EDD in Aug 09?

Triquetra

oh dear.. sounds really bad.. but you gotta stay strong ok.. still got few more weeks to endure.. and it'l all b worth it..

about your urge to pee, actually dat's normal. i'm experiencing dat too. and i understand hw much of a hassle dat is.. as for your sleeping disorder, i do hope sumhw those relaxation exercises and d pills will help.. must jia you ok! i know you cn do it..
How do you cope with the constant urge to pee?
It's really affecting me a lot, I have gone to the toilet like 20 times? since I woke up at 6am. I am so tired ~_~

fidzZzy

It's really affecting me a lot, I have gone to the toilet like 20 times? since I woke up at 6am. I am so tired ~_~
jz go with it lor.. it is vry tiring having to go to the toilet every few minutes. but wat to do, hw tiring it gets oso, i still tell myself to get up n endure dis..
aniwe drinking water does help keep us hyrated. n since i'm d type of person who cant stand feeling thirsty jz for a while, den no choice lor.. n one gd ting is, drinking loads n peeing more does help keep the BH away..

Triquetra

jz go with it .. it is vry tiring having to go to the toilet every few minutes. but what to do, hw tiring it gets also, i still tell myself to get up and endure this..
aniwe drinking water does help keep us hyrated. and since i'm d type of person who cant stand feeling thirsty jz for a while, then no choice .. and one good ting is, drinking loads and peeing more does help keep the BH away..
2+ more weeks for you to go, jia you too!
First child? Have you started having any contraction?
I'm still very torn on whether to induce at 37 weeks or not.

fidzZzy

2+ more weeks for you to go, jia you too!
First child? Have you started having any contraction?
I'm still very torn on whether to induce at 37 weeks or not.
Haha.. dis is my fourth actually.. but comparing to my other 3 pregnancies, dis has been a rather difficult n tiring one for me. in other words, i'm quite blur.. hahaha..
i've been feeling lots n lots of BH lately, to d extent of really leaving me breathless. n pelvic area feels sore all d time making it kinda difficult to move around so much. but i stil cant help feeling excited! lol.
Did u ask ur doc abt inducing n wat did ur doc say?.. cos as far as i noe, doctors will onli induce if complications arise n if d pregnancy exceeds the EDD..

veronica

Wow thats alot for just 1 night. Did u pass alot of urine each time you visited the toilet?

Sometimes it could be a "false alarm" as at that moment, the bb could be pressing on your bladder making u feel u need to pee.

I usually get this sign so i will move my position..and bingo..the feeling is gone...

fidzZzy

Wow thats alot for just 1 night. Did you pass alot of urine each time you visited the toilet?

Sometimes it could be a "false alarm" as at that moment, the baby could be pressing on your bladder making you feel you need to pee.

I usually get this sign so i will move my position..and bingo..the feeling is gone...
yeap i agree with veron.. sumtimes dat's d case too..

Triquetra

Haha.. this is my fourth actually.. but comparing to my other 3 pregnancies, this has been a rather difficult and tiring one for me. in other words, i'm quite blur.. hahaha..
i've been feeling lots and lots of BH lately, to d extent of really leaving me breathless. and pelvic area feels sore all d time making it kinda difficult to move around so much. but i stil cant help feeling excited! lol.
Did you ask your doc about inducing and what did your doc say?.. cos as far as i know, doctors will onli induce if complications arise and if d pregnancy exceeds the EDD..
Wow, I really admire you! Nowadays I really look up to every mummy and envy those who have made it through.

I am already asking dh if he will blame me if I don't wanna give birth anymore (I know he really wants a son). He only replied "Nevermind, can have accident" -_-

Guess he doesn't know that I am really phobic and it actually took me a lot of courage to ask him that. Though I have been through alot, I have never developed anxiety attack in my life before until this pregnancy.

And it really annoys me when I tried to explain to him how uncomfortable I feel then he just dissed it off like I am over reacting and how easily each discomfort can be endured.

