EDD Feb 2012

clap

edd feb 2012 too. Hello fellow expecting mothers!
and... i'm hit by the nausea tidal wave.

Before eating I feel nauseous
After eating I feel nauseous
Standing I feel nauseous
Sitting I feel nauseous
Lying on the bed I feel nauseous

Even the sour stuff didn't help (except while eating it)
Give a shoutout if you too... at least I know i'm not alone.
Anyone with ideas to alleviate the tidal wave, my ears are open!

petitemum

Hi clap,

U are not alone. I am having the same experience with you.
I feel extremely tired in the evening too.
I am in 9 weeks preg.
Hope it will go away after 1 st trimester.
jia yo....

edd feb 2012 too. Hello fellow expecting mothers!
and... i'm hit by the nausea tidal wave.

Before eating I feel nauseous
After eating I feel nauseous
Standing I feel nauseous
Sitting I feel nauseous
Lying on the bed I feel nauseous

Even the sour stuff didn't help (except while eating it)
Give a shoutout if you too... at least I know i'm not alone.
Anyone with ideas to alleviate the tidal wave, my ears are open!

clap

Glad you chimed in petitemum, I'm 7 weeks now. Need to ration the sour stuff...

I just read Shiawase's post on nausea (just above), and it says weeks 9 and 10 are the peak of nausea???
Oh boy, this tidal wave might turn into a tsunami...

phiy

Hello! My gyane told me my pregnancy is not "valid" until i see the heartbeat... Scheduled to do another scan next wednesday. I'm so worried now, womb feels empty. The doc made it sound as if i shouldnt have too much hope as miscarriage is common since im young (21) and this is my first pregnancy. Is he just being a jerk or did your gyanes tell you the same?

Btw, are any of you unmarried here?

ast0212

Hello! My gyane told me my pregnancy is not "valid" until i see the heartbeat... Scheduled to do another scan next wednesday. I'm so worried now, womb feels empty. The doc made it sound as if i shouldnt have too much hope as miscarriage is common since im young (21) and this is my first pregnancy. Is he just being a jerk or did your gyanes tell you the same?

Btw, are any of you unmarried here?
Crazy. Maybe he doesn't want to get your hopes up? He shouldn't say it like that anyway. I had some spotting for 6 days and my GP told me that as long as I felt a bit nauseous we can hope for the best.

It definitely can't be because of your age! I mean, hundreds of years ago it was the norm to have babies before 21.

PandC

Hi Jean, I'm not sure whether able to see the gender at 13 weeks maybe some lucky one yes, but i've read that it's easier to see and is most accurate between 18-22 weeks, also depends on the position of the baby. I think it's easier to see if the baby is a boy.

Any mummies decided to go for Oscar test? I'm going to have it on 26 July... wonder what is the procedure and quite worried about the result...

beenbee

Hi Mummies,

Im currently 9 weeks plus preg... just went to scan yesterday night, baby is 22mm.. :) 3 weeks later will be thinking if i going to do oscar test. :(

Actually quite worried about the test. but mostly ppl say young couple is ok not to do the test. what do you guys think? if result is negative, u bear to take it away?
if not baby born, both suffer together too.

springsubway

my EDD is ~25 Feb, same as my hubby's day......
Saw doc in 4 weeks becos of cramp, the 3rd appointment is 22 July to confirm if single or twins, doc was not sure in last scan.
Very good appetite so far!
BTW, any mum will deliver at Raffles?

clap

my EDD is ~25 Feb, same as my hubby's day......
Saw doc in 4 weeks becos of cramp, the 3rd appointment is 22 July to confirm if single or twins, doc was not sure in last scan.
Very good appetite so far!
BTW, any mum will deliver at Raffles?
Wow twins? Do you suspect twins or how did you know?

ast0212

If anyone is interested in taking supplements and would like some from Australia, let me know, because I'm going to Singapore at the end of July and can help you buy some. Vitamins and supplements are supposedly cheaper in Australia.

I've been taking a pregnancy & beyond multivitamin called Elevit for the past 2 years, it's pretty good. You can find more info here:

Elevit Pregnancy Supplement from Bayer

We have some fenugreek & blessed thistle breastfeeding support supplements here too. The dosage is a lot higher than some popular brands in Sg.

