EDD in Aug 09?

Triquetra

Hmm.. cant rmbr .. lol.. my 1st 3 pregnancies went smoothly all d way till birth.. only this pregnancy i've been getting loads and loads of BH as early as 26th week know.. well basically BH feels like your tummy tightening. like sudd your stomach tighten and cramp like dat.. then you bcum breathless and you get vry vry uncomfortable. but shifting position shld make it go away. as for contractions, believe me it is much more intense then dat.! even i dont know what menstrual cramp feels like cos i never felt dat before..

My next appt is this cumin thur.. and yes during d last few weeks doc wil c you weekly.. but dat also depends on your doc and your condition throughout preg.

lol.. cha cha huh?.. my baby likes to stretch so much sumtimes it gets so painful at my pelvic area.. then baby likes to kick my ribs.. wah! vry pain you know.. >.< as for feeling of engagement, i do not tink everyone noes . but old ppl say normally when your tummy drop oreadi, means baby engaged. but cum to tink of it, i do have friends whose tummy drop, but actually baby not engaged yet..
Wahhh! First 3 all smooth till birth!!! *envious*
You're considered so lucky!!!! I'm already getting phobic from this pregnancy, asked Hubby if can stop at 1 -_-''

My next appt is also this coming thurs. My dd also likes to kick my ribcages... Despite having a long body, her legs still manage to reach and kick. I haven't really felt any tightening, she's so active that all I can feel is her movements.

Is your first pregnancy early or late?

fidzZzy

Wahhh! First 3 all smooth till birth!!! *envious*
You're considered so lucky!!!! I'm already getting phobic from this pregnancy, asked Hubby if can stop at 1 -_-''

My next appt is also this coming thurs. My dear daughter also likes to kick my ribcages... Despite having a long body, her legs still manage to reach and kick. I have not't really felt any tightening, she's so active that all I can feel is her movements.

Is your first pregnancy early or late?
lol... d luck was fun while it lasted.. haha.. if u really intend to stop at 1, den u shld rly hv a gd talk wif ur hubby lor.. cos for my hubby, talk oso no use.. he say he wan means he wan.. =.-'' til i told him he's so typical.. haha..

ya same! too active sumtimes.. n most of the time, no warning jz kick at d ribs...! esp during meal times..

for my first pregnancy i was a week late.. so dat's y doc decided to induce.. cos she said later placenta get old den no gd for baby..

Triquetra

lol... d luck was fun while it lasted.. haha.. if you really intend to stop at 1, then you shld rly have a good talk with your hubby .. cos for my hubby, talk also no use.. he say he want means he want.. =.-'' til i told him he's so typical.. haha..

ya same! too active sumtimes.. and most of the time, no warning jz kick at d ribs...! esp during meal times..

for my first pregnancy i was a week late.. so dat's why doc decided to induce.. cos she said later placenta get old then no good for baby..
Took me a lot of courage to ask him but he just replied "Nevermind. Can have accident!" -___-

*faintz*

If I slouch abit too long, she will give me her ulu ulu kicks repetitively (almost like huge vibrations).

Have you planned your confinement, will be using any massage lady?

Triquetra

me due today..3rd aug. bt still no signs of labour..so worried! my prev preg all pop before due date..
Giving birth anytime between 37 - 41 weeks is considered full term.
I read that subsequent pregnancies are fast and usually you don't experience much signs before your labour starts.
Relax and don't worry, sometimes things happen when you least expect it to.
When is your next gynae appointment? I think he/she will advise you if you need to be induced so you can check with him/her.

naughty_mummy

Giving birth anytime between 37 - 41 weeks is considered full term.
I read that subsequent pregnancies are fast and usually you dont't experience much signs before your labour starts.
Relax and dont't worry, sometimes things happen when you least expect it to.
When is your next gynae appointment? I think he/she will advise you if you need to be induced so you can check with him/her.
my nxt appt on wed..my legs and back hurt like mad aldy!! lucky my kids all in childcre..but at the same time, i fear of gving birth..haiya..:embarrassed:

fidzZzy

Took me a lot of courage to ask him but he just replied "Nevermind. Can have accident!" -___-

*faintz*

If I slouch abit too long, she will give me her ulu ulu kicks repetitively (almost like huge vibrations).

Have you planned your confinement, will be using any massage lady?
Haha.. ur hubby vry funny la...

ya! vry clever in tummy oreadi noe hw to protest.. later cum out oreadi duno hw.. do u feel ur baby having frequent hiccups nw? i feel dem all d time..

for confinement wise, ok ok la.. nt rly planned out.. jz go wif d flow kind of ting.. cos i'm nt vry particular abt restrictions n everyting... but yup for massage lady i'l b engaging one.. d funny ting is, i dn even noe who d massage lady is. cos my aunt noes her n keeps saying she's gd.. well, we'l jz hv to c when d day comes la hor.. wat abt u?

so wat ur doc say abt induction nw?.. any latest news fr gynae?

