EDD in AUG 2010

kokolove

Hi mummies,im due on 27th aug n im expecting my 2nd baby :001_302: but rite now still dont know its a boy or gal but hopefully it can be a baby gal cos my 1st is a boy....im delivering my baby at Mt Alvernia Hospital.
hi colline, am due on 18 aug - my first one :) delivering @ mt. A too!!! will get to know baby's gender on 1 apr during my detailed scan appt YAY!

Darling_Maine

Good to see so many mummies due at the same month as me.
I am having my 2nd baby, already at my 20 weeks & gng to due on 30th Aug.

Till today, still don't know the gender of my baby. I am hoping for a boy!
Gng for my detailed scan on 6th Apr, trust I should be able to know by then~

*finger cross*

kokolove

dear all,

completed my detailed scan yest @ mt.A
the process took ard half hour for me
and it's a baby BOY on the way
counting down to 18 Aug :)

kokolove

hi colline, am due on 18 aug - my first one :) delivering @ mt. A too!!! will get to know baby's gender on 1 apr during my detailed scan appt YAY!

hi all, I'm due mid-aug. Its my firstborn, will be delivering at Thomson Medical Center.

Hi! Are you a resident here or PR? Just wondering if you know the packages/charges at Thompson Med.Center when you deliver. Have you asked them yet? You see, im not a PR or resident and im worried of the costs of delivery here. I had my 2 pre-natal check ups at KKH but my doctor will transfer to Thompson thus il follow him there too. Im due 2nd week of August. Many thanks.

Hi kokolove & colline,, , would you happen to know how much is the delivery package at Mt. A? Especially for non-residents like me. Thanksmuch.

kokolove

xlan: congrats too! :)

as for mt.A charges, reading off the maternity packages available from the website & hospital counter, it ranges from $1,200 (4-bedded, normal delivery) to $4,300 (suite, c-sect).
these excludes all gynae charges.

all in all, it really depends on what you want.

Hi kokolove & colline,, , would you happen to know how much is the delivery package at Mt. A? Especially for non-residents like me. Thanksmuch.

Last edited:

kokolove

ice apple tea, congrats to ur lil' princess :)

have u ppl started ur 'secret' shopping
am thinking of buying some basic garments
any recommendations whr can get cheap & good cotton wear in singapore?

kokolove

i'm expecting a gal too! so anxious during the scan. haha..

blackpiggy

Hi! Are you a resident here or PR? Just wondering if you know the packages/charges at Thompson Med.Center when you deliver. Have you asked them yet? You see, im not a PR or resident and im worried of the costs of delivery here. I had my 2 pre-natal check ups at Kandang Kerbau Hospital but my doctor will transfer to Thompson thus il follow him there too. Im due 2nd week of August. Many thanks.
Hi, I'm a citizen, I think the charges do not differ btwn citizen/PR or foreigners since its a private hospital, the only thing is that u can't claim Medisave?? The charges are dependent on your gynae, total = gynae package+hospital rm, so I dont't think all mommies giving birth in Thomson Medical Center will be charged the same.

Last edited:
hi mummy.. i got one *shy* qns to ask... currently am 23 week preggy.. frm the 1st day i know am preggy i and hubby dare not to have sex! anyone same as me mah?

i feels sex turn me off? izzit normal?

i scare we never hav sex and i have a diff labour?

kokolove

hi winnie, if u read up... it's actually quite normal to experience changes in sex drive during pregnancy. so do not worry.

my hubby is always very worried bout hurting the foetus
both of u need to be comfortable in the first place

but of cos, u need to chk with your gynae that ur pregnancy permits sex
there r some conditions like lowlying placenta, where sex endangers the pregnancy

under normal cases, sex is actually fine... in fact i think it keeps us active :)
heard it does help to bring on smooth labour in the 3rd trimester too!!

dun worry too much for now, stay happy & enjoy the remaining of ur 2nd trimester... have u started shopping for your lil' one??

hi mummy.. i got one *shy* qns to ask... currently am 23 week preggy.. frm the 1st day i know am preggy i and hubby dare not to have sex! anyone same as me mah?

i feels sex turn me off? izzit normal?

i scare we never hav sex and i have a diff labour?

Colline

Hi mommies...I've done my detailed scan @ Thomson Medical n its a princess tis time.....Yeah!!!can close factory after tis lo....n im glad dat everything turns out well for e scan...baby gal is healthy n weigh normal....think i will be having induce again tis time oso @ Mt Alvernia when its time to labour..

xlan

congrats, colline! u delivered in mt a b4? i bet is gd tats y u r gg back tis time? can share more of ur experience in mt a, pls?

i think i'm gonna opt for mt a as well.. but hvn't confirm yet.. gynae's package let us choose between mt a n tmc..