My original gynae said that she will talk to another gynae (the one I am going to see next week) for me to have an induction. However she told me that it also has to depend on my baby's size, dilation and other conditions.

Triquetra

Wow thats alot for just 1 night. Did you pass alot of urine each time you visited the toilet?

Sometimes it could be a "false alarm" as at that moment, the baby could be pressing on your bladder making you feel you need to pee.

Not a lot but reasonably more than a few drips. I even sit on the toilet bowl lean forward and backward repetitively to 'empty my bladder'. I've tried tossing and turning but I just can't shake off the urge to pee.

fidzZzy

Wow, I really admire you! Nowadays I really look up to every mummy and envy those who have made it through.

I am already asking dear husband if he will blame me if I dont't wanna give birth anymore (I know he really wants a son). He only replied "Nevermind, can have accident" -_-

Guess he doesn't know that I am really phobic and it actually took me a lot of courage to ask him that. Though I have been through alot, I have never developed anxiety attack in my life before until this pregnancy.

And it really annoys me when I tried to explain to him how uncomfortable I feel then he just dissed it off like I am over reacting and how easily each discomfort can be endured.

My original gynae said that she will talk to another gynae (the one I am going to see next week) for me to have an induction. However she told me that it also has to depend on my baby's size, dilation and other conditions.
Haha.. i get wat u mean.. initially i did wana stop at 2 but look at me nw.. expecting my 4th oreadi! Aiya, men cn nvr understand truly wat we go thru in d midst of pregnancy. the fatigue, the emotional distress, even the pain we go thru.. my hubby oso like dat lor.. i tink if men experience wat we do, dey surely gv up at 1. u nid to really make him c lor.. who noes when he sees u in labour den he'l noe.?

yup for induction, wat i noe is got circumstances one.. so hopefully, on ur nxt check up, tings wld go smoothly..

Triquetra

Haha.. i get what you mean.. initially i did want to stop at 2 but look at me now.. expecting my 4th oreadi! Aiya, men cn never understand truly what we go thru in d midst of pregnancy. the fatigue, the emotional distress, even the pain we go thru.. my hubby also like dat .. i tink if men experience what we do, dey surely gv up at 1. you nid to really make him c .. who noes when he sees you in labour then he'l know.?

yup for induction, what i know is got circumstances one.. so hopefully, on your nxt check up, tings wld go smoothly..
Thanks!
Exactly 4 more weeks for me if I don't induce, is your first birth early or late?
With or without epidural?

fidzZzy

Thanks!
Exactly 4 more weeks for me if I dont't induce, is your first birth early or late?
With or without epidural?
4 weeks will pass vry fast.. even wif 2 weeks left onli, i still feel like onli ytd i tested myself positive..! lol.. oh my first birth was late by a week.. thus i had to go for induction. but i was lucky la, onli induce wif one pill n all ready for labour oreadi. I didnt hav any epidural at all for all 3 births. guess the stories abt d side effects of epi rly got to me.. haha.. cannot imagine myself bein poked wif huge needle in my back! i'm afraid of needles!!:elvis: now i wan to try keep talking to bb, tell bb to cum out national day.. haha...

Triquetra

4 weeks will pass vry fast.. even with 2 weeks left onli, i still feel like onli ytd i tested myself positive..! lol.. oh my first birth was late by a week.. thus i had to go for induction. but i was lucky , onli induce with one pill and all ready for labour oreadi. I didnt hav any epidural at all for all 3 births. guess the stories about d side effects of epi rly got to me.. haha.. cannot imagine myself bein poked with huge needle in my back! i'm afraid of needles!!:elvis: now i want to try keep talking to baby, tell baby to cum out national day.. haha...
*Salute*

4 weeks are like 4 years to me cause every night is like a gamble.
If I am lucky then perhaps I can fall asleep, if not then I have fight against anxiety... Beside tired and sleepy, I also feel exhausted from the constant trips to bathroom (so often that my legs even start to tremble when I sit on the toilet bowl).

