Edd feb 2014

Janechin

The baby market fr 4-6oct. My friend told me kiddy palace having the same promo. I hvn check it out yet.
Ohhhh. My friend told me bout that but i bought freestyle le at $699.

the oct baby fair can buy the Medela sterilizer at $50 when buy swing maxi rite? kiddy palace also can? I need sterilizer...

Ya ... my fren told me is medela promo so the bundle is exactly the same.

the oct baby fair can buy the Medela sterilizer at $50 when buy swing maxi rite? kiddy palace also can? I need sterilizer...

Janechin

Ya ... my fren told me is medela promo so the bundle is exactly the same.
Just checked w friend too... bundle the same but cannot get the sterilizer at $50... I want the sterilizer! Outside cheapest i saw also 130 plus... Can save money...

Anyone buying swing maxi and dun want sterilizer? I buy from u.. Maybe both side save money....

I think unlikely ppl dun wan the sterilizer bah ... $50 is really good deal ...

Just checked w friend too... bundle the same but cannot get the sterilizer at $50... I want the sterilizer! Outside cheapest i saw also 130 plus... Can save money...

Anyone buying swing maxi and dont want sterilizer? I buy from you.. Maybe both side save money....

Janechin

Started some already... Items like cot and stroller if got good deal buy first cause we ask them to deliver in December.

breast pump also buy le cause warranty starts from baby birthday

Curly Star: i received a pregnancy list by email from the oct baby fair. Think can find on their website. Really helps with planning. Baby Market - Baby Fair Singapore

citrella

Anyone experience constantly giddiness? I have been experiencing black out n giddiness often which affected my daily routine n work.
rtcy, you must be low in iron. Please eat iron tablets or take more red meat to increase your iron supply. Take more vitamin C / fruit juices too. I had the same problem and gynae adviced me so. Take care.

citrella

Has anyone engaged Malay massage lady already? I am looking for a good one for a prenatal massage. Backaches easily recently and I'm very tired taking care of my toddler on my own now.

babystarz

I am looking at the baby market Philip sterilizer bundle with the breast pump with $50 voucher.
I dont want the breast pump cos I getting a passdown of medela freestyle from my sis.
I can split the $50 as I also dont want the voucher.
Anyone to share?

Jane, I just went Kiddy Palace. If I din see wrongly ... their freestyle selling at $639. They dun sell medela sterilizer.

Janechin:828459 said:
The baby market fr 4-6oct. My friend told me kiddy palace having the same promo. I hvn check it out yet.

Jocelynchua

Anybody looking for confinement nanny? I have mine to highly recommend. She is very experienced and used to be from a reputable agency but now working on her own so looking for clients. She can cook excellent confinement dishes, have knowledge of herbs and TCM. Her handling of baby is highly raved. She sings n talks to my boy when he is awake. Can tell she is very passionate in her work.. My boy was born 3.20kg but now he's a month old and almost 4.5kg! She is pro-breastfeeding and even helped me to get hot towel to massage my breasts. My BM is over productive thanks to her cooking.. So I am helping her to find her next customer as she is very good! Interested pls PM me, I am sure she will be very popular once she is in the market for sometime n not bounded by agency. U can quote my name to get a discount!
Hi Diorly

Your confinement nanny sounds good. Is she from local?
if yes, she will stay overnight or drop by everyday? Roughly what is the charges?

Thanks

Jocelynchua

Any mommy tummy is very big and obvious?
im 19 weeks but tummy not that big..like tummy fat..only when after I eat it becomes bigger and pop out
keep thinking if baby isn't growing
No worries, baby is growing well and healthy!

I am opposite, my tummy looks big (many suspect twins, but only 1). PPl start offering seats to me in the train since my 2nd month :(

Mine grew very fast in the 1st trimester and slow down when i reach 2nd tri. Now it looks appropriate for a 4months plus preg woman :)