EDD in Dec 2011

bingtingyin

Yest me jus go TCM hv my Ocars FA detail scan. My #2 girl is dun turn so I hv to move my body to make her turn to do the scan. So far the girl tell me is all ok. Report will send to my gynea. So far my gynea din nt weigh me, is me monitor my weight. Me also love fried foods specially chicken wings, nuggets n fries. Lunch time I will take soup foods like slice fish soup with rice.

bingtingyin

Yest me just go traditional chinese medicine have my Ocars FA detail scan. My #2 girl is dont turn so I have to move my body to make her turn to do the scan. So far the girl tell me is all ok. Report will send to my gynea. So far my gynea did not not weigh me, is me monitor my weight. Me also love fried foods specially chicken wings, nuggets n fries. Lunch time I will take soup foods like slice fish soup with rice.
Not traditional chinese medicine is TMC.

Can you ladies start feeling your little ones practicing kungfu in your tummy yet?
When is it most active?

My boy is most active at night and when I'm hungry. He generally leaves me alone during office hours except lunch & tea time.

bingtingyin

Can you ladies start feeling your little ones practicing kungfu in your tummy yet?
When is it most active?

My boy is most active at night and when I'm hungry. He generally leaves me alone during office hours except lunch & tea time.
Yes.. i can feel it. The most active time is ard 8-10pm. Dun noe izziti tat time more free can sit down relax so can feel it. Sometime u can even feel a pop out at the side of the tummy, so hard.

But every morning i walked to bus stop, i will talk to her n wake her up and feel her kick then nite time will tell her to sleep. Some ppl say doing tat will let the bb noe the day & night cycle. It really wrk on my #1, i dun hv to night feed her when she 3mths old.

Yes.. i can feel it. The most active time is ard 8-10pm. Dun noe izziti tat time more free can sit down relax so can feel it. Sometime u can even feel a pop out at the side of the tummy, so hard.

But every morning i walked to bus stop, i will talk to her n wake her up and feel her kick then nite time will tell her to sleep. Some ppl say doing tat will let the bb noe the day & night cycle. It really wrk on my #1, i dun hv to night feed her when she 3mths old.

Oooh, I will start talking to him and "adjust" his body clock too.
Wouldn't want him to be nocturnal.

hibernate

Css: yah kiasu ! hahaha. but the things i think wont get mouldy .. just that my baby has not much clothes yet .. need to get clothes for him soon .. hehe
have you decided which breast pump to get? it indeed does look exp .. a bit sian seeing the price ..

mothercat: haha active baby! my boy stayed still for gynae to measure his organs during the scan but later when gynae tried to take a "snapshot" of him for me to bring home for the scan, he refused to stay still and show me his face. gynae couldnt catch him within the frame! haha!

Gingerella: yup i can feel him kicking around already. mostly at night .. when i'm lying in bed watching tv before sleeping. but last night he's pretty quiet .. i'm kind of worried .. =(

bingtingyin

Gingerella, hope it will wrk for you too. Me also hope it wrk for me. Nw u talk to bb they will somehow respond to u by kicking ur tummy.

Sometime i cannt feel the bb, i will try tummy lying on the bed to feel bb heart beat n movements, to make sure daily bb is moving inside.

truetrue

Bingtingyin- you mean lying on ur tummy?? hrmmm..

Currently now somedays, he very active in the morning.. but nowaday ..he very active ard 8-11pm. but compare to 2-3weeks back, less active. 2-3weeks back, my hubby can feel alot of his movement but this week on,everytime my hubby place his hand on my tummy.. he stop moving.
lol. sometime in the afternoon he also move abit.. kick... but like yesterday afternoon, he nv kick .. i get worried. so i shake my tummy alittle then he respond with a kick. kekeke. so bad hor, wake him up. lol. every night i will tell him its time to sleep, mama is very tired already. not sure if it helps him or not.

bingtingyin

Truetrue - Yes i will lie facing downward. Always gt nag by my mum say will hurt the bb or nt. I'm doing it when i gt my #1, so far she ok and dun hv flat face. hehe... If u tummy very big dun try it.

