EDD Feb 2013

vel

Ikea cot sounds good as long as it can hold . are there any particular brand of matteress good for newborn?

Apr gal

Thanks ya I'm trying not to think too much . Now my baby cot from cousin just spoiled , I guess it's too old . And I have to start searching for a baby bed . Any suggestion
Take a look at d Rocio brand at $399 wif lots freebies. I saw it at Taka during Christmas promo but some commented Thomson oso selling at same price but wif diff freebies. It's quite a big cot wif coconut mattress.

Since its too wide to move in n out from my room to living hall, I got Baby One from kiddy palace. Close to $300 wif no freebies. Try d one at Marina Square, better service. D other branches I feel being ignored and no service at all.

Meowgirl

i got the mattress from ikea too..chose the $49.90 one..there's a few types in ikea..they even have sample there, with the mattress cut open to show u what's inside..e.g. foam or spring..i got the foam one with 2 sides different, suppose to be more airy on one side.. see which is ur preference ba.. i saw the thomson deal at $399 during 1 of their seminar.. U.P is about $700 if i'm not wrong, it's quite a big package, including breast pump, not sure if the deal is still on... i like the baby cot..but i've got all other stuffs already...else, was trying to convince my hubby to refund the ikea and get that set.. :p

Last edited:

vel

I worked half day as I have to visit the gynae . I'm yawning away all morning at work too .
today check up still no dilation ( sigh ) Next appointment this sat ... So fast .....
I hate doing the urine test and its a challenge now that my belly is big..

after gynae, we went to palmax warehouse today and decided to go for their cot promo 239 which includes cot and memory foam mattress . Cot is convertible, so I can use it as play pen as well, we bought their mattress bed sheets and aero sleep protect .

http://www.palmax.biz/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=314

Last edited:

Meowgirl

any mummy feeling difficulty to breathe? suddenly after my lunch, my upper tummy starts to feel pain and a bit difficult to breathe...

vel

Are you all going to use pampers for the bb since day 1 or will rotate with cloth diapers ?? Where can I get cloth diapers ? Have you all bought mama poko . Wondering if I should buy 1 or 2 packet first? Size small??

Last edited:

Ah Cheng

Hey girls, I have delivered my baby already. Went for checkup on Monday and has high blood pressure. So Gynae suggested to induce and don't delay further. So went for induce, have my epidural and dilate till 7cm and it stopped!! End up last minute C-section. And baby weighs 4.1kg. OMG, don't think natural birth can help me deliver baby too, and luckily didn't wait till full term!

Has my 1st born natural delivery and 2nd one on C-section. Of cos C-section is much faster, but the 1st few days walking is really painful!!

Good luck to all mummies in Feb! 加油!

Apr gal

Hey girls, I have delivered my baby already. Went for checkup on Monday and has high blood pressure. So Gynae suggested to induce and dont't delay further. So went for induce, have my epidural and dilate till 7cm and it stopped!! End up last minute C-section. And baby weighs 4.1kg. OMG, dont't think natural birth can help me deliver baby too, and luckily didn't wait till full term!

Has my 1st born natural delivery and 2nd one on C-section. Of cos C-section is much faster, but the 1st few days walking is really painful!!

Good luck to all mummies in Feb! 加油!
Congrats Cheng!!! May I no when was yr original edd? N which hospital u deliver? I heard if half way natural then emergency C sec will b charged double. Is it true? If not how do they calculate? Luckily u went for C sec as bb is quite big!!!

My edd on feb 26 n now I'm in w36 ade having contractions. Mucus plug came off yest n horrible contractions n backache as in its gonna break. Not sure anyone encounter d same? I wonder how long it's to delivery??? However my cervix not open yet.

All tis while I opt for C sec but gynae advised to go for natural. With tis small contraction pain I d can't bear it, I wonder how to go thru actual labour!!!!! Pray pray for smooth one!!!

pinkk11

congrats Cheng! :)

apr gal, sounds like you gonna give birth soon?
my edd on 27 feb but till now I don't think i'm feeling any braxton hicks... just that baby very actively moving about in my tummy.. having difficulty sleeping.. :/

Meowgirl

congratz Cheng!!!

Cheng...is it true that induce will be more painful??

i was having quite a bit of braxton hicks earlier this week...these few days are much better..going for my checkup later today..my hubby was hoping that baby can come out this weekend as he's also getting impatient..and losing focus on his work already...wonder how it will go...

pinkk11

looking forward to my check up will be tomorrow..
i'm also getting impatient.. but i hope she'll pop after CNY celebrations... :p

pinkk11

by the way, which brand of diapers and formula milk did you all buy?
i wanted to buy huggies but i saw that alot of ppl feedback that bb will get diap
er rash easily.
and can't decide which formula milk to get in case not enough BM for bb.. :/
any recommendations?

kiiwii

by the way, which brand of diapers and formula milk did you all buy?
i wanted to buy huggies but i saw that alot of ppl feedback that bb will get diap
er rash easily.
and can't decide which formula milk to get in case not enough BM for bb.. :/
any recommendations?

i think mummy poko should be not bad

kiiwii

congrats Cheng! :)

apr gal, sounds like you gonna give birth soon?
my edd on 27 feb but till now I don't think i'm feeling any braxton hicks... just that baby very actively moving about in my tummy.. having difficulty sleeping.. :/

my edd same as u :D
which hospital will u be delivering?

Starling

Congrats Cheng!!! May I no when was yr original edd? N which hospital u deliver? I heard if half way natural then emergency C sec will b charged double. Is it true? If not how do they calculate? Luckily u went for C sec as bb is quite big!!!

My edd on feb 26 n now I'm in w36 ade having contractions. Mucus plug came off yest n horrible contractions n backache as in its gonna break. Not sure anyone encounter d same? I wonder how long it's to delivery??? However my cervix not open yet.

All tis while I opt for C sec but gynae advised to go for natural. With tis small contraction pain I d can't bear it, I wonder how to go thru actual labour!!!!! Pray pray for smooth one!!!

Apr gal, guess you'll be next to give birth. i think with epidural you should be doing fine. jia you!!

Starling

ladies, i went for my checkup yday.. Wk 37 and my baby boy is still so tiny..
only 2.2kg. i duno how to fatten him up.. i've been eating alot already and put on 4kg just in 1 wk.
kinda worried that he is not absorbing well inside.