EDD in Dec 2011

bingtingyin

yes is hard to reply lo... but heng still managed to do it.

but some i really lazy so i bought extra and put at mummy's place. if not i need to bring ALL back to hub's house da bao xiao bao damn ma fan le! rather spent the money.
anyway will bring ds back mummy's place sometime also ma so okay la.

but xmas you are doing confinement right? how to have party at your house? then you also joining them for party?
if you just provide place for them, then how you rest??? hmmmm not a good idea le... maybe you wanna skip this year i believe your friend will understand ba
ok la, u going over every weekend so can keep at ur mum plc n use. da bao xiao bao rerally very mafan lor.

me jus think think. yes, will be doing confinement week3. nt really party but more like gathering abt 10ppl. but i think some of my also dun wan cos afraid disturb i rest n some ppl also pantang. cos old ppl say maternity woman nt clean. if nt will arrange MJ session. they can play, i can sleep.

missesjoanna

ok la, u going over every weekend so can keep at ur mum plc n use. da bao xiao bao rerally very mafan lor.

me jus think think. yes, will be doing confinement week3. nt really party but more like gathering abt 10ppl. but i think some of my also dun wan cos afraid disturb i rest n some ppl also pantang. cos old ppl say maternity woman nt clean. if nt will arrange MJ session. they can play, i can sleep.
yea weekend will go back mummy's place also and maybe sometime will leave ds overnight there too. that's why something i don't intend to bring back also and also why i always got to buy extra stuffs lo. heng mt a gave bathtub...

then better not la.. yea old ppl say doing confinement woman not clean that why try not to have visitors during confinement. but immediate family members should be okay and some are pantang. MJ session also same le! the washing titles part so loud!!! later dd wake up and cry how?!!! i think better not la since they can understand....

you already say this coming confinement you are going to rest well liao yet still haing gathering! *stares*

Renzie

100 over ppl? it's quite alot. Will you be able to get enough rest? Don't need to worry about entertaining them and such? MJ session? hmm but I thought usually MJ sessions are quite noisy? Will disturb you and baby? Because you'll need to think about cleaning the place before they come and cleaning up after they leave also.

Renzie

yea weekend will go back mummy's place also and maybe sometime will leave dear son overnight there too. that's why something i dont't intend to bring back also and also why i always got to buy extra stuffs . lucky mt a gave bathtub...

then better not .. yea old ppl say doing confinement woman not clean that why try not to have visitors during confinement. but immediate family members should be okay and some are pantang. MJ session also same ! the washing titles part so loud!!! later dear daughter wake up and cry how?!!! i think better not since they can understand....

you already say this coming confinement you are going to rest well yet still haing gathering! *stares*
lol. Depends? I usually leave some of DD's clothes at my parents' place, so that I don't need to pack so much when I go over, plus they have extra mattress so hubby can sleep over. Milk powder and diaper also leave 1 tin/packet there.

missesjoanna

100 over ppl? it's quite alot. Will you be able to get enough rest? Don't need to worry about entertaining them and such? MJ session? hmm but I thought usually MJ sessions are quite noisy? Will disturb you and baby? Because you'll need to think about cleaning the place before they come and cleaning up after they leave also.
Renzie is 10 (TEN) ppl!!! hahahahah i also tht 100 at first but is 10ppl!!!!! LOL

lol. Depends? I usually leave some of DD's clothes at my parents' place, so that I don't need to pack so much when I go over, plus they have extra mattress so hubby can sleep over. Milk powder and diaper also leave 1 tin/packet there.
oh so you also got extra stuffs ar? i wanna leave some clothing there also de. but then hub say nb wan leave there lo the rest HOME! @_@
can understand what he trying to do la.... but i also told him next time maybe when ds 2-3mos time i will leave DS overnight for 1 night so both of us have some private time! hahahahah he also LL bleah!

bingtingyin

yea weekend will go back mummy's place also and maybe sometime will leave ds overnight there too. that's why something i don't intend to bring back also and also why i always got to buy extra stuffs lo. heng mt a gave bathtub...

then better not la.. yea old ppl say doing confinement woman not clean that why try not to have visitors during confinement. but immediate family members should be okay and some are pantang. MJ session also same le! the washing titles part so loud!!! later dd wake up and cry how?!!! i think better not la since they can understand....

