EDD in Dec 2011

Xmm

Terrible Backache!

I am completing week36 today and will be in week 37 tomorrow onwards.
My backache is really terrible tha now I actually sit up on bed to sleep ........ 好辛苦!
I am deprived of sleep now ...... Even when I sit up, my tail bone is painful since sitting on it and gotta wake up every 1.5 hrs to shift my body.

I think tonight I gotta sit in sofa t sleep instead so that I won't disturb hubby.
I hope our dear bb will understands and appreciates what we ve gone thru for them .........

I am busy doing another load of washing of the bedding sets and bb clothes.

I also got intense pain in the uterus area now while typing this posting.
Oh I can't go into labour soon as I got a lot to do ...... Bb gal pls wait wait, mommy can't delivery yet ........ Let me accomplish more for u then will bring you to this world safetly ......

babylele

Hey girl,
Don't be stressed up!
Must relax.
I do understand the challenge of juggling work, family and pregnancy, that's why I made the decision to quit when I preggie.
To me, money and career is secondary, family and children more important, moreover, fertility is not permanent, our biological clock is tickling mercilessly.I ve been trying for years to have this bb, so can't take chance since previously I had 3 m/c as I was too committed to work.
The company won't remember and thank me for what I did for them, not worth 为公司卖命!
So I quited my job for the above reason.
Xmm.. i quit my previous job cos i overwork for them!! den company also bo chup much.. but now is i share a biz with a fren.. but things turn ugly so we r buying over each others shares in the company.. its getting complicated thats all i can say.. =(

btw any body can share abt the GBS thing..? ytd gynea said wanna hav the test done next week.. doing swaps from vagina n anus... =__= is it painful huh?!?!?! Vagina ok lah.. bt anus.. (~_~) lolx..

hibernate

Xmm.. i quit my previous job cos i overwork for them!! den company also bo chup much.. but now is i share a biz with a fren.. but things turn ugly so we r buying over each others shares in the company.. its getting complicated thats all i can say.. =(

btw any body can share abt the GBS thing..? ytd gynea said wanna hav the test done next week.. doing swaps from vagina n anus... =__= is it painful huh?!?!?! Vagina ok lah.. bt anus.. (~_~) lolx..
anus???? omg i did mine last week. i didn't feel any violation at my anus. my gynae took some discharge sample only. it's not painful, just uncomfy .. i hope my results are negative...

Renzie

Terrible Backache!

My backache is really terrible tha now I actually sit up on bed to sleep ........ 好辛苦!
I am deprived of sleep now ...... Even when I sit up, my tail bone is painful since sitting on it and gotta wake up every 1.5 hrs to shift my body.

I think tonight I gotta sit in sofa t sleep instead so that I won't disturb hubby.
I hope our dear bb will understands and appreciates what we ve gone thru for them .........

Oh I can't go into labour soon as I got a lot to do ...... Bb gal pls wait wait, mommy can't delivery yet ........ Let me accomplish more for u then will bring you to this world safetly ......
You can sit for long? I can't, I find that if I sit too long, tail bone ache. But lie down on bed also very hard to find comfortable spot. Feeling abit like princess and the pea now..lol, every bump on the bed can feel.

Renzie

no leh, no anus, only took from vagina. Not painful, just slight discomfort, don't worry about it.

Renzie

anus???? omg i did mine last week. i didn't feel any violation at my anus. my gynae took some discharge sample only. it's not painful, just uncomfy .. i hope my results are negative...
don't worry, should be ok, if not, they would have called you up by now. Usually any abnormality, they'll call you.

hibernate

Terrible Backache!

i sit on sofa also hard to sleep. lie down also cannot find a comfy position to sleep. luckily you're not working .. can nap in the middle of the day!

hibernate

don't worry, should be ok, if not, they would have called you up by now. Usually any abnormality, they'll call you.
i thought so too. but in my last appt the clinic asst told me to bring my admission letter. in case it's tested positive they can write it in for me. so i think they're not reading the results until i'm there this saturday lol

hibernate

recently i realize that when i stand up and walk, i get the feeling that baby's dropping out like that. lol. when i'm sitting i feel ok. just that sit too long backside very achey lol

Xmm

I m doing the GBS test next week too!
I don't think need to worry too much since it's part of the normal routine.

Xmm

i sit on sofa also hard to sleep. lie down also cannot find a comfy position to sleep. luckily you're not working .. can nap in the middle of the day!
I also cant sit for long, that's why every 1.5 hrs gotta shift my bod as tail bone very pain.
But the backache pain is more unbearable then the tail bone pain leh.
Yah lucky not working so can doze off if possible.

Renzie

recently i realize that when i stand up and walk, i get the feeling that baby's dropping out like that. lol. when i'm sitting i feel ok. just that sit too long backside very achey lol
lol same here! today preparing lunch halfway feel like baby bursting/dropping out like that. Plus tail bone need feeling achey if sit too long...

Renzie

Is GBS test compulsory? and which week will the gynae perform it?
Usually 35-36th weeks onwards, i think. They took mine at 35th week. They let me choose want take then or later on, and I just opted for right then. It's usually compulsory, but for my 1st pregnancy they didn't take it, i think they wanted to, but amniotic level was very low, so in the end was admitted.

hibernate

I also cant sit for long, that's why every 1.5 hrs gotta shift my bod as tail bone very pain.
But the backache pain is more unbearable then the tail bone pain leh.
Yah lucky not working so can doze off if possible.
lol i have both pains combined and i wanted to just lie down and rest ..

hibernate

lol same here! today preparing lunch halfway feel like baby bursting/dropping out like that. Plus tail bone need feeling achey if sit too long...
lol bursting! some days my baby very active. some days he's more calm. aiyo. he also got mood .. lol

yah the tail bone achey feeling spread all the way up my back.. so xin ku!

Renzie

lol bursting! some days my baby very active. some days he's more calm. aiyo. he also got mood .. lol

yah the tail bone achey feeling spread all the way up my back.. so xin ku!
ya! lol, in the end, spent most of my time lying down....lol. Cannot sit too long infront of PC...i think going to need those round float soon.=p

babylele

Terrible Backache!

Hi5 man.. last nite i slp also pain lik hell.. i dare not turn leh.. maintain same position to slp end up body more pain.. wake up like zombie.. Xmm u also deliver at TMC right.. we r jus 1 week apart.. so MAYBE might meet in hospital ! now like wanna rain liao leh.. i haven wash baby bedsheets and sun her pillows yet.. still in shop slaving away.. T_T! occassionally i will hav the pain pain feel at lower ab leh.. wa i wish can early birth so don feel so xinku... but also wish for later abit in dec so i can settle my work stuff.. =(