Talk to bb more is good. me love to talk to my bb when they in the tummy. When they born, they will be more close to u n feel comfort when heard our voice.

This stage they will sleep 12 to 14 hours per day like a newborn bb.

hibernate

Currently now somedays, he very active in the morning.. but nowaday ..he very active ard 8-11pm. but compare to 2-3weeks back, less active. 2-3weeks back, my hubby can feel alot of his movement but this week on,everytime my hubby place his hand on my tummy.. he stop moving.
lol. sometime in the afternoon he also move abit.. kick... but like yesterday afternoon, he nv kick .. i get worried. so i shake my tummy alittle then he respond with a kick. kekeke. so bad hor, wake him up. lol. every night i will tell him its time to sleep, mama is very tired already. not sure if it helps him or not.
lol how you shake tummy? my colleague also told me to shake tummy to wake him up ley ..

bingtingyin

So do you ladies talk aloud to the baby or feel him, talk "in your heart" hoping he gets the message via telepathy?
For me i talk aloud cos if talk "in your heart", dun think they can heard us. My #1 also talk aloud, sayang n kissing my tummy cos she kissing her meimei. She can tell u meimei is kissing her too.

Renzie

haha he has been practicing kungfu everytime I lie down on the bed. Getting more active already. I try to talk aloud to him, but it feels quite weird to have a one way conversation. haha but I think he hear my voice most of the time, talking/playing with #1. so I guess it isn't too bad. He probably knows my #1's voice as well.

truetrue

hibernate: i just put both hand on my tummy and..... i shake it. hahahaa.

every morning i say aloud Good morning to baby and when i am done and ready to go out.. i'll say to baby : mama is ready and lets go work! at night if my hubby is going to buy dinner back and while waiting i am hungry..then i'll say aloud.. baby, papa is coming home soon with dinner, just bear with it. then when going to sleep, i'll say time to sleep, gd night. and sometime he is pressing on my bladder n i really need to pee but i want to finish writing the email before going.. i'll give, can you please give me 5mins...and stop pressing so hard on it? hehhee

hibernate

hibernate: i just put both hand on my tummy and..... i shake it. hahahaa.

every morning i say aloud Good morning to baby and when i am done and ready to go out.. i'll say to baby : mama is ready and lets go work! at night if my hubby is going to buy dinner back and while waiting i am hungry..then i'll say aloud.. baby, papa is coming home soon with dinner, just bear with it. then when going to sleep, i'll say time to sleep, gd night. and sometime he is pressing on my bladder n i really need to pee but i want to finish writing the email before going.. i'll give, can you please give me 5mins...and stop pressing so hard on it? hehhee
hahaha sounds a bit mean to baby =X

i try to talk to baby sometimes too but it sounds a bit odd talking to my own tummy =X

It felt weird initially but hubby and I got used to it now.

He would kiss him morning and to sleep every day. Occasionally complains to the baby when I bully the father.

bingtingyin

Ur hubby so sweet. My hubby onli say good nite. Lucky i gt my #1 every day will sayang n kiss my tummy n talk to her meimei.

MsCarpeDiem

Heylo,

I'm new to this forum and this is only my 2nd post here.

Had also just done my detailed scan and it's a girl! My girl's tummy is also slightly bigger than average, it means I have to watch my intake of fried/processed food is it? :(. I'm currently at w20 and have only increased my weight by 200g since 4 weeks ago

Sometimes ppl do give up their seats to me but not always.

For constipation, have you all tried prune juice? It had helped for me.

Have you all started buying bb stuff? I'm trying to find out more about car seats and strollers currently. Am blur about all the options and functionalities.

MsCarpeDiem

We try to talk to our bb in tummy occasionally but have not made it a habit yet. Have you all tried singing to him/her? I'm trying to make it a habit to sing one song to her every morning, not yet regularly though.