you already say this coming confinement you are going to rest well liao yet still haing gathering! *stares*
nvm la, buy extra stuffs can use longer time. no much differ one. me everythings also double, 2 pkts diaper, 2tins FM, etc. when u buy feel heart pain but u will realise it can use quite long.

me also think of the pantang. will be guai guai hv my confinement done this time. rest more and eat well!! be my bb quite poor thigns one cos need to take noise level like ktv, MJ, prawning, etc. who ask then hv a playful mummy. Like my #1 also will sleep, if daddy n frien playing MJ at living room. #1 like me love noisy at hme (gathering or party).

bingtingyin

gt a shock, i tot i type 100ppl. i will 4get abt the tot, but usually my frien very auto one. they come they play, they keep n clean up for me. cos they noe i gt a #1 need to take care. they are all very close frien, so i usually dun really clean up before n after. but true, MJ is quite noisy, onli afraid #2 cannt take it. me also will feel bad if i go sleep myself.

so conclusion is i better kick tat tot off and be guai guai sleep n rest tat day. will arrange the gathering on CNY. hehe...

missesjoanna

nvm la, buy extra stuffs can use longer time. no much differ one. me everythings also double, 2 pkts diaper, 2tins FM, etc. when u buy feel heart pain but u will realise it can use quite long.

me also think of the pantang. will be guai guai hv my confinement done this time. rest more and eat well!! be my bb quite poor thigns one cos need to take noise level like ktv, MJ, prawning, etc. who ask then hv a playful mummy. Like my #1 also will sleep, if daddy n frien playing MJ at living room. #1 like me love noisy at hme (gathering or party).
yea lo that's what i think also. cos really ma fan la i confinement at mum's place then DS shower need to carry ALL back! crazy meh!!! not as if we got car so travel easy le...
that why i got alot of things extra... baby bottom balm but my different is bought extra wan and bought different brands to try ;p

yea lo cfm pantang de.... i think better not lo for just this year only ma.... guai guai and stay at home do confinement. hahahah playful mummy!!!!!
so #1 still can sleep very well when daddy and friends playing MJ? WAH! that's good! not a light sleeper though!!!

YAWN~~~ my eyes like closing le.... dunno why so tired today!!!

Renzie

Renzie is 10 (TEN) ppl!!! hahahahah i also tht 100 at first but is 10ppl!!!!! LOL

oh so you also got extra stuffs ar? i wanna leave some clothing there also de. but then hub say nb wan leave there lo the rest HOME! @_@
can understand what he trying to do la.... but i also told him next time maybe when ds 2-3mos time i will leave DS overnight for 1 night so both of us have some private time! hahahahah he also LL bleah!

oh!! 10~ lol. I thought 100 ppl!
hahaha your hubby's first child sure like that. hubby also very protective of #1. it's ok to put some clothes there also, when you go your parents' place if baby's clothes dirty easy to change, don't need to worry. But then they outgrow very fast, so don't leave too small sizes there also. da bao xiao bao..then you don't forget your baby neh? hahaha

missesjoanna

gt a shock, i tot i type 100ppl. i will 4get abt the tot, but usually my frien very auto one. they come they play, they keep n clean up for me. cos they noe i gt a #1 need to take care. they are all very close frien, so i usually dun really clean up before n after. but true, MJ is quite noisy, onli afraid #2 cannt take it. me also will feel bad if i go sleep myself.

so conclusion is i better kick tat tot off and be guai guai sleep n rest tat day. will arrange the gathering on CNY. hehe...
i also double check if you type 100ppl... LOL

not weather they auto or not but this time round you are doing confinement is different things. and #2 only few weeks le... MJ super noisy wan! can't ask ur friends to shuffle quietly and can't shout le... No kick le hahahaha....

yea CNY u can gathering also ma... so xmas drop the idea la!!!!

bingtingyin

yea lo that's what i think also. cos really ma fan la i confinement at mum's place then DS shower need to carry ALL back! crazy meh!!! not as if we got car so travel easy le...
that why i got alot of things extra... baby bottom balm but my different is bought extra wan and bought different brands to try ;p

yea lo cfm pantang de.... i think better not lo for just this year only ma.... guai guai and stay at home do confinement. hahahah playful mummy!!!!!
so #1 still can sleep very well when daddy and friends playing MJ? WAH! that's good! not a light sleeper though!!!