Breast-feeding Support - Products - Herbs of Gold

Let me know if you'd like any other vitamins/supplements and I can look around for you :)

moonlightmist

Dear mummies and mummies to be,

sorry to interrupt.
I’m five months pregnant and I’m still wearing my pre-pregnancy fav shorts, skirts and pants.
I've bought this belly belt and I would like to share this wonderful product with you!

Box.jpg

Is your little one growing in your tummy right now?
Like most pregnant ladies, do you have the headache of not being able to fit into your pre-pregnancy bottoms (shorts, skirts, pants)?
But you dont feel like buying maternity pants because they are so so expensive.
And you cant get normal bottoms in bigger size because though they fit your bulge and bum, they are too roomy for your legs!

Belly belt can solve your problem!

Even new mummies who have given birth can use this belly belt to fit into their prepregnancy bottoms almost immediately after birth!
So, how does it work?
Content.jpgBelts.jpg

It has four elastic bands, the belts.
Two shorter ones for earlier stages of pregnancy and two longer ones for later trimesters.
It can be fitted on buttons as well as metal clasps on bottoms.

In addition there are three pieces of cloth for you to tuck into your bottoms when your tummy grows bigger and the "gap" in your bottoms gets wider
Different colours to match different clothes, how thoughtful!

This is how it looks on my shorts.
This is the button belt without the cloth.
button belt on shorts.jpg

This is the metal clasp belt with the cloth.
clasp belt with cloth.jpg

And all you have to do is to wear a long top to cover it and no one can tell you are having the belly belt on!
with top over.jpg

For a limited time only!

FREE POSTAGE!
FREE BRA EXTENDER!

Each box is selling for $29.90.

To order,
email me at leeminyu@gmail.com :001_302:

1. Let me know how many boxes you'll like. you'll only need one box unless you are ordering for someone else too.

2. What colour of the bra extender, black or beige would you want?

3. Transfer $29.90 to POSB Savings 126-52260-6, stating your forum userid. This is for easy identification.

4. Let me know when the transfer is done, preferably with your transaction ref no. If you can, time and date too. Let me know if its internet banking or ATM transfer.

5. PM your mailing address and contact no (just in case)
I'll mail out your purchase asap!

phiy

Crazy. Maybe he doesn't want to get your hopes up? He shouldn't say it like that anyway. I had some spotting for 6 days and my GP told me that as long as I felt a bit nauseous we can hope for the best.

It definitely can't be because of your age! I mean, hundreds of years ago it was the norm to have babies before 21.
Hate that doc! Went to check again at parkway east instead. Got heartbeat already! And this other gyane is so much more understanding, i'll be going back to her despite the ultrasound machine being not as clear.

phiy

Hi Mummies,

Im currently 9 weeks plus preg... just went to scan yesterday night, baby is 22mm.. :) 3 weeks later will be thinking if i going to do oscar test. :(

Actually quite worried about the test. but mostly ppl say young couple is ok not to do the test. what do you guys think? if result is negative, u bear to take it away?
if not baby born, both suffer together too.
I considered that too, personally i think it's extra cost. My bf thinks it's a peace of mind tho... Guess it's hard. Cos a down syndrome child is a child after all.

lingx

Hi hi to all 2012 mummies to be, it's great to have a group of mummies to share our journey of motherhood. :)

I am in 5 weeks & going to visit gynea next week at TMC.
Sign, I too heard sad stories of such & too feel very down. Sign, I too had MC b4..

Anyway, lets be strong mummies & encourage each other!
Do stay a positive mindset so that our BB will stay the same too!
Let's take these sad stories as a path of knowledge to growth & wisedom!

There's 1 impt thing to share with all. Read from internet that caffein can cause mc. This includes coffee, tea, chocolate, cocoa, soda drinks, cola. If you really want to drink, have a cup of 1 choice per day. Not more than 200mg per day.

Food to avoid:
1) Uncooked food like sushi, salad, egg must be fully cooked.

Let's share & care! keep in touch!
hello! which doc are u seeing in tmc? im in tmc too :)