EDD in Dec 2011

Renzie

Anyone getting cramps more often now? Somehow this few nights have been cramping at night, but goes off after a while.

bingtingyin

Hey, your bb gal is very pretty!
So sweet hor she sleeping so peacefully ........
U go hospital everyday huh, then u break all the confinement rules Liao lor!
Actually I don't think those old rules are applicable to our modern days Liao since we got clean water to bath and also heater, moreover SG is so humid and hot.
Visiting bb to see and feed her is more important!
U must eat and rest well too hor!

I am doing the packing and cleaning slowly, that is why I am taking so long, if pre preggy, most probably such packing would only take less then a day .........
I pack abit then sit and rest, watch TV, then clean, then drink water, then eat snack, then pack again etc, so very lesisurely.
thanks, Xmm. me din follow trad rules for confinement one. me will eat gingers n get more rest but like no bath n fan is nt applying on me. hehe.. like u say g weather so humid and hot hw to nt bathing.

to me DD is more impt than all other things liao. even my in-law tell me nt to go daily and i reply then hw to ask me nt go see my own girl in hsp and wan me rest n eat peacefully at hme. no way lor.

nw u gt time can slowly do n relax urself. enjoy ur life nw. when ur DD come out u will hv no time to watch tv n eat snack liao.

bingtingyin

though i'm working i also have to be thrifty...haha
hubby and i are not getting much family support so we're on our own. so we have to budget everything also..
Agree!! even wrk also hv to be thrifty cos no other family support. if can budget is good cos still need save for raining days.

bingtingyin

Anyone getting cramps more often now? Somehow this few nights have been cramping at night, but goes off after a while.
Girl, u gt to take care. before my contraction pain came i also hv some mens cramp and i tot is normal n ignore. but after 4days, it become contraction pain.

missesjoanna

thanks, Xmm. me din follow trad rules for confinement one. me will eat gingers n get more rest but like no bath n fan is nt applying on me. hehe.. like u say g weather so humid and hot hw to nt bathing.

to me DD is more impt than all other things liao. even my in-law tell me nt to go daily and i reply then hw to ask me nt go see my own girl in hsp and wan me rest n eat peacefully at hme. no way lor.

nw u gt time can slowly do n relax urself. enjoy ur life nw. when ur DD come out u will hv no time to watch tv n eat snack liao.
yea agree!! how not to go hospital daily when she's not with you!!! but ur in-laws maybe concern abt u. ur mum more modern so shouldn't be a prob unlike my traditional mum!! LOL

hibernate

i had it previously too, if i rem.correctly doc says it's coz some pregnant ladies have "thinner" membranes around the nose area during pregnancy so it burst more eaasily...

i get some/a bit ofblood when i blow my nose too! hate myflu - finished myantibiotics and took my pirition for nose, but have not't fully recovered! sigh... 3rd round already. take so long to cure each time.
jia you! hope you recover soon! i do feel a bit of runny nose from time to time now still ..

hibernate

All along we never get any support from our parents, now with single income is worst ........
Hubby so 孝顺 despite his parents doesn't provide for him (subsidise his sister only), he still gives quite a lot of monthly allowance to them to help them support sister In law expensive lifestyle .......... ;(
Then we both just get to eat hawker and food court, long long time (dam long) then get to go to restaurants, even when we go restaurant, we order the least costly food items, lol.
While the sister In law and family every sat and sun eat restaurant (parent in law pays) ha ha ha!
hais your hubby xiao shun you also cannot stop him. i think you also wont want him if he treats his parents like crap =P

parents want to pian xin also no choice .. my parents and his parents also pian xin. pretend we don't see anything lor ....

bingtingyin

yea agree!! how not to go hospital daily when she's not with you!!! but ur in-laws maybe concern abt u. ur mum more modern so shouldn't be a prob unlike my traditional mum!! LOL
my mum also noe me one. n i keep telling her hw heart pain i feel when i see DD and tat day i push her go hsp with me n let her feed dd n carry her so she can understand my feelings of going hsp daily. ya, i noe my in-law wan me rest and wan me faster recovery.

hibernate

i've had cramps 2 or 3 times so far. its very uncomfy. will bring up to my gynae in my next visit. i'm worried. lol

but have been monitoring as well..

hibernate

my mum also noe me one. n i keep telling her hw heart pain i feel when i see DD and tat day i push her go hsp with me n let her feed dd n carry her so she can understand my feelings of going hsp daily. ya, i noe my in-law wan me rest and wan me faster recovery.
hard for you to rest properly when your mind's out there...

missesjoanna

yea... ur mum will understand de... in-laws just worried u too tired that's why. don worry okay this thurs dd can discharge le :)

Renzie

hmmm somtimes i have this on off cramps also... but yea will goes off after a while too... hmmmm what it means le? ;p
Duno? lol, maybe should be BH, one time kept occurring and hubby wasn't home at night, thought might be going into labour, almost wanted to recall him back.

Renzie

It's really hard to stay at home, when DD had to go back to KK for her jaundice check up the next day after discharged, even though in laws say not to go, but still go, it's very hard to sit at home and just wait.