YAWN~~~ my eyes like closing le.... dunno why so tired today!!!
ya lor, no car really trouble to carry so much things. me also hate it.

kids tired can sleep everywhere one, jus gv them their blankets or their smelly, confirm sleep like pig. my room door quite thick n like gt sound proof. so i close the room door, no noise wil come in. then she can sleep liao. but i even bring her go KTV, we singing she sleep on the sofa til we end the session.

Renzie

Oops! don't know why my eyes added an extra 0 for you. lol!
Well if you really want the gathering, probably compromise a little like having lunch at your place or something, something quiet and short?

lol. If I were you, I'll kick it off, I rejected all my friends coming to visit me during confinement period the last time, don't want them to visit me when most likely I'm having a bad hair day, and all sticky and sweaty (considering hubby will only compromise by allowing me bath once a day) , and no cold drinks allowed some more!

Renzie

kids tired can sleep everywhere one, jus gv them their blankets or their smelly, confirm sleep like pig. my room door quite thick n like gt sound proof. so i close the room door, no noise wil come in. then she can sleep liao. but i even bring her go KTV, we singing she sleep on the sofa til we end the session.
lol. so good! DD will only sleep when her energy level is down to 0.00000% if not she just sit there abit..and start running around again. I can probably count the number of times she slept outside, not counting car, because car is super comfortable to sleep in. lol

bingtingyin

Oops! don't know why my eyes added an extra 0 for you. lol!
Well if you really want the gathering, probably compromise a little like having lunch at your place or something, something quiet and short?

lol. If I were you, I'll kick it off, I rejected all my friends coming to visit me during confinement period the last time, don't want them to visit me when most likely I'm having a bad hair day, and all sticky and sweaty (considering hubby will only compromise by allowing me bath once a day) , and no cold drinks allowed some more!
dun think will wan to do. cos u remind me of the bad hair, sticky, smelly and sweaty. my mum also onli allowing me to bath in the noon ard 2pm so hot weather, gt bath like no bath. No cold drink, ice-cream n spicy foods.

Lucky my confinement end b4 CNY.

bingtingyin

lol. so good! DD will only sleep when her energy level is down to 0.00000% if not she just sit there abit..and start running around again. I can probably count the number of times she slept outside, not counting car, because car is super comfortable to sleep in. lol
when my #1 like ur DD age, i din bring her to KTV but when shopping til tired, she will sleep on me or sleep in her strollers. onli when she after 2yrs i bring her for activity like prawning, ktv, pinic etc. so sometime i think back, i gt to suffer another 2yrs cannot go out play liao.

Renzie

dun think will wan to do. cos u remind me of the bad hair, sticky, smelly and sweaty. my mum also onli allowing me to bath in the noon ard 2pm so hot weather, gt bath like no bath. No cold drink, ice-cream n spicy foods.

Lucky my confinement end b4 CNY.
lol, that's the reason why I refused to let anyone visit me during my confinement period. Jian bu de guang. hahahaha.
If my confinement not over a couple of weeks before CNY, i rather stay at home and face wall. lol. Need time to go saloon!

bingtingyin

i also double check if you type 100ppl... LOL

not weather they auto or not but this time round you are doing confinement is different things. and #2 only few weeks le... MJ super noisy wan! can't ask ur friends to shuffle quietly and can't shout le... No kick le hahahaha....

yea CNY u can gathering also ma... so xmas drop the idea la!!!!
Yes, mdm!! me gt to drop the idea. cos Renzie remind me abt the bad hair, sticky, etc. dun wan my frien see the messy me.
jus nw u say u tired, dun sleep well last nite? later go take ur nap early bah.

missesjoanna

yea la no car really abit ma fan la! but hub don wanna buy le. he thinks buy car like throw money to government LOL!

wah! really good le she can sleep everywhere will noise... you really know how to train your gir!

Renzie

when my #1 like ur DD age, i din bring her to KTV but when shopping til tired, she will sleep on me or sleep in her strollers. onli when she after 2yrs i bring her for activity like prawning, ktv, pinic etc. so sometime i think back, i gt to suffer another 2yrs cannot go out play liao.
lol. shouldn't be too bad? Because with #1, we tend to be more cautious and more kia si. lol. I think #2 alot more relax.