EDD in Dec 2011

AngieTan

Hey babe, i had a cyst too the last time i saw the gynae, but last sat after i saw the gynae again, it "disappear" and gynae says its actually very common. BUt i dunno if we are talking abt the same kind of cyst. Well let the gynae decide if its better for u to operate or wait till you've given birth?

Anyway I've just gotten confirmation at my baby is a GIRL!!! yay :)

Still waiting for oscars results though.. baby was really naughty and lazy... either keep moving, cannot take measurement or in breech position, also cannot take measurement. So bo pian after 4 "walks" outside the clinic to coax baby into position, we just took the 2 best measurements.

How long do we have to wait to get the results?
I hope it will miraculously disappear on its own too... =(

So fast can tell gender of baby already??? My OSCAR results was out by the day itself or the next day (can't remember) as my gynae's clinic called me to inform me that the results are satisfactory...

swthippy

My Edd shifted from 18 Dec to 13 Dec...date getting nearer and nearer...

now i frequent toilet to wee wee during midnight abt 7 or 8 times....so tired now...even i tried to drink less water before i sleep..also no use..

dark circles appearing liao..

dolphyant

Hi mummies,

Sorry to interupt. Helping a friend to sell the below. Brand new Tessellation 3D playmat. She received 2 sets of the same design during baby shower. Selling at $100. Self collection at Tiong Bahru, Harbourfront, Redhill or Orchard MRT stations.

It can be used as a play mat, tessellation puzzle as well as a rocking horse, and kids can let their creativity flow in playing with the 3-D animals (horse, tortoise and chicken) assembled.

The Tessellation Play Mat is designed to develop kids’ creativity, space perception and shaping ability by letting them assemble whatever shape they want (such as a rocking horse) from soft colourful piece segments of the play mat.
Designed in Korea, made in Taiwan and patented in Japan, this revolutionary toy has received the prestigious Kind + Jugend Innovation Award 2008 in Germany for developing children’s space perception and shaping ability.

The Tessellation Play Mat is scientifically proven to help develop:
• Creativity
• Space perception
• Shaping ability and colour sense
• Concentration

This product is made from high-quality elastic EVA material that is harmless to the human body and environmentally friendly. It has met or exceeded the highest levels of safety and quality by United States (ASTM & CPSIA) and European (EN-71) standards.

Product website: Infant Educational Toys - Youngone E & I Co., Ltd.

Please PM me or email me at dolphy789@gmail.com

t001.jpg

Renzie

Just went to see the gynae today! sign, but because baby's back is facing us, hence cannot see the gender.
Have to go toilet more frequently nowadays too.

AngieTan
Don't worry too much, it might just disappear on its own. Mine did as well for my first pregnancy, gradually got smaller, then disappear.

Xavien

maternity shoot:

I wish to provide some maternity shoot for Mummy, do email me at Xavien_ang84@yahoo.com.sg Do put the subject as maternity shoot.

Please provide your photo to me. Thanks!

You may need to pay for studio for me to shoot but it is cheap and affordable, I will not earn a single cent from you. I can give you the link that is fee is charge by the studio (about $60-120) depend on day and time. If you have place to shoot we can take photo there and it will be no cost.

X@v|enphoto

Xavienphoto | Facebook
Xavien

Subject to contract

ihmdweh

I certainly hope so! Now can attempt to see gender at 13 weeks+??? o_O
Yup yup! My gynae told me that mine shld be a girl (70% confirm) at 13 weeks+.

Eh wanna ask you ladies, how many months are we if we are at 16 weeks? End of 4th month n moving into 5th? Or starting of 4th month??

AngieTan

Yup yup! My gynae told me that mine shld be a girl (70% confirm) at 13 weeks+.

