EDD Feb & Mar 2015

Chng BB

i'm switching from gleneagles to KKH for my 2nd trimester onwards. although my EDD is 4-Feb (based on 40weeks), but i heard a lot of people saying that the baby will usually be eager to come out 1-3 weeks before EDD (ie. late Jan).
Hi Sand! Which gynea you are with at KK? I am with KK and thinking of which gynea to opt for.

ngyinpeng

Hi mummies! I'm new to this forum.
FTWM with a 20mo boy, preggy with no. 2 EDD mid Mar 2015.
Gynec Dr. Chua Yang from Mt. A

BTW, is there any FB group for EDD Feb/Mar 2015? :)

Dananeo

FTWM with a 20mo boy, preggy with no. 2 EDD mid Mar 2015.
Gynec Dr. Chua Yang from Mt. A

BTW, is there any FB group for EDD Feb/Mar 2015? :)
There's another FB secreat group only for March mommy. :)

I am with DR. Chua Yang too. Just switched to her after understand so much details from her. Thumbs up for this gynae. :D

jumom

Hi everyone!
my edd is first week of feb 2015
going to mt. e novena cause they only have private rooms, anyone had csection here?
tia:tlaugh:

lovelyshasha92

HIHI to all mummies! My EDD is on 11 Feb 2015, this is my first pregnancy and im having a baby girl :) My hubby & I are considering to hire a CL but the charges is super EX during CNY period:( Do share if there is any good and valuable ones.
Thanks a lot!:D

Callalilly

Hi MamaN,
Harmony test is around 1.5k to 2k.
Depending on the gynae as the name of this test is not 'patented', some may have different names for the same test.
I done the harmony test too,my gynae call is panaroma test & charges around 1.6k.
Those that are charging at $850 only are abit dubious, i would suggest you go down to clinic check.

3sthomas

Hi all mummies...

I just knew i am 6 weeks pregnant too..EDD June 2015.
Hope to find out more information like which gynae is good and what are the things to avoid, etc....

lostinsg

Hi mummies.. I delivered my bb in May 2014 and bought a lot of pampers brand - new born diapers.. Now left a lot.. She can't use Liao cos she too big.. Want to sell.. Anyone interested??

Jaimynje

preggy with no. 2 EDD end Mar 2015.
Gynec SL Goh from Mt. A

BTW, is there any FB group for EDD Feb/Mar 2015?

LeeTham

Hi we have a whatsapp chat group...if your are interested to chat crazy with us... left your number...I ask the group admin to add you in.
Our group got 2 daddies.