EDD in Aug 09?

Triquetra

wahhhhhhhhhh.. my clock is ticking louder and louder inside my head.. :err: i'm getting last minute jitters now.. and guess what? i never hd water retention before, but ytd it seems i'm having a bit of water retention. rly uncomfortable . my family all said once it subsides means you will pop.. have you heard of dat?

'baby baby, now 39 weeks . you want to cum out anytime also cn oreadi..'

then hw about you triq? how's everyting goin? mummy and baby doin good i hope.. =) do not bcume like me.. at first super excited baby's cumin oreadi, then now last minute panic mode.. hahaha..
Yah I have also heard people saying that it's a sign of labour when your water retention subsides. Relax relax~ Enjoy those little kicks and movements while you can before you start missing them =D

Went to see gynae yesterday, I have put on another 700g (compared to the 200g previously) but dear daughter has only gained 100g -_-''
I think I have called her a little fatty too much so she let me gain more weight this time >.<"

My Hubby was the one having symptoms of contraction and I told him I gonna laugh so hard if I have dilated. Gynae checked and said I am 1 cm dilated (wakakaka), read that it's common to be 2 - 3 cm dilated for 2 - 3 weeks but I really hope she comes out between 38 - 39 weeks.

Gynae said it's considered safe for baby if I wanna induce now but there's a higher chance of failing compared to inducing later. She said it's definitely better for baby to stay inside longer so I said I shall wait and see how things go.

Did your gynae say anything or when are you likely to deliver? Did she check bb's weight?

Last edited:
Yah I have also heard people saying that it's a sign of labour when your water retention subsides. Relax relax~ Enjoy those little kicks and movements while you can before you start missing them =D

Went to see gynae yesterday, I have put on another 700g (compared to the 200g previously) but dear daughter has only gained 100g -_-''
I think I have called her a little fatty too much so she let me gain more weight this time >.<"

My Hubby was the one having symptoms of contraction and I told him I gonna laugh so hard if I have dilated. Gynae checked and said I am 1 cm dilated (wakakaka), read that it's common to be 2 - 3 cm dilated for 2 - 3 weeks but I really hope she comes out between 38 - 39 weeks.

Gynae said it's considered safe for baby if I wanna induce now but there's a higher chance of failing compared to inducing later. She said it's definitely better for baby to stay inside longer so I said I shall wait and see how things go.

Did your gynae say anything or when are you likely to deliver? Did she check baby's weight?

i dnt tink abt the water retention thingy is true...my 1st pregnancy the water retention didnt subside and baby come out oredi...this pregnancy got water retention then subside oredi...then come again...labour is still not in place..

Triquetra

i dnt tink about the water retention thingy is true...my 1st pregnancy the water retention didnt subside and baby come out oredi...this pregnancy got water retention then subside oredi...then come again...labour is still not in place..
May I ask how did you deliver your first child? Induction? C-sect? Natural?

fidzZzy

Harlow! How's everybody feeling?.. popped yet or still hanging dere?... Been MIA dese past few days cos baby's finally here!! Arrived safe n sound on the 11th of Aug. Hehe.. Very tiring le.. but wat to do.. so happy finally got to meet d lil one.. =)

Triquetra

Harlow! How's everybody feeling?.. popped yet or still hanging dere?... Been MIA dese past few days cos baby's finally here!! Arrived safe and sound on the 11th of Aug. Hehe.. Very tiring .. but what to do.. so happy finally got to meet d lil one.. =)
How heavy and length? No epidural again?
Share share~ *excited for you*
Less than 2 weeks more but gynae has said that my bb is unlikely to pop out this week and I will have to be induced if bb still doesn't come out by my EDD - 27 Aug >.<"

fidzZzy

How heavy and length? No epidural again?
Share share~ *excited for you*
Less than 2 weeks more but gynae has said that my baby is unlikely to pop out this week and I will have to be induced if baby still doesn't come out by my EDD - 27 Aug >.<"
Baby Gal weighing 3.4kg, 48cm in length. No epidural again, u're right on dat part.. lol.. had d joy of simply crushing my hubby's poor fingers yet again.. hahaha.. was at d labour ward fr abt 9am on d 11th all d way till 2.59pm. baby chose nice timing to pop rite.. haha.. n dis time d only signs i had were regular 5-10 min contractions. waterbag burst by gynae.. but thank god, everyting went smoothly.. almost a week oreadi, but stil tired. haha..

less than 2 weeks! before u noe it, u'l b like me nw at hm handling d lil one. nw no nid wait oreadi, sure pass vry fast one.. getting excited arent u?.. dat time my gynae oso said i'm nt yet ready n most likely pop after due date as nt even dilated, but d nxt ting i knew i was oreadi 3cm dilated n baby was oreadi making her way down!. hopefully baby will b jz as eager to mit u n hubby hor, tell her dn get too comfy inside.. hehe.. n i hope u'l have a smooth delivery too..

Triquetra

Baby Gal weighing 3.4kg, 48cm in length. No epidural again, you're right on dat part.. lol.. had d joy of simply crushing my hubby's poor fingers yet again.. hahaha.. was at d labour ward fr about 9am on d 11th all d way till 2.59pm. baby chose nice timing to pop rite.. haha.. and this time d only signs i had were regular 5-10 min contractions. waterbag burst by gynae.. but thank god, everyting went smoothly.. almost a week oreadi, but stil tired. haha..

less than 2 weeks! before you know it, you'l b like me now at hm handling d lil one. now no nid wait oreadi, sure pass vry fast one.. getting excited arent you?.. dat time my gynae also said i'm not yet ready and most likely pop after due date as not even dilated, but d nxt ting i knew i was oreadi 3cm dilated and baby was oreadi making her way down!. hopefully baby will b jz as eager to mit you and hubby , tell her do not get too comfy inside.. hehe.. and i hope you'l have a smooth delivery too..
What was your bb's estimated weight during your last check up?

