EDD in Aug 09?

winter

that day i went for my scan .. I'm in my 19 week + 4 days ..
Today i'm in 20 weeks + 4 days :001_302:
my EDD is 29-31 aug .. everytime reflect on the ultrasound either 1 of the date ..
my EDD supposes to be 1 Sep. But every time scans it ranges from 26 Aug- 29 Aug. I have yet to go for detail scan. It will be next week. Feeling so excited now..

dolliepollie

I'm going for my detailed scan next Wednesday at TMC..
Though doctor already confirm its 88% baby boy.. But still excited to know if its really baby boy..:001_302:

by the way.. anyone know whether is there any baby fair comming? beside the motherhood fair on 4june - 7june?

cause i check in expo calender ar.. no reflect of this event but 30 Apr 2009 - 03 May 2009 got one NEW MUMs FAIR..

any idea?

weishy

HI ladies and dollie pollie :p
i;m 23 weeks 4 days preggie :)
EDD tryign to be 0808 cos c-sec
nice to meet all of u here
of cos dollie pollie too kakkakaka :)

dolliepollie

hohoho!!
hihi weishy.
ur previous kid oso csect?
im kinda worried now, cause its my first bb.. dunno wads the cause of the low placenta. if really need to go for csect den maybe i'll choose 20.08.2009 hahha.. cause cannot drag till 20.09.2009 ma..

veronica

My EDD 7th Aug, though i am hoping i can deliver in Aug but high chance it will be end July.

Difficult to choose an easy to remember dates for July :(

dolliepollie

haha.. i heard talking to your baby more.. eg: "baby come out next wednesday ok?" and keep repeating this baby might come out on the date u wan..

cause last time my make up artist oso like dat.. her off day wednesday and keep telling the baby this.. on wed she see blood den rush to hospital and deliver.. :)

Dragon76

Hi. Mine EDD is on the 8th Aug 09. Hope to deliver the first BB on National Day but like you mentioned earlier on, likely end July deliver...

Dragon76

Hey to all gals whose EDD on Aug 09. Care to share with one another yr BB's progress? Like mine now is week 28, BB weigh 1.2kg now. Mine is a boy. Chosen Mount A to deliver. etc...

khaosan

Hi Dragon76,

I'm expecting a baby girl, in my 25th weeks now. How to know the baby weight? doctor will actually know?
well, I'll be delivering at Mt E bcos Gynae is from there.
Felt baby movement since week19, it felt really amazing to know there's life in your tummy!

Looking forward to birth day.. :)

cheers~

Dragon76

Hi Dragon76,

I'm expecting a baby girl, in my 25th weeks now. How to know the baby weight? doctor will actually know?
well, I'll be delivering at Mt E bcos Gynae is from there.
Felt baby movement since week19, it felt really amazing to know there's life in your tummy!

Looking forward to birth day.. :)

cheers~
The doctor will explain to you. Basically, the weight of the baby is derive by measure the tummy of the baby. Indeed, it's also my first birth and I also felt amaze to experience the kicks each day in my tummy. I'm also looking forward for that day of birth...

Cheer....

Taslyn

hello mtbs

my baby Eaxonn is currently 26wk 3d.. have not seen gynae since 23w... thinking of paying him a visit soon to check on progress of my baby boy..
edd is on 21st aug. hehe

also decided to give birth at Mt A...

m_sarah

hi all..my EDD is 9aug...went to doc for my mthly normal scan and found out my baby has a cyst in her ovarian..has anyone heard bout tis before??

winter

Have all the MTBs attended or about to attend the childbirth education? I am thinking to attend the one in Mount A.