EDD in Aug 09?

nadmunzuh

My EDD is on 15 Aug 09 but I m going for my c-section on 30 Jul at KKH. I had 2 previous c-section before so no choice this time. Gynae said must go for ceasear 2 weeks earlier scared that the scar inside ruptured.. If I have any sign of early labour must go for emergency ceasear too, definitely cannot opt for NVD...

fidzZzy

same same lor... stil vry confused duno wat name to choose for bb.. sumore left few weeks onli.. mke me even more kancheong!:err:

Triquetra

same same ... stil vry confused dont know what name to choose for baby.. sumore left few weeks onli.. mke me even more kancheong!:err:
Wah! Few weeks are like few months to me now especially since I am suffering from some problems :(

How does braxton hick feel like? When is your EDD? Have you dilated?

fidzZzy

braxton hicks actually jz feels like tightening of the tummy.. but nt painful.. jz uncomfortable n if u change position it will sumhw go away.. and it's nt regular like normal contractions..
my edd's 13 aug.. i've got like 3 weeks more to go.. but these few days oso like showing signs lor.. like loose stools, more frequent braxton hicks.. all these stil hv to endure til d big day..
as for dilation, i'l b going for my checkup nxt week so i tink den will d doc tell me..
so when's urs?.. where will u b giving birth?.. excited?.. haha..

Triquetra

braxton hicks actually jz feels like tightening of the tummy.. but not painful.. jz uncomfortable and if you change position it will sumhw go away.. and it's not regular like normal contractions..
my edd's 13 aug.. i've got like 3 weeks more to go.. but these few days also like showing signs .. like loose stools, more frequent braxton hicks.. all these stil have to endure til d big day..
as for dilation, i'l b going for my checkup nxt week so i tink then will d doc tell me..
so when's urs?.. where will you b giving birth?.. excited?.. haha..
I also feel tightening of tummy but I just thought it's bb's movements. It's random and painless.

This is my first pregnancy and I have been wondering how contraction feels like, I read some mummies saying that they don't even know they are having contractions.

My EDD is on the 28th Aug delivering at KKH, my bb's head is down since my 29th week and I wonder how it feels when bb's head is engaged... I have been feeling some sharp pressure/pain on my pelvis recently.

Went to the delivery suite last Friday due to some discomforts, I wasn't having any contraction and neither did I dilate at all. Perhaps the gynae will check again during my appointment next Tuesday.

Heehee I am very much looking forward to holding her in my arms, especially now since I am at the lowest point of my pregnancy. Even feel like inducing at 37 weeks le but still scare of risking her health.

Is your bb's head engaged yet? Where will you be delivering?

fidzZzy

I also feel tightening of tummy but I just thought it's baby's movements. It's random and painless.

This is my first pregnancy and I have been wondering how contraction feels like, I read some mummies saying that they dont't even know they are having contractions.

My EDD is on the 28th Aug delivering at Kandang Kerbau Hospital, my baby's head is down since my 29th week and I wonder how it feels when baby's head is engaged... I have been feeling some sharp pressure/pain on my pelvis recently.

Went to the delivery suite last Friday due to some discomforts, I wasn't having any contraction and neither did I dilate at all. Perhaps the gynae will check again during my appointment next Tuesday.

Heehee I am very much looking forward to holding her in my arms, especially now since I am at the lowest point of my pregnancy. Even feel like inducing at 37 weeks but still scare of risking her health.

Is your baby's head engaged yet? Where will you be delivering?
Since ur baby's head is down oreadi, dat's y u feel pressure on ur pelvis. same for me too. Always feel got sth goin to cum out fr dere..! lol..

As for bein at ur lowest point, actually dat's kinda normal bein heavily pregnant n all.. i was rly emotionally unstable during d first two stages of my pregnancy.. onli kept thinking of my probs, my probs n my probs. till all those feelings got heightened to a certain level n it did affect me rly rly bad.. u noe, until i was hospitalized for threatened preterm labour..

if u're feeling rly down, do talk to sumone.. or get urself occupied.. distract urself, think positive.. better still, talk to ur husband.. dis is the time when he cn rly gv u all the emotional support u need.. cheer up ok.. =)

lol.. i'm also nt sure whether baby's head is engaged or nt.. most prob gynae will let me noe on my nxt checkup which is nxt week.. excited!!
N same like u.. i'm giving birth in kkh too.. hav u booked ur bed yet?

Triquetra

It's admirable that you manage to endure until now.

I'm already like a walking zombie... guilty at the same time to make hubby feel so helpless.

I've already chosen the 4pax ward, how about you?

fidzZzy

It's admirable that you manage to endure until now.

I'm already like a walking zombie... guilty at the same time to make hubby feel so helpless.

I've already chosen the 4pax ward, how about you?
Well wat cn i say abt feeling guilty.. sumtimes we women do hv those kind of feelings dat tend to linger n disturb us.. get wat i mean?.. but d fact dat ur hubby feels helpless shows dat he rly cares abt u.. he himself might b feeling rly bad for making u go thru all dis.. rite?

But u hv to b strong at dis point of time. if nt for urself oso, do it for the baby.. onli abt a mth left rite?.. kip telling urself dat it'l b ok soon.

yeap me too. i booked b1 ward too. initially tot of taking d single bedder, but wif all d ruckus of this h1n1, n no. of visitors limited to 2 onli, might as well dn waste money jz take 4 bedder lor..

do cheer up n dn stress urself too much ok..

