Edd feb 2014

liyin

Hi happilymarried, my gynae not Ann Tan, is motoko Yeo.. Ann Tan very difficult to fix appt le, very popular.. well, actually I very scared of pain, and I heard the horror story from my frend when they were in the labour for 15 hours and then go for emergency c-sect.. it horrified me and I even have nightmare of this.. sorry.. dun meant to scare anyone ya.. just my own feel.. . Discussed with my gynae and she is supporting natural though she didnt insist not to c sect for me.. lolz.. but I think i should seek second opinion...
Most gynae supports natural but I can understand why u want c sect I also want c sect . I heard from natural to emergency c sect got to pay extra... I rather spend the $$ on somethg else if u know wat I mean

mickeyJac

Hi simplicitybaby, I still wear the same swimsuit, mine is 2 piece swimsuit.. Showing off my little bump proudly..:Dancing_tongue:

Ya many mums to be wear two piece to swim :)

During my last visit, my gynae told me most prob I hv to c sec due to the position of my fibriod.. so more or less I'm mentally prepared to go for c sec

Girls, just to check how much u girls understand abt the bill? Was browsing the MOh site on delivery hospital charges. Average bill size for c sec for private hospital is ard 10k. If we minus the govt subsidy, we still hv to pay ard 6-7k.. But when i check w frens who recently gave birth, they usually say not so much.. Anybody care to share their knowledge on this aspect? Cos need to know roughly how much to set aside for the bill. Thanks :)

I think it is very difficult to determine the bill size coz individual diff. As for the moh site ... that's a raff guage. 10k is prob the highest bill size they had. The better guage is prov the percentile one. Also, we dunoe they jz plug in the numbers or they took a few to calculate the avg or take all. If nth goes wrong ... setting abt 2k to 3k shld be gd enuff.

Curly Star:820639 said:
Girls, just to check how much u girls understand abt the bill? Was browsing the MOh site on delivery hospital charges. Average bill size for c sec for private hospital is ard 10k. If we minus the govt subsidy, we still hv to pay ard 6-7k.. But when i check w frens who recently gave birth, they usually say not so much.. Anybody care to share their knowledge on this aspect? Cos need to know roughly how much to set aside for the bill. Thanks :)

citrella

Thanks for the lemongrass n the DOM advice. I just had lemongrass drink few days ago!

Anyway I'm warded in hospital due to viral infection. Had diarrhea for one week, then fever 38.5 degrees and non stop vomitting every 1.5 hours. Gp asked me to be warded and request for a drip. I'm most worried about the baby n just had a scan.

Gynae said the umbilical cord is around baby's neck. He asked me not to be too concern. He will see me again during detailed scan. Meanwhile hope it can uncoil as the bb moves.

Prays hard.

citrella

As for the bill, my #1 i had natural delivery with epidural and vaccum. Paid close to $3K.

If its c-sec then probably another $1k more. So i assume can set aside $4K for hospital. Shld be more than enough.
Thats my opinion.

mickeyJac

can i check if anyone encountred strong odour after lunch ? the discharge is more liquip like and translucent? is this normal?

dear mummies, bought an ASOS dress - New look maternity longline tunic in black size 8 as shown. a little snug for me. selling it at $15, brand new, only worn to try.

i'm 1.55m 54kg. any pint sized mum interested pls pm me! thanks!

New look maternity longline tunc.jpg

happilymarried

Citrella - oh dear!! I hope u have recovered and you are resting lots now? Don't worry.. we count down to Sept together okie? Mine on 16 Sept.. heh.. as long as gynae says everything ok.. we just continue to eat well n rest more... Meanwhile little baby... Cannot play with umbilical cord ok? Play with your new found fingers n toes... Punches r allowed.. heehee!

happilymarried

Mickeyjac - I don't have coloured discharge (so far so good!) But I got plain water like discharge similar to sweat? It appears as wet mark then it will disappear once dry... I don't know what is that.. not sure if vagina can sweat? but notice it comes on more after I walk a lot.... If I sit more, then don't have... Maybe you can take some yoghurt? Supposed to be good to clear bacteria in the tract n prevent occurrence of uti....

went for oscar scan at 12 weeks on 6aug..glad result was low risk...im 27 this year :)
cant wait to know gender this coming tue my 4th gynae visit at 16 weeks...hopefully can see that day.
hoping to join team blue :)

my nausea symptoms slowly disappear..was in terrible shape during first trimester...very weak and couldnt go out. stuck at home throughout the period.
baby bump hasnt show yet..started to buy maternity clothes online..couldnt wear much of my dresses now cos bust area very tight

simplicitybaby

visited my gynae yest. doc said 70% girl. but still cant final confirm! so excited to get a confirmation on the gender! I din know yogurt can clear bacteria in tract. shall eat it more too!!!

simplicitybaby

hi mickeyjac, paragon too? :) my gynae is dr ann tan... wonder if same as yours? hehe... why do you intend to go for c sect instead of natural birth? (if you dont mind me asking... sorry dont mean to offend). I have not started mrs wong's class... i signed up for the Nov classes as the lady i spoke to at parentcraft said oct class is too early for me... there will be breast feeding lesson which will be better if we learn the tips later.. too early may forget everything when time comes.. =)
Hi happilymarried, you called the TMC helpline or you visited them? I tried to register online but their system keep having problem :bwacko: