EDD in Aug 09?

vinder79

Everyone keeps asking me to bed rest but I just prefer to do things by myself. Furthermore a lot of last minute unpacking (toiletries, electronic stuffs etc) and packing (my own stuffs to make space for baby).

Just a couple more weeks for you~ Wishing you a smooth delivery!
Babe i am the same always something more to pack and something more to buy my hubby getting pretty frustrated especially since no 1 is only 14 mths a lot of stuff never even used the first time.Last week while unpacking found 15 shirts and 10 trousers all newborn size never been used!
I EMAILED stonston for fenugreek extract and asked my husband to transfer the cash instaed he pulled out 2 btls of fenugreek pills never been opened seems like bought since last year nvr used!
As for haywire time try me my eldest started being very clingy.For now am spending hours with him so that when baby arrives he will not feel left out.I bought him gifts so that when baby comes home can give it to him from baby.Do you guys think its a good idea???

Triquetra

Babe i am the same always something more to pack and something more to buy my hubby getting pretty frustrated especially since no 1 is only 14 mths a lot of stuff never even used the first time.Last week while unpacking found 15 shirts and 10 trousers all newborn size never been used!
I EMAILED stonston for fenugreek extract and asked my husband to transfer the cash instaed he pulled out 2 btls of fenugreek pills never been opened seems like bought since last year never used!
As for haywire time try me my eldest started being very clingy.For now am spending hours with him so that when baby arrives he will not feel left out.I bought him gifts so that when baby comes home can give it to him from baby.Do you guys think its a good idea???
I am not sure, I have only 1 bb.
You might want to surf the net and check how to prepare your eldest emotionally and mentally for your next bb.
My nephew loves his lil sister a lot, doesn't feel left out.

vinder79

I am not sure, I have only 1 baby.
You might want to surf the net and check how to prepare your eldest emotionally and mentally for your next baby.
My nephew loves his lil sister a lot, doesn't feel left out.
Baby Danvin weighing 2.7kg and 49 cm long made his way into the world on 27th august at 3.12am.I was again induced and it was su-per painful.Now res-ting at home.

fidzZzy

Hang in there! My lil gal's doesnt like to slp at nite especially.. sumtimes make me soooooooooo stressed! but nvm, u sure cn pull thru.. wish u all d best! soon it'l b all ok.. =)