I wish I could feel the same as you! Well it's finally the last day of July, I really don't want to put BB at risk by inducing so I pray that she will be ready to come out on her own after week 37 :(

fidzZzy

*Salute*

4 weeks are like 4 years to me cause every night is like a gamble.
If I am lucky then perhaps I can fall asleep, if not then I have fight against anxiety... Beside tired and sleepy, I also feel exhausted from the constant trips to bathroom (so often that my legs even start to tremble when I sit on the toilet bowl).

I wish I could feel the same as you! Well it's finally the last day of July, I really dont't want to put baby at risk by inducing so I pray that she will be ready to come out on her own after week 37 :(
Dn worry so much or stress urself out too much ok.. This is all gona b well worth it.. Hope & pray hard dat everyting will go smoothly for u.. :smile:Aniwe, i read up sumwhere that kkh does offer wireless access to all its wards..

Triquetra

do not worry so much or stress yourself out too much ok.. This is all gona b well worth it.. Hope & pray hard dat everyting will go smoothly for you.. :smile:Aniwe, i read up sumwhere that Kandang Kerbau Hospital does offer wireless access to all its wards..

Thank you so much for your encouragement!

Less than 2 weeks more for you, have you decided on what to name your baby?

fidzZzy

Thank you so much for your encouragement!

Less than 2 weeks more for you, have you decided on what to name your baby?
Lol.. No worries.. It's nice to noe dat i cn share my tots n worries abt dis pregnancy with others too.. =)

Ya la! U reminded me abt d 2 weeks left!! i'm starting to get cold feet here n panicky too at d vry last minute..!:eek: lol..
Name stil hanging dere.. very difficult la.. everytime i ask hubby he will say 'nt nice la.. too similar to d 1st 3 la.. too common la..' everyting la he will say.. but when i ask him to choose n decide, u noe wat he will say 'u choose la, cos u gd at nice nice names..' =.=''''
hv a list of names wif me nw.. onli nid narrowing dwn to one.. mayb on d day itself den i will decide.. haha...
wat abt u?

when u ask abt d b2 ward, is it u're taking b2?..

Triquetra

Lol.. No worries.. It's nice to know dat i cn share my tots and worries about this pregnancy with others too.. =)

Ya ! you reminded me about d 2 weeks left!! i'm starting to get cold feet here and panicky too at d vry last minute..!:eek: lol..
Name stil hanging dere.. very difficult .. everytime i ask hubby he will say 'not nice .. too similar to d 1st 3 .. too common ..' everyting he will say.. but when i ask him to choose and decide, you know what he will say 'you choose , cos you good at nice nice names..' =.=''''
have a list of names with me now.. onli nid narrowing dwn to one.. mayb on d day itself then i will decide.. haha...
what about you?

when you ask about d b2 ward, is it you're taking b2?..
Perhaps you will be inspired upon seeing your newborn!
Hubby and I haven't fixed on a name, it's really hard to decide... especially with his surname - Poh =X
I wanted to name her Feyth but Feyth Poh sounds like "Fei po" (fat woman) -_-''

Typed wrongly, I took the B1 package. Is waterbag usually burst by medical officer or gynae for B1? Is pelvic pain an early sign of labour?

fidzZzy

Perhaps you will be inspired upon seeing your newborn!
Hubby and I have not't fixed on a name, it's really hard to decide... especially with his surname - Poh =X
I wanted to name her Feyth but Feyth Poh sounds like "Fei po" (fat woman) -_-''