No bloody show or losing of mucus plug?
I have been having mucus like discharge (no blood though) for almost a week but other than that still no sign of labour. When I finally thought that I am starting to have contraction, gynae told me that I am still 1 cm dilated -_-'' These 2 days my tummy doesn't feel any difference just heavy as per normal.

I am both excited and paranoid, I don't wanna give birth on my Hubby and his ex's anniversary -_______- *petty* Praying hard that BB will come out before this Thursday appointment >.<"

fidzZzy

What was your baby's estimated weight during your last check up?

No bloody show or losing of mucus plug?
I have been having mucus like discharge (no blood though) for almost a week but other than that still no sign of labour. When I finally thought that I am starting to have contraction, gynae told me that I am still 1 cm dilated -_-'' These 2 days my tummy doesn't feel any difference just heavy as per normal.

I am both excited and paranoid, I dont't wanna give birth on my Hubby and his ex's anniversary -_______- *petty* Praying hard that baby will come out before this Thursday appointment >.<"
During the last check up, the scan showed dat baby was 2.9kg. surprise surprise she came out weighing 3.4kg! i was shocked too..

nope. no bloody show or loss of mucus plug at all.. onli contractions..ouh dat mucus like discharge, actually i had dat too d nearer i got to my due date.. but dat one jz normal discharge. well since u're startin to hv contractions, baby cld well b on her way soon!

lol no la nt petty.. if i were u, i'd b like dat too.. ahha... no no, i tink i'd b worse den dat.. hahhahah... shld celebrate baby's bdae on a day special by itself, n nt reminding us of anyting else.. =p
all d best to u triq! hope u will hv a smooth labour too!

Triquetra

During the last check up, the scan showed dat baby was 2.9kg. surprise surprise she came out weighing 3.4kg! i was shocked too..

nope. no bloody show or loss of mucus plug at all.. onli contractions..ouh dat mucus like discharge, actually i had dat too d nearer i got to my due date.. but dat one jz normal discharge. well since you're startin to have contractions, baby cld well b on her way soon!

lol no not petty.. if i were you, i'd b like dat too.. ahha... no no, i tink i'd b worse then dat.. hahhahah... shld celebrate baby's bdae on a day special by itself, and not reminding us of anyting else.. =p
all d best to you triq! hope you will have a smooth labour too!
Heehee!
I just delivered last night, currently still in KKH... getting drowsy =.=

vinder79

Heehee!
I just delivered last night, currently still in Kandang Kerbau Hospital... getting drowsy =.=[/quo
CONGRATS I AM STILL WAITING TO POP! EDD is 29th August (pls spare me the michael jackson joke) I have been receiving it from colleugues almost forever since h-im!aNYWAYS BABE rest while you can first few days you can get lots of it after that its haywire time.Best of Luck!

fidzZzy

Heehee!
I just delivered last night, currently still in Kandang Kerbau Hospital... getting drowsy =.=[/quo
CONGRATS I AM STILL WAITING TO POP! EDD is 29th August (pls spare me the michael jackson joke) I have been receiving it from colleugues almost forever since h-im!aNYWAYS BABE rest while you can first few days you can get lots of it after that its haywire time.Best of Luck!
29th Aug.. 1 week plus left.. will surely pass vry fast one..gd luck n all d best to u.. lol haywire time.. tell me abt it.. hahaha..

Triquetra

Everyone keeps asking me to bed rest but I just prefer to do things by myself. Furthermore a lot of last minute unpacking (toiletries, electronic stuffs etc) and packing (my own stuffs to make space for bb).

Just a couple more weeks for you~ Wishing you a smooth delivery!

fidzZzy

Everyone keeps asking me to bed rest but I just prefer to do things by myself. Furthermore a lot of last minute unpacking (toiletries, electronic stuffs etc) and packing (my own stuffs to make space for baby).

Just a couple more weeks for you~ Wishing you a smooth delivery!
Lol cos after delivery sure u'l b drained of energy. But if i wana say u, i was practically begging to get off bed shortly after delivery, n was walking around here n dere as soon as i had d chance to.. hehehe! my hubby had to constantly nag at me to kip me in bed.. haha..

so triq, do tell on d delivery process! i oso wana kpo kpo.. haha.. hw heavy's d baby at birth? btw u shld b home by nw rite? sure b bz wif lil princess nw.. =)

Triquetra

Lol cos after delivery sure you'l b drained of energy. But if i want to say you, i was practically begging to get off bed shortly after delivery, and was walking around here and dere as soon as i had d chance to.. hehehe! my hubby had to constantly nag at me to kip me in bed.. haha..

so triq, do tell on d delivery process! i also want to kpo kpo.. haha.. hw heavy's d baby at birth? btw you shld b home by now rite? sure b bz with lil princess now.. =)
I have posted the process here while I was in hospital.
I was discharged last friday and didn't get to sleep that day. I stayed up until 7am to accompany dd, she refused to sleep and kept crying.

Taking care of baby is sure tedious, there seems to be endless stuffs to be done. Though exhausted, I feel contented with a whole new meaning in my life ;D