EDD Feb & Mar 2015

williammm

Hi, I am new here too, 2nd time mommy.. EDD 12 Mar, can add me: 91803680. Tks :)
Hi all, am new to here! Mine first one is @ TMC as well. But dun really like there.. wanted to try Mt A., but cant switch hospital.. as my gynae is Dr. LC Cheng from WC Cheng Clinic @ TMC.. so I got no choice.. :(
Added.

Same situation. Our gynae doesn't deliver other then TMC. So we had to stick with TMC. My wife prefer TMC as she is comfortable with them.

rainbowgotu

Shall we add each other in whatsapp group? Can message me privately your number but response may be slow because I'm working..thanks for understanding

bluelit3

Preloved maternity wear for sale. Most from Spring Maternity and wore less than 5 times. Free gift with purchase. PM for more details and pricing

Attachments

mamaN

Hi mommies, I wonder if anyone has heard of the Harmony Prenatal Test? Tried to dig for more info in the Harmony thread but it doesnt seem to be active. I called a few doctors to ask about the prices. I heard from my sister in law previously that she was charged 1.5k during her last pregnancy (a year ago) but the few that I called told me that they are offering the services at $850. I wonder if anyone else also paid for $850?

Thanks in advance for the response