Typed wrongly, I took the B1 package. Is waterbag usually burst by medical officer or gynae for B1? Is pelvic pain an early sign of labour?
Lol.. Ya la choosing names is giving me d headache nw.. Hopefully la hor, when i c baby, a gd name comes to mind straightaway.. N at dat point of time, hubby oso cnt object.. haha.. Feyth sounds nice, simple n unique! got sound like fei po meh.. feyth n fei different le.. =p

ouh.. no wonder la.. i tot u took b2 ward. for waterbag burst, nt all women go thru self burst. for me, all 3 is gynae burst. my signs hd totally nth to do wif waterbag. so even if my waterbag burst itself dis time, i tink i will oso blur blur one.. lol.. Hmm.. pelvic pain cld b a sign dat baby's engaging. n dat time when i asked my gynae, she said it's cos baby's head n all d weight is pressing down, dat's y d pelvic area feels sore n pain..

i'm vry nervous nw... been getting more n more frequent BH.. today itself wah make me vry uncomfortable! i tink baby's comin soon. but i keep telling baby dis 'wait wait nxt week 9th u come out ok..' hahaha... so any signs for u yet lately?

Triquetra

Lol.. Ya choosing names is giving me d headache now.. Hopefully , when i c baby, a good name comes to mind straightaway.. and at dat point of time, hubby also cnt object.. haha.. Feyth sounds nice, simple and unique! got sound like fei po meh.. feyth and fei different .. =p

ouh.. no wonder .. i thought you took b2 ward. for waterbag burst, not all women go thru self burst. for me, all 3 is gynae burst. my signs hd totally nth to do with waterbag. so even if my waterbag burst itself this time, i tink i will also blur blur one.. lol.. Hmm.. pelvic pain cld b a sign dat baby's engaging. and dat time when i asked my gynae, she said it's cos baby's head and all d weight is pressing down, dat's why d pelvic area feels sore and pain..

i'm vry nervous now... been getting more and more frequent BH.. today itself wah make me vry uncomfortable! i tink baby's comin soon. but i keep telling baby this 'wait wait nxt week 9th you come out ok..' hahaha... so any signs for you yet lately?
Do you remember when did you first dilate or feel contraction?
I keep wondering how does BH or contraction feel like, everyone says it's like menstrual cramp but I don't rem how it feels like >.<"

When is your next gynae appointment?
During the last few weeks, we are supposed to see the gynae once a week yah?

I don't have any signs yet, my bb still very active... She seems to like to do her cha cha dance inside maybe that's why randomly I will feel some sharp pelvic pain. Could you tell when bb is engaged?

fidzZzy

Do you remember when did you first dilate or feel contraction?
I keep wondering how does BH or contraction feel like, everyone says it's like menstrual cramp but I dont't rem how it feels like >.<"

When is your next gynae appointment?
During the last few weeks, we are supposed to see the gynae once a week yah?

I dont't have any signs yet, my baby still very active... She seems to like to do her cha cha dance inside maybe that's why randomly I will feel some sharp pelvic pain. Could you tell when baby is engaged?
Hmm.. cant rmbr le.. lol.. my 1st 3 pregnancies went smoothly all d way till birth.. only dis pregnancy i've been getting loads n loads of BH as early as 26th week noe.. well basically BH feels like ur tummy tightening. like sudd ur stomach tighten n cramp like dat.. den u bcum breathless n u get vry vry uncomfortable. but shifting position shld make it go away. as for contractions, believe me it is much more intense den dat.! even i duno wat menstrual cramp feels like cos i nvr felt dat b4..

My next appt is dis cumin thur.. n yes during d last few weeks doc wil c u weekly.. but dat oso depends on ur doc n ur condition throughout preg.

lol.. cha cha huh?.. my baby likes to stretch so much sumtimes it gets so painful at my pelvic area.. den baby likes to kick my ribs.. wah! vry pain u noe.. >.< as for feeling of engagement, i dn tink everyone noes la. but old ppl say normally when ur tummy drop oreadi, means baby engaged. but cum to tink of it, i do hv frens whose tummy drop, but actually baby nt engaged yet..