Eh wanna ask you ladies, how many months are we if we are at 16 weeks? End of 4th month n moving into 5th? Or starting of 4th month??
So fast can tell??! Especially for girls not easy to tell leh... Hehe... Can't wait to know mine! But need to wait till 7th July for my next gynae visit... So looonngggg... *pulls long face*

At 16 weeks, I will say starting of 4th month going on 5th month...

ihmdweh

So fast can tell??! Especially for girls not easy to tell leh... Hehe... Can't wait to know mine! But need to wait till 7th July for my next gynae visit... So looonngggg... *pulls long face*

At 16 weeks, I will say starting of 4th month going on 5th month...
Sigh ok.. my tummy is protruding alraedy :(

Renzie

jhmdweh

*pouts* Mine is already protruding sometime ago, and I'm only at 13th week!

AngieTan
I guess if its a boy, it would be easier to tell?

AngieTan

AngieTan
I guess if its a boy, it would be easier to tell?
Ya definitely... Cos boys got an "extra thing" protruding out mah so easier to spot... Haha... But also hard to say wor, cos if that place is covered up, may not be able to see and may be mistaken as girl... Just like my auntie, the scans all show that her 3rd child is a girl and she's so happy cos previous 2 are boys but when she gave birth, it was actually a boy! So shocking!

hahaha just had a minor car accident last friday. Banged into a pillar ... own fault. lolx. Went home with a baluku on the forehead. Immediately, MIL and my mum ask me to go see my gynae, my colleagues ask me to go see, my friends also ask me to go see. Although didn't hit my tummy but i guess its better to go see to let everyone to feel assure.

Now i'm banned from driving till i give birth by my MIL. lolx

I'm glad that the baby is fine. Try to see the gender but Dr Adrian say its too early to see. Maybe my next appointment can see gender... that's on the 8th July.

Can't wait to know.... :p

ihmdweh

Ya definitely... Cos boys got an "extra thing" protruding out mah so easier to spot... Haha... But also hard to say wor, cos if that place is covered up, may not be able to see and may be mistaken as girl... Just like my auntie, the scans all show that her 3rd child is a girl and she's so happy cos previous 2 are boys but when she gave birth, it was actually a boy! So shocking!
omg your auntie, i assume is pretty long ago right?

I think for our time should be ok.. every time we go will scan and i'm sure bb is in different positions.. Can confirm, double confirm....etc

ihmdweh

hahaha just had a minor car accident last friday. Banged into a pillar ... own fault. lolx. Went home with a baluku on the forehead. Immediately, MIL and my mum ask me to go see my gynae, my colleagues ask me to go see, my friends also ask me to go see. Although didn't hit my tummy but i guess its better to go see to let everyone to feel assure.

I'm glad that the baby is fine. Try to see the gender but Dr Adrian say its too early to see. Maybe my next appointment can see gender... that's on the 8th July.

Good to know that your baby is fine.. Huh banned from driving ah? will you really adhere to it? hhahaa i scared that i stop driving for a while and after giving birth i dare not drive...

AngieTan

omg your auntie, i assume is pretty long ago right?

I think for our time should be ok.. every time we go will scan and i'm sure bb is in different positions.. Can confirm, double confirm....etc
Erm she's not that old lah... Around 40+... Haha... So I think the equipment that time shouldn't be that bad lor... Don't know what went wrong... The equipment, the gynae or the sonographer... Haha... But it really is such a shock lor hor? Imagine buying all girl stuff liao then end up is boy... o_O

So if my gynae tell me is girl, I will still have my reservations lor cos I know it is not easy to be wrong about a boy but for girls, I not so sure already... Hehe... Wait for detailed scan then confirm better... Haha...

AngieTan

Oh no... Glad to hear that both you and baby are fine... =)

You seeing Dr Adrian at his which clinic? My appointment is on 7th July at his Compass Point clinic... One day before yours! If not, we can probably meet if it's at the same place... =)

swthippy

I also seeing the baby gender on the 8th July, appt time :10am with Dr Adrian Woodworth. Are u at CCK?

Last edited:

elespace

hi everyone :)

I'm new here :) my edd is 14 Dec, 1st pregnancy. Am in my 13th weeks.

Am seeing Dr Irene Chua but she setting up pte practice in Gleneagles. Still dont know if i should follow her. My frend recommended Dr Anthony Siow from KKH.

Anyone heard of him? Is he good? Am also considering The Private Suite.