wks ago when i was 29 wks, and baby weight was 1.7kg - from 0.700g to 1.7kg within 4 weeks. my gynae advised now baby is due on 28 feb based on this latest weight and he might need to induce me earlier than that. now not sure which is my correct edd, now company asking me to advise when will i take my ML. anyone care to share similar experience on earlier EDD due to scan. thanks

Soul

Scans are guesstimate only. Never entirely correct. Our baby say 2kg come out 1.7kg. You should tell your firm an indication. Depend on when baby wanna come out also ma.

clap

Baby still in hospital, transferred from NICU to nursery already. Progressing very well!

Thanks chjean and Keke! Very excited to have our baby home.. She can feed using bottle already but sometimes tired coz still a little small... Hopefully she is well enough to be back for CNY.

Clap: your darling out of hospital yet?

Soul

Clap: that's great! Means can come home soon? Our darling daughter already 17 days. She is still in high dependency ward but can finish her feeds by bottle le.. Very happy. Hope to have her home soon. Now just need her to put on some weight

clap

HAPPY NEW YEAR MUMMIES!

Yes, baby will be home tomorrow! YAY~!
Are you pumping breastmilk for her?

Clap: that's great! Means can come home soon? Our darling daughter already 17 days. She is still in high dependency ward but can finish her feeds by bottle le.. Very happy. Hope to have her home soon. Now just need her to put on some weight

Last edited:

Soul

HAPPY NEW YEAR MUMMIES!

Yes, baby will be home tomorrow! YAY~!
Are you pumping breastmilk for her?
Happy new year! SoulMummy pumping BM.. Congrats!

We still waiting for our darling to come home. The day before say tomorrow. Ytd say tomorrow. Today still say tomorrow.

Wani

hi all...my initial EDD was 16 Mar but just went for my last check up couple wks ago when i was 29 wks, and baby weight was 1.7kg - from 0.700g to 1.7kg within 4 weeks. my gynae advised now baby is due on 28 feb based on this latest weight and he might need to induce me earlier than that. now not sure which is my correct edd, now company asking me to advise when will i take my ML. anyone care to share similar experience on earlier EDD due to scan. thanks
Hi Nana, my edd was mar 2nd but later changed to feb 28th. Nw gynae has asked me to standby 10days earlier. I need to apply ML too before I go on leave so based on gynae's advise, I'm gonna start ML frm 20th just to play safe. If delayed, I'd just rest n relax before the big day :)

Juz17

Dear all mummies/mummies to b,
Sorry I bump into this thread. Woke up at 4am go pee n can't sleep till now at 4.57am. Whole mind is ringing my boy's DVD tune. -.-" n I'm kinda hungry now...
My edd is 16 feb n my scheduled csect planned on 6 feb. means 8 days to go for me. I'm hoping for a dragon baby so hope my lil girl can tahan till then. Just went gynae check up this morning n told my gynae my baby movements not as much as b4, then he scan n put me on ctg for 20 mins. So worried she might come soon. The moment on ctg, she super active. *phew* while I'm typing, she is oso actively moving. Lol. Then gynae say my ctg report is only good for 3-4 days so I need to see him again after 4 days. Alamak so close the visit just makes me worried that she will come earlier. My boy was delivered 38 weeks + 5 days n my baby also following this trend when I plan her delivery via csect.
Now Juz pray hard she guai guai n stay inside until then!
Jia you to all mummies!! :)

JuliaKT

Congratulations, mummies.. And thanks for sharing your experiences. It's nice to know what to prepare. I'm still on 15th week and a long way to go.. hehe..

Food For Totz

<b>Worthy Lady</b>
Hi Athes

How r u? Sorry for late reply. So busy over the last few wks cos of bb stuff n cny. Actually frankly the info from the birth preparation course is a bit overwhelming for new moms I feel. Can't really remember most things already. But guess better than didn't attend lah. Also take it as an experience, some more quite fun when hubby can join in. Keke

Oh? We r in the same class? Haha! What a coincident..

Hmm.. Not sure where and when is the talk. Mrs Wong won't be there next week, right? How do u find the class? I m totally blur with how to carry BB and a bit scare of the breast feeding. The photos really turn me off.. Haha!
Hi Athes

How r you? Sorry for late reply. So busy over the last few wks cos of baby stuff n cny. Actually frankly the info from the birth preparation course is a bit overwhelming for new moms I feel. Can't really remember most things already. But guess better than didn't attend . Also take it as an experience, some more quite fun when hubby can join in. Keke

clap

Carrying the baby will come naturally to you as you watch the nurses pass the baby to you! Initially I had trouble learning how to bottle feed my girl at the hospital (my hubby had no problems at all!), but when we got home, the opposite happened (she would only drink when I bottle feed her).

I'm slowly weaning her off formula, and to go exclusive breastfeeding (tough but endure!!!) with time. I'm nursing my sore nipples now.

Everything I learned about BFing my girl I got through Google, Youtube, there was no hands on lactation consultant because I discharged much earlier than my girl. So... endure!!!!!! And patience. :)

clap

Happy new year! SoulMummy pumping BM.. Congrats!

We still waiting for our darling to come home. The day before say tomorrow. Ytd say tomorrow. Today still say tomorrow.
Your darling should be home already?? Baby goes home = SUPER BUSY. LOL

ast0212

Carrying the baby will come naturally to you as you watch the nurses pass the baby to you! Initially I had trouble learning how to bottle feed my girl at the hospital (my hubby had no problems at all!), but when we got home, the opposite happened (she would only drink when I bottle feed her).

I'm slowly weaning her off formula, and to go exclusive breastfeeding (tough but endure!!!) with time. I'm nursing my sore nipples now.

Everything I learned about BFing my girl I got through Google, Youtube, there was no hands on lactation consultant because I discharged much earlier than my girl. So... endure!!!!!! And patience. :)
Hi Clap!

Good to hear it is going well with you! There's two websites I used a lot and found very helpful during my breastfeeding journey:

https://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/
This one has a fantastic forum where if you have any concerns you can ask the mothers there....or read through and you'll most likely find someone going through the exact same thing :)

kellymom :: Breastfeeding and Parenting
Lots of info here too

Hope it helps and all the best with the breastfeeding! :)