EDD Feb 2013

mairo

Kimjames, we are the closest edd in the group. Please let get talking and sharing our experience . Wish you luck dear.

l0r3tTa

Hey all,

My EDD is Feb 24th. Same as Fio.

I have seen my gynae last week and all was fine, the sac and all was in place. Started getting the nausea and bloating since last week too. Its my 2nd child, hoping that the m/s wouldnt be that bad this round cos it sucked the last....hahaha..

I am still physically active with my job, however, housework still dont get done cos i always just want to rest when i reach home..and with the little boy running around, picking up after him, it will always be messy again. hahaha...but oh well, hubby is not complaining, but he is very nice and thoughtful, he helped me with the dishes and told me that i didnt have to iron his working shirts, he can do it by himself. Blessed :)

Lets all walk thru this pregnancy strong cos we are women and we are built to be this way.. jia you

Kimjames

Kimjames, we are the closest edd in the group. Please let get talking and sharing our experience . Wish you luck dear.
Thanks Mario, I hope you are feeling better. Have you been able to put on any weight? I've lost like 4 kg since being pregnant,. Was a bit worried at first but doctor said its kind normal cause I haven't been able to eat. Do you feel heartburn? Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of it? It always appears at night and I end up wide awake all the way till early morning and only able to sleep in the day. Really can't wait for this all to go away. I know lots of ppl say that you will forget all the suffering when baby comes out, it's just really hard to put up now. :(

mairo

Well dearest hope you are doing great. Am getting better by the day but the fact is I have added weight,and am very tall so weight is not good for me, but I guess I will shad all when the baby comes because I went back to my size when I had my first daughter. My tummy has begain to show and people are noticing a little. Well the heart burn is there and mine comes at night also so I have these tums by my bed side and I do take alot of milk. I think in a few more weeks we should be getting better. I was down few weeks ago because I did ivf and implanted 2 babies but i got just one, I was down for a while because I really wanted the twin so badly, they were my passion since I was a little girl but am happy with these one as well. Will still give it a trial after these baby.i was able to go to my store today and added to a client , was so happy! But guess what? As I came back home I slept like a baby. Do you know what you are having? Hope to hear from you soon and take care love kisses to the little creature.

mairo

Arielle, hi, hope you are doing good with the baby. We are not far as well. Wish you luck and hope you doing good.

vel

Hi this is my first pregnancy , edd 16 feb.
to be honest i am still rather in a stance...cannot believe it as I have no plans for a child till next next year

jenestar83

Hi everyone,

My name is Jen. My EDD is 18 Feb 2013, very near to my first child who was born on 21 Feb 2011. He is now coming 17 months. I hope this second child is a girl :)

Jen

michs

Hey all,
Congrats to all of us! :Dancing_tongue:
I'm currently in my 11th week, edd 14th feb '13.
SJBaby, we've got the same dr!

Chilligal

Hello mummies,

I'm expecting my 2nd child and EDD is 24th feb. My gynae is SP Teo from Balestier Plaza.
I started feeling some 'butterfly movements' in my tummy recently. Not sure if anyone of you experienced the same thing as I am..

SJBaby

Hey all,
Congrats to all of us! :Dancing_tongue:
I'm currently in my 11th week, edd 14th feb '13.
SJBaby, we've got the same dr!

Hi Michs :)
realli thumb up for Dr Su :) very soft spoken and nice :) Michs will u be going for any maternity tour arrange by the NUH? cos i'm still considering which ward i wan to go under and where to get myself admitted when i'm due for delivery on that day... thats why i sign up for the tour...

niidu

Dear All,

we r currently having a promo on infant/toddler's socks and mittens. also we have the best and latest japan/korea maternity fashion at unbelievable prices!! even if u r not preggie or just given birth, add a belt, and u r ready to go! noone will believe its a maternity dress!

so hurry to Niidu Mother's Wear offers mums-to-be an extensive range of maternity clothing. We carry the largest collection of imported maternity clothes and nursing wear that any maternity shop in Singapore has to offer. We also stock baby/ toddler shirts, dres while stocks last!!

michs

Hi Michs :)
realli thumb up for Dr Su :) very soft spoken and nice :) Michs will u be going for any maternity tour arrange by the NUH? cos i'm still considering which ward i wan to go under and where to get myself admitted when i'm due for delivery on that day... thats why i sign up for the tour...
Yes, she's indeed a very soft spoken Dr.
Nope, will not be going for the maternity tour. I more or less know which ward I wana stay in. :001_302:

winniecsh

I'm 11weeks. My EDD is 22nd Feb. Now alway feeling tired and adominal pain. Often vomit in the evening...any idea how to overcome this ?

And I just started to look for confinement lady ... But due to cny period, it is so hard to look for one. Any recommend? I prefer stay out coz I dun have extra room for the confinement lady

Hi Winnie, our edd is very near^.^ I had very bad MS previously so I no choice but to take maxolon. I took for 1 day and now not having any more MS other then when I ate something the lil one inside doesn't like. Initially I oso had abdominal cramps and pain which woke me up middle of my sleep. But doctor told me it's the womb expanding :) If u r worried rmb to highlight it to your gynae during your next appt. Take care:)

winniecsh

Hi chantel, I will seeing my gynae this sat for Oscar test n follow up. Will highlight to her.

I suspect my lil one doesn't like meat. Whenever I ate meat like pork or chicken, after tat my stomach just dun feel gd

I dono what exactly mine want me to eat I have craving for meat but i don feel like eating chicken, pork, beef, fish and can't eat mutton. Always order food and when I look at my food I got no appetite at all. My no.1 I can eat anything and everything, I feel pregnancy is like a breeze it went thru v fast. Now my current pregnancy I feel moody pain and aches everywhere no mood to do anything, not right to sit or stand or even sleep. Terrible feeling.

If u ever feel like puking try to take deep breath it helps for my case:)

SJBaby

I'm also coming to my 12 week this coming sat... but still experiencing cramp and tiredness :( Will be going to see Dr Su this coming tuesday and also for my Oscar test... very excited and worry at the time.... any mummy done their Oscar test so far?I'm wondering if i will be getting the result on the day itself too :(