EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

Super tired. Sad not enough breast milk and baby need to go for blood test every 2 days till day 8 to make sure her jaundice level is not exceed limit n no need to b hospitalized.

Will add group facebook now. ;)
*hug hug* don feel sad okay... maybe try drink more soup and water for more milk.

dd jaundice level high? hope will drop and no need go hospital.

hibernate

Super tired. Sad not enough breast milk and baby need to go for blood test every 2 days till day 8 to make sure her jaundice level is not exceed limit n no need to b hospitalized.

aiyo .. see baby take blood test very heart pain. hope she's ok soon!

Xmm

Hey, don't feel sad about milk supply as mood swing may affect supply, gotta maintain happy mood.
Dont worry about bb, she will be fine, need to have faith and believe!
Take good care of yourself, rest and eat well to produce more milk!

babylele

Hope ur dear daughter is doing well n can come back home with u. Take good care
jia you ah bingtingyin!!! don feel sad... will affect dear daughter n family n most impt urself.. so stay positive!!!

wah lau.. i was totally knock out last nite until now i still feel drowsy.. was happily eating chongqing steamboat last nite den pop e flu med b4 slp... now seh seh liao.. ~_~ anybody haf experience like baby kick near mother's back area.. say nearby kidney? so far i kanna twice by this pig inside me.. so wanna ask if anybody had same feel? Oh dear.. going to rain again.. zzz

babylele

aiyo .. see baby take blood test very heart pain. hope she's ok soon!
maru.. don feel sad! try to drink more milk n good soup! those papaya soup n pumpkin i heard is good for breast milk production.. or u can drink those milk formula for mothers giving breastfeed..
its indeed sad when we need to see those we love take blood test samples every now and then.. but don worry and have faith! we will all be praying for all of u ! jia you!! baby will be fine and home snuggle with u in bed soon!

verieying

hi hibernate, we can feel how heartpain u must be... u need to have a good rest too... I am sure baby will be well tKen care of by the doctor...
w.r.t. breast milk, are u taking dang sheNg btw?

in case u are boiling it w red dates etc, just sharing, went to Fu Hua to buy herbs for confinement and the sales guy shared that his wife's doc said taking dang sheng will reduce milk supply. but the guy said must take as it's good for mummy during confinement. ( his wife is due end this mth) so me tot of taking it only after 3 weeks next time when milk supply is higher compared to first 2 weeks? ;)

truetrue

sleeping straight on my back is fine for me .. just that i could feel my tummy behaving like a massage chair .. with baby boy's movement feeling like the knobs in the massage chair .. uncomfy .. and i think he feels cramped when i do that .. :(
i think so too. i read somewhere..sleeping straight..reduce oxy flow to them...so i try nt too. jus now after i post.. i buay tahan liao.. 1145 went to nap liao. lol. see? SOOOOO tired.

hibernate

hi hibernate, we can feel how heartpain u must be... u need to have a good rest too... I am sure baby will be well tKen care of by the doctor...
w.r.t. breast milk, are u taking dang sheNg btw?

in case u are boiling it w red dates etc, just sharing, went to Fu Hua to buy herbs for confinement and the sales guy shared that his wife's doc said taking dang sheng will reduce milk supply. but the guy said must take as it's good for mummy during confinement. ( his wife is due end this mth) so me tot of taking it only after 3 weeks next time when milk supply is higher compared to first 2 weeks? ;)
har? oh no! its not me! im replying to maru's post! hehe

maru

*hug hug* don feel sad okay... maybe try drink more soup and water for more milk.

dd jaundice level high? hope will drop and no need go hospital.
yeah , take twice blood test and its down trend , hope tomorrow blood test result is good ... and no need to go hospital.
i drink soup , lots of red dates but the milk supply not enough .....

Renzie

Oh, my mum boil the herb pack with feel slices of ginger. But no ginger smell one, is written on the herb packaging.

Ya, so good after bath. Sweaty after bath is ok better than cannt bath at all. Lols..
oh! I didn't read the packaging last time! hahaha so didn't notice add ginger.

Renzie

Yah, I already use pillow to support leh, but still backache very bad pain.
He insisted in accompanying me in the living room by sleeping on floor.
Unless u go back to room then he will sleep on bed.
So tonight I will go to bed lor, I d rather I suffer then he suffers ....... I need him to remain strong and healthy to see me thru this last leg of pregnancy........
Try putting a bolster and a pillow below your back, i find that sometimes it helps. Yeah now turning here and there also very uncomfortable, unless super tired then can easily fall asleep.

Renzie

sleeping straight on my back is fine for me .. just that i could feel my tummy behaving like a massage chair .. with baby boy's movement feeling like the knobs in the massage chair .. uncomfy .. and i think he feels cramped when i do that .. :(
haha really? mine is when I turn to my sides...can feel him kicking/punching non stop, unless I'm lying down on my back, then a bit more guai...

Renzie

Don't worry, takes a while for the milk to come in, just continue latching her on regularly.
ouch! heartpain whenever baby need to go for bloodtest. A doctor told me to sun DD in the mornings and evenings for about 15-20 mins each day (when she had high jaundice but not high enough to be admitted),strip her naked but cover her eyes. Also if possible give her lots of fluids, so that she can flush the toxins out of her system.

Renzie

jia you ah bingtingyin!!! don feel sad... will affect dear daughter n family n most impt urself.. so stay positive!!!

wah lau.. i was totally knock out last nite until now i still feel drowsy.. was happily eating chongqing steamboat last nite den pop e flu med b4 slp... now seh seh liao.. ~_~ anybody haf experience like baby kick near mother's back area.. say nearby kidney? so far i kanna twice by this pig inside me.. so wanna ask if anybody had same feel? Oh dear.. going to rain again.. zzz
lol, can't remember, but I only know he loves kicking my ribcages...darn painful!

babylele

haha really? mine is when I turn to my sides...can feel him kicking/punching non stop, unless I'm lying down on my back, then a bit more guai...
Same Same !!! when resting on sides can feel like muay thai inside.. but if rest on back den like okok not much big action... i think mus be gravity? i bought the herb pack from a neighbouring Chinese medi hall.. its pink in packing.. anybody try it? dang shen i know is good for mothers to " bu qi " den red dates is for blood.. i think milk still is same.. drink milk n more rest.. cos stress body cannot produce mah.. straining for body n mind ! try the green papaya soup? heard its good for neh nehz... haha.. my mom jus said " use pumpkin cook soup "

maru

dont't worry, takes a while for the milk to come in, just continue latching her on regularly.
ouch! heartpain whenever baby need to go for bloodtest. A doctor told me to sun dear daughter in the mornings and evenings for about 15-20 mins each day (when she had high jaundice but not high enough to be admitted),strip her naked but cover her eyes. Also if possible give her lots of fluids, so that she can flush the toxins out of her system.
I sun her morning time only for 20 minutes. I latched her regularly even the milk supply is very low. Hope there will be more.