EDD in Dec 2011

Renzie

i am almost week 38 already. anyway doc say baby is very low already .. but she say my body short mah..so i still feel breathless . zzz.. hopefully he come out next week.. if not i keep feeling my ribs going to break. zzz
lol. I can hardly bend nowadays also, feel like baby's legs are in the way or else when he kick up..can feel his limbs blocking my movement

Renzie

actually will it be ok for baby? lol
The advertisement show can spray on the baby's mattress, lol, but abit scared can anot, that's why asking. I guess if we spray it then properly air it, should be ok? plus will be putting bedsheet over it....don't know. last time can easily wash but now Lift upgrading right at my doorstep, so quite mafan to wash.

hibernate

The advertisement show can spray on the baby's mattress, lol, but abit scared can anot, that's why asking. I guess if we spray it then properly air it, should be ok? plus will be putting bedsheet over it....don't know. last time can easily wash but now Lift upgrading right at my doorstep, so quite mafan to wash.
wah still got lift upgrading .. very dusty!
i scared baby skin very sensitive .. the liquid may be strong for baby's skin ..

Xmm

I agree, try to wash whatever you'll need first, like bedsheets, pillows, nappies and some of the clothings, then when have time then do the rest.

Did anyone get the Febreeze antibacterial spray? thinking of getting it for the baby's cot.
I don't think I will get the anti bac spray as not sure if it's safe for bb.
I will just use water to do a wipe down.

bingtingyin

thks for reassurance =)
No, baby's a tiny little thing. only 2.7kg. But I'm tiny myself. only 5 ft.
think its my turn soon! went to hospital this morning w some bloody discharge. measured 1cm dilation. discharged and told to come back tonight to review. contractions half an hour apart now!
dun worry, u already full term so dun need worry abt bb weight. Jia you. hope to heard ur good new soon.

bingtingyin

cannot just wipe la .. wipe is not the same feel as shower! hahaha.
i think i'll still shower lor .. but of course i have to make sure i wipe myself super dry.

hahaha! cant wait for confinement to be over already =X
haha.. me also cannt jus wipe lor. me bath with herb & ginger water. so nice after bath.

lols.. me complete my 8days confinement liao. another 3 weeks to go.

wooohooo! you made my daY! hahahaha

yah lor. i tell baby dont listen to her! listen to mummy! hahaha
ya.. listen to mummy dun listen to weird aunite. lols..

Renzie

haha.. me also cannt jus wipe lor. me bath with herb & ginger water. so nice after bath.

lols.. me complete my 8days confinement liao. another 3 weeks to go.

ya.. listen to mummy dun listen to weird aunite. lols..
Bath with ginger water?

lol. Feels really good right? but feel very sweaty after that, lol. cos have to close all windows and door, then blow dry hair...so went back to being warm.

truetrue

lol. I can hardly bend nowadays also, feel like baby's legs are in the way or else when he kick up..can feel his limbs blocking my movement
i understand..sometime i bend over...can feel that he like stuck.. cos no space leh...then i feel so sorry...

maru

finally i can online :)

who already pop out ???

- bingtingyin
- maru
- angeltan
- ??

few days can't online .. miss out lots of story ^_^

hibernate

dont know !!! i rem hearing the word ANUS !! thats why .. i thinking.. wa lau eh! i pangsai also difficult .. still need to get poke! lolx.. but the watery stool i dont experience it yet.. but so far "Doing business" seems to be slightly more relax then before.. no need to sit there n be stress.. lol.. btw.. can anybody add me in the facebook group huh!!!!! i cannot find it ..
my mail is peninsula_phoenix@hotmail.com
current name is Angela Ang.. T_T
i tried to add you .. dont know if you receive any notifications lol