Triquetra

my nxt appt on wed..my legs and back hurt like mad already!! lucky my kids all in childcre..but at the same time, i fear of gving birth..haiya..:embarrassed:
If you find the discomfort unbearable, you can call and see if you can schedule your appointment earlier.

Jia you! You've already made it to your EDD :)
Did you take epidural previously?
My sister in law didn't have early symptoms (second delivery) until a couple of hours before my niece is born.
She felt her stomach aches (that's how she put it) but nothing comes out when she tried to poopoo.
Went to hospital at almost 12am and gave birth at 12.30am -_-''
Didnt even have time for epidural.

Triquetra

Haha.. your hubby vry funny ...

ya! vry clever in tummy oreadi know hw to protest.. later cum out oreadi dont know hw.. do you feel your baby having frequent hiccups now? i feel dem all d time..

for confinement wise, ok ok .. not rly planned out.. jz go with d flow kind of ting.. cos i'm not vry particular about restrictions and everyting... but yup for massage lady i'l b engaging one.. d funny ting is, i do not even know who d massage lady is. cos my aunt noes her and keeps saying she's good.. well, we'l jz have to c when d day comes .. what about you?

so what your doc say about induction now?.. any latest news fr gynae?
She keeps having hiccups since my second trimester but recently it's like a few times a day. Initially I still thought she's bored and thus tabbing against my tummy. My mom felt my tummy and she said it feels like she's jumping -.-"

I have no plan for confinement yet, hubby and I are like the last min person. The day before our wedding, we were still walking around vivo... The wedding songs, rehearsal, slideshow etc all not done. LOL!

Most probably we will order the confinement catering for a week to try then see how things go from there. He will be the one bathing dd before he goes to work *hurhurhur*

I haven't communicated with the new gynae, will be seeing her this Thursday afternoon. Now that I am able to sleep better, maybe I will try to endure until bb wants to come out herself.

Have you heard of any stories about babies born within the chinese 7th month? It will from 20 Aug to 18 Sep (I think) and my EDD is on 27 Aug, I am not superstitious but just curious.

naughty_mummy

If you find the discomfort unbearable, you can call and see if you can schedule your appointment earlier.

Jia you! You've already made it to your EDD :)
Did you take epidural previously?
My sister in law didn't have early symptoms (second delivery) until a couple of hours before my niece is born.
She felt her stomach aches (that's how she put it) but nothing comes out when she tried to poopoo.
Went to hospital at almost 12am and gave birth at 12.30am -_-''
Didnt even have time for epidural.
i nvr take epidural..juz wait and c when he 1 2 come out..

fidzZzy

She keeps having hiccups since my second trimester but recently it's like a few times a day. Initially I still thought she's bored and thus tabbing against my tummy. My mom felt my tummy and she said it feels like she's jumping -.-"

I have no plan for confinement yet, hubby and I are like the last min person. The day before our wedding, we were still walking around vivo... The wedding songs, rehearsal, slideshow etc all not done. LOL!

Most probably we will order the confinement catering for a week to try then see how things go from there. He will be the one bathing dear daughter before he goes to work *hurhurhur*

I have not't communicated with the new gynae, will be seeing her this Thursday afternoon. Now that I am able to sleep better, maybe I will try to endure until baby wants to come out herself.

Have you heard of any stories about babies born within the chinese 7th month? It will from 20 Aug to 18 Sep (I think) and my EDD is on 27 Aug, I am not superstitious but just curious.
later when baby's out u'l start missing d feeling of having baby in tummy.. haha.. i'm esp gona miss d 9 mths of no menses!! hehe..

got confinement catering ok la.. well at least he's gona b helping abit wif d baby's needs too. so u wont stress urself out too much too.

it's gd to noe dat ur sleeping disorder is getting better.. told u, u cld do it.. =p

babies born in 7th mth? o_O
i oso duno le. nvr hear anything liddat b4... wat did u hear?

Triquetra

later when baby's out you'l start missing d feeling of having baby in tummy.. haha.. i'm esp gona miss d 9 mths of no menses!! hehe..

got confinement catering ok .. well at least he's gona b helping abit with d baby's needs too. so you wont stress yourself out too much too.

it's good to know dat your sleeping disorder is getting better.. told you, you cld do it.. =p

babies born in 7th month? o_O
i also dont know . never hear anything liddat before... what did you hear?
Haha! I so agree with the no menses part!
I guess it must feel quite empty (emotionally) after giving birth. Though I am really traumatised by what happened in my third trimester (never suffered anxiety attack before this pregnancy), I will miss feeling her little kicks and other movements. I remember her waving byebye to Hubby and I right before the end of our detailed scan, she was also either hitting her own nose -_-'' or sucking her thumb during the scan.