Triquetra

Well what cn i say about feeling guilty.. sumtimes we women do have those kind of feelings dat tend to linger and disturb us.. get what i mean?.. but d fact dat your hubby feels helpless shows dat he rly cares about you.. he himself might b feeling rly bad for making you go thru all this.. rite?

But you have to b strong at this point of time. if not for yourself also, do it for the baby.. onli about a month left rite?.. kip telling yourself dat it'l b ok soon.

yeap me too. i booked b1 ward too. initially thought of taking d single bedder, but with all d ruckus of this h1n1, and no. of visitors limited to 2 onli, might as well do not waste money jz take 4 bedder ..

do cheer up and do not stress yourself too much ok..
Thanks for your encouragement, it means so much to me :smile:

I wrote an email to Dr Irene Chua this morning (couldn't sleep again) to consult her with regards to my problems. I am impressed, touched and thankful that she actually helped to arrange me to see a psychiatrist and called me about 2 hours later.

Dr Irene Chua really one dedicated gynaecologist who truly cares for her patients. She's still very much involved even though she's already on her maternity leave. May I ask which gynae are you seeing at the moment? How do you feel about him/her?

I went to visit the psychiatrist - Helen Chen. She has prescribed some medications for me to calm my nerves and to help me to sleep. I also went through some relaxation breathing exercise with the case manager who has sit in during the consultation.

After that I went to see another gynae. My dd is already 2.7kgs and she's one day short of 35 weeks. She has put on 700g since 2 weeks ago while I have put on 200g. My next appointment is 2 weeks later, I wonder how heavy will she be by then -_-''

fidzZzy

Dr Irene Chua.. yeap i've heard lotsa gd stuff abt her.. as for me, i'm seein Dr Jasmine Mohd.. personally i tink she's gd too! vry encouraging, likes to joke around wif me n hubby n she does always show her concern abt my well being.. it is important to hv a gynae u're comfy with n who u cn always relate too.. so it's gd dat ur doctor is goin d extra mile to help u..

wow 2.7kg at 35 weeks.. dat's a gd weight! u're making me anxious n rly looking forward to my nxt checkup.. hahaha..

i hope everything will b ok for u soon.. dn tink too much hor..
but i'm sure u'l b able to pull thru.. dat's our strength bein women.. hehehehe...:red:

wow time flies so fast... i'm vry vry nervous for d big day.. it's like countdown time!.. stil got last minute shopping to do, n i've yet to pack my bag.. haha.. wat abt u?.. hav u gotten everyting dat u n bb stuff?

Triquetra

Took the medication, managed to fall asleep but didn't manage to stay asleep. Woke up every 1 - 2 hrs and had difficulty falling back asleep.

:we3sad:

I have not packed my hospital bag, still missing some items. As for baby's stuffs, I think I should have gotten everything that's needed... except for a crib mobile.

fidzZzy

Took the medication, managed to fall asleep but didn't manage to stay asleep. Woke up every 1 - 2 hours and had difficulty falling back asleep.

:we3sad:

I have not packed my hospital bag, still missing some items. As for baby's stuffs, I think I should have gotten everything that's needed... except for a crib mobile.
oh seems like u're having a bad case of insomnia.. believe it or nt, i seem to hv difficulty sleeping at night too lately. n it always affect me in d day. all d fatigue so unbearable. so normally wat i'd do is catch up on my slp time during d day..

if dat doesnt wrk for u too, y nt every night b4 u go slp, drink a glass of hot milo or wat b4 u go slp.. dat helps for me too..

Triquetra

oh seems like you're having a bad case of insomnia.. believe it or not, i seem to have difficulty sleeping at night too lately. and it always affect me in d day. all d fatigue so unbearable. so normally what i'd do is catch up on my sleep time during d day..

if dat doesnt wrk for you too, why not every night before you go sleep, drink a glass of hot milo or what before you go sleep.. dat helps for me too..
Gynae has advised me not to drink any water hours before going to bed but I feel that it makes me feel worse instead of better. I still continue to visit the toilet even when I have only a few drops to drip or nothing to pee. It's so bad that even after sitting on the toilet bowl for 10 minutes to let myself finish dripping, I will still feel like peeing the second I stand up.

In the end, I suffered from dehydration. Hubby bought the mamil maternal milk for me last Friday and I tried drinking a cup of warm milk before going to bed but it doesn't work for me.

I am getting anxiety attack because of my sleeping disorder and it also causes urge to urinate. I really hope to get a decent sleep... I miss hugging my Hubby to sleep and waking up with him. If only there's something to help to numb my urge and my anxiety :(

fidzZzy

Gynae has advised me not to drink any water hours before going to bed but I feel that it makes me feel worse instead of better. I still continue to visit the toilet even when I have only a few drops to drip or nothing to pee. It's so bad that even after sitting on the toilet bowl for 10 minutes to let myself finish dripping, I will still feel like peeing the second I stand up.

In the end, I suffered from dehydration. Hubby bought the mamil maternal milk for me last Friday and I tried drinking a cup of warm milk before going to bed but it doesn't work for me.

I am getting anxiety attack because of my sleeping disorder and it also causes urge to urinate. I really hope to get a decent sleep... I miss hugging my Hubby to sleep and waking up with him. If only there's something to help to numb my urge and my anxiety :(
oh dear.. sounds really bad.. but u gotta stay strong ok.. still got few more weeks to endure.. n it'l all b worth it..

abt ur urge to pee, actually dat's normal. i'm experiencing dat too. n i understand hw much of a hassle dat is.. as for ur sleeping disorder, i do hope sumhw those relaxation exercises n d pills will help.. must jia you ok! i noe u cn do it..