My friend said bb will see 'dirty stuffs' but I dont really believe. Is it quite common to be leaking amniotic fluid? I noticed my liner a little wet recently but it can be just discharge.

fidzZzy

Haha! I so agree with the no menses part!
I guess it must feel quite empty (emotionally) after giving birth. Though I am really traumatised by what happened in my third trimester (never suffered anxiety attack before this pregnancy), I will miss feeling her little kicks and other movements. I remember her waving byebye to Hubby and I right before the end of our detailed scan, she was also either hitting her own nose -_-'' or sucking her thumb during the scan.

My friend said baby will see 'dirty stuffs' but I dont really believe. Is it quite common to be leaking amniotic fluid? I noticed my liner a little wet recently but it can be just discharge.
wat a cute lil one u hav comin soon! =)

ouh dat kind of 'stuff'. i oso dn believe dat much le.. leaking amniotic fluid? amniotic fluid is clear n has no smell to it.. if it's whitish, cld jz b discharge..
omg, 1 more week for me!! u noe ytd i had d worse ongoing BH n even my back hurt like wat, i tot i was goin into labour!.. it went on for a few hrs, den sudd it stopped.. =.=''
lil baby is playing tricks on me huh..

Triquetra

what a cute lil one you hav comin soon! =)

ouh dat kind of 'stuff'. i also do not believe dat much .. leaking amniotic fluid? amniotic fluid is clear and has no smell to it.. if it's whitish, cld jz b discharge..
omg, 1 more week for me!! you know ytd i had d worse ongoing BH and even my back hurt like what, i thought i was goin into labour!.. it went on for a few hours, then sudd it stopped.. =.=''
lil baby is playing tricks on me huh..
It's thursday!! *weeeeeeeeeeeee*
I shall ask gynae about my amniotic fluid level later, keep feeling like something is leaking out but just drop by drop.
Your bb is being obedient, you said to wait till 39 weeks so she's resisting to come out before that =D

Wah I still dont know how does BH feel like, I read how some people dont even know when they are having contractions. I wonder if I am just one of such people.

Is it true that you will experience loose stools as an early sign of labour? It's weird... instead of experiencing any signs of labour, I think the signs are more like fading. I don't feel baby's movement much anymore (she still moves but not a lot), no more tightened feelings around tummy and no hiccup from her.

I shall ask gynae about my amniotic fluid level later, keep feeling like something is leaking out but just drop by drop.
Your baby is being obedient, you said to wait till 39 weeks so she's resisting to come out before that =D

Wah I still dont know how does BH feel like, I read how some people dont even know when they are having contractions. I wonder if I am just one of such people.

Is it true that you will experience loose stools as an early sign of labour? It's weird... instead of experiencing any signs of labour, I think the signs are more like fading. I dont't feel baby's movement much anymore (she still moves but not a lot), no more tightened feelings around tummy and no hiccup from her.
i've been having braxton hicks as n wen...n loose stools as well...but im just 35 wks..

fidzZzy

Your baby is being obedient, you said to wait till 39 weeks so she's resisting to come out before that =D

Is it true that you will experience loose stools as an early sign of labour? It's weird... instead of experiencing any signs of labour, I think the signs are more like fading. I dont't feel baby's movement much anymore (she still moves but not a lot), no more tightened feelings around tummy and no hiccup from her.
ouh in dat case u shld ask ur doc to help u check. jz in case u noe?

it's true day sum ppl duno. i didnt noe i was actually having BH until d dr told me during my stay in hospital. So much for bein a 4th time mummy, but stil blur like sotong.. haha..

Actually signs of labour differ for everyone. But majority la normally experience dat kind of signs. i was so happy getting loose stools thinking dat it's a sign labour is near, but nw dat sign oso seems to b fading. As for baby's movements, lol now not much space oreadi hw to move too much? hehe.. but as long as baby's moving fine, means mummy's lil gal is alright.. =)

Wah i envy u le no tummy tightening. i oso wan liddat! BH is getting more intense nw dat i'm nearer to my due date.. but ytd dr said stil no signs yet.. =.='' makes me wonder wat's all dat BH for den.. but cannot speak to soon ya, like my 3rd one dr said she most likely overdue baby must induce.. today check dr, d nxt morn i went into labour.. lol

fidzZzy

fidzZzy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's everything? 1 more week for ya!
wahhhhhhhhhh.. my clock is ticking louder n louder inside my head.. :err: i'm getting last minute jitters nw.. n guess wat? i nvr hd water retention b4, but ytd it seems i'm having a bit of water retention. rly uncomfortable le. my family all said once it subsides means u will pop.. have u heard of dat?

'baby baby, nw 39 weeks liao. u wan to cum out anytime oso cn oreadi..'

den hw abt u triq? how's everyting goin? mummy n baby doin good i hope.. =) dn bcume like me.. at first super excited baby's cumin oreadi, den nw last minute panic